Magickfromthemysts - Foo Review

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Foo You - a review of magickfromthemysts foo dogs
by Maythen

First let me put out a disclaimer. I am NOT considering myself an unbiased reviewer. I have a long standing personal relationship with this seller that could, indeed, color my judgment.

So instead of giving a standard review let me tell you what happened last night.
(this was a dream despite the real world setting)

I live out in an ancient houses in the woods. There's a lot of old growth trees and they pretty much block out the sky. It's Dark at night where I live. The kind of dark people in cities rarely if ever see. But I grew up in a lot of middle-of-nowhere places so it's not that big a deal to me. I grabbed my purse, my shopping sacks and headed towards the door to do my grocery shopping.

BAM

Something's out there. Something is wrong.

SO I shoulder the purse, palm the pepper spray, grab a staff and step out side. Did I mention it's dark here? Pitch black. I can barely make out my car only a few feet away. But just at the edge of the thickest shadows between my freaky neighbor and my drive way... there's something hunched over watching me.
I can feel this icky stinking malevolence sort of... oozing out from where it crouches. Nasty enough it makes me feel sick to my stomach and I know if I move forwards or back it's going to leap out. Whatever it is... that Thing is going to come barreling out of the night faster than I can move these creaky old bones for a tuck and roll into the passenger seat of a really tiny car.

For some reason I don't do any of the things I normally would do in this dream scenario. Instead I'm struck with how ridiculous it is. How silly the situation. How cliché. So instead I just shook my stick at the shadow and hollered, "Oh yeah! Well Foo You A**hole!"

WHUMP

Green and gold comes flying out of nowhere. Flashing light and shining fang in a flicker of impact. The stinking thing goes down like a sack of loose bones and makes a gruesome crunchy wet sound. Another flash of light and it's over, nothing left but the faint scent of temple incense. The lurking horror has been atomized, scattered to the four winds.

I don't see it... but I get the strong energetic impression of a Very large smug creature doing the two legged litter-pan kick over any lingering remains.

I woke up feeling warm and safe.

For the most part, my foo haven't done much in the way of manifestation.... and I didn't expect them to. They were pretty straight forward about their names and preference for placement... then they went to work. Work seems to include a lot more playing with the spirits and household felines than I think most would expect in guardians... but that's part of what my household needed. But now I've also been given the opportunity to watch on kick butt and take names. Rather decisively, I might add.
I adore my pair of foo dogs, and they've integrated beautifully into my household in ways I didn't anticipate. Loyal loving easy going guardians most of the time.
But even in dreams they don't put up threats to anyone or anything they consider under their protection.

All hail the mighty Foo.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

What a cool experience!

There will be Fu on the way here before long. I look forward to their arrival! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

Anyone heard from nycto recently? I emailed her since march also tried to message her in Facebook but no response. I know that she had been unwell at times, hope she is fine.

Xguy007
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
Zodiac:

She promised to do a service for me but she has not response to my emails since March, too. I hope everything's still ok.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Babystone wrote:Anyone heard from nycto recently? I emailed her since march also tried to message her in Facebook but no response. I know that she had been unwell at times, hope she is fine.
Xguy007 wrote:She promised to do a service for me but she has not response to my emails since March, too. I hope everything's still ok.
She is taking care of some health issues right now, see this link -

http://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... 02&t=51302

Xguy007
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
Babystone wrote:Anyone heard from nycto recently? I emailed her since march also tried to message her in Facebook but no response. I know that she had been unwell at times, hope she is fine.
Xguy007 wrote:She promised to do a service for me but she has not response to my emails since March, too. I hope everything's still ok.
She is taking care of some health issues right now, see this link -

http://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... 02&t=51302
Thanks Noc. But I can't read that thread, it says I'm not authorized. What does she say?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Xguy007 wrote:
Thanks Noc. But I can't read that thread, it says I'm not authorized. What does she say?
Oh, I didn't realize.
Here, the same statement is posted at her website -

http://www.magickfromthemysts.com/updat ... tions.html

Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

Thanks Noc, hope she get well soon!

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

A small update.

My sister is doing better, although it still needs to be baby steps at this point. I thought I would mention an effect I wasn't immediately aware of. It might be Keeper specific, but it's still pretty darn cool.

I'm a somnambulist (sleep walker). I never grew out of the trait and have found myself in danger on multiple occasions after escaping the house in my sleep. Several months ago I awoke in my yard filthy, barefoot, and in a fair amount of pain. Since it was two in the morning and I had to get up in a few hours to go to work, I just cleaned up, swallowed some Advil, and crawled back in bed. I woke up with a broken toe, twisted elbow, and bruised wrist. So there's a little pertinent background for you.

I have two foo (it's fun to say out loud - go ahead, I'll wait) I have two foo guarding the main entrance and exit to my household, but they also happen to be stationed right in front of my bedroom. I hadn't realized until the other day I was recalling a dream I had of this giant fuzzy yellow and green sortof-lion herding me away from a door and back to my room that I put it together. I haven't even found myself out of bed since they joined my household. My foo aren't just protecting the home or the household, they're protecting both my dreaming self and my vulnerable body.

Just blew my mind.

For a lifelong somnambulist with a penchant for escape and black sleep wear... the sense of safety this revelation brought me was beyond price.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Maythen21 wrote: I have two foo (it's fun to say out loud - go ahead, I'll wait)
Reminds me too much of tofu. The stuff that squeaks when you bite it, ick.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Sellers You Love”