Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hey folks this is me on another tutorial on the pendulums.

I would like to give an updated and new tutorial on the tutorials, so therefore If you want to, the old one I created isn't valid anymore as it is too outdated and such and some of it is wrong. But it is a good reference I guess since this tutorial will evolve from the old tutorial.

I'm going to give links on the pendulum, and some of my own tips on using the pendulum.

http://www.lettertorobin.org/RBN_html/R ... glish.html

A very good tutorial on using the pendulum, even programming the pendulum

http://discoveringdowsing.com/ - a very good website on the pendulums too.

Its not really much of a tutorial without me typing in it, but I like to create this thread so it can have all the updated links and such.

Btw, I would like to give out a tip for using the pendulum.

"Always carry your pendulum in a pouch for easier access."

Do you want to know why you should always carry your pendulum?

Its because the pendulum will be attuned to you and to your energy so you can get a better accuracy. Think about it, and actually this make sense because if you carry tarot cards in a pouch it will attuned to you.

And this is the method that I used the most to give me a good accuracy, which I believe is true, though you can always used your tarot cards, EH? :P

So thank you folks for reading this :)

Tell me what you think and your opinions :)

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Awesome info Mr.T. :)

acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Asphodelia

Nicely put. Haven't thought before about carrying my pendulum around, but it makes a lot of sense. One thing I have found to be useful is buying a pendulum in person and testing it to see how it responds before purchase. Again, an energy thing, just like buying a crystal, when you find a pendulum that you connect with, you're more likely to have consistent results. My .02

lunar-sheriti
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: sheriti
Zodiac:

hmm i never thought about carrying my pendulum around with me since im too afraid it will break. But i guess if i put it in a pouch and keep it somewhere safe on me it should be fine. nice idea.

love my spirits
ImageImageImage
ladyinviolet
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Haiban
Zodiac:

Being my main mode of communication in the beginning, I carried it around quite often. I've gotten a new one made of blue goldstone, but being glass I have to be extra careful. It has a long chain to it so the chain kept getting knotted whenever I moved it in a pouch. I prefer to use a ring box for transport.
Definitely agree that trying them out in store is the best way to go, everyone is different after all as are pendulums. ^u^

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

I am new to pendulum. I am new here and new to many things. I am now using a metallic ball pendant as a pendulum, so I can carry it around my neck if I want. It was among the first things that I found in the house that I thought might work, but I think it will work nicely. It is quite heavy and that makes me notice that my fingers kind of make a hint for the pendulum to move, so the movement and also the answers is clearly coming from me, but I quess we'd be reading wind chimes and similar things if human connection would not be needed for spirits to communicate with us. And I get answers that surprise me and can be uncomfortable, so I do not get only answers that I want. Seems to be working.

sheswimswithdragons
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Skies
Zodiac:

This post is wonderful! I've been awkwardly fumbling around with my pendulums for over a year now, and the first link especially helps me realize that you need to program it for certain responses. The entire programming "section" is genius and I've never really thought about doing that before!

I've found my pendulum swinging diagonally for a "yes" and going in a circle for a "no" and while the method has worked, it has hardly any room for a "maybe" and I've been starting to wonder if I'm doing it wrong. While it might not be necessarily wrong I think going by this guide will make the whole thing a lot easier for me.

I'll definitely be using this resource to improve my pendulum skills, because it seems like an invaluable source of communication with spirits. Thank you!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

The first book I ever read on psychic development (long out of print, but if I dig around, I think I'll be able to find it and post the title) had a chapter on pendulum use. It recommended a system like "forward/back swings and clockwise circles mean yes; left/right swings and counterclockwise circles mean no". So I've been using that ever since. If I get a pattern that's "none of the above", then I presume the answer is neither yes nor no -- perhaps it's one of those "not discernable at this time" situations.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

This is a great idea I have a pendulum board that's just like felt with yes/no /maybe / /rephrase/will not answer/try again. But when I use it I seem to have trouble getting it to connect so I will give this a try

~ Joseph Napier

Return to “Educational Material”