You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Really? Do we have to go through this again?

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Well I did not hope for this thread to be stifled so soon, lol.

Hopefully those who have worked with Necronomicon energies gain a new perspective, and others are suitably intrigued.
Perhaps Xer will contribute some thoughts later on, although its difficult to describe beyond what has already been stated.

Also it is worth noting the black man of the Sabbath, Nyarlathotep is recognized as the crawling chaos and a suitable gateway between these forms of the forces of beyond. He is an impeccable, though seedy guide..

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Excellent post, Noc.... thank you for sharing your thoughts!

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

These concepts are absolutely FOLLOWING me lately. I'm reading Richard Bach's latest book (Illusions 2: the Adventures of a Reluctant Student). The author is well-versed in the ways the mind can travel into other places, as is evidenced in his books. I just finished a chapter where he had a conversation with characters from books he'd previously written.

When The Universe keeps placing a concept directly in front of me, to the point where I turn on the faucet and information about that premise comes out, I think I'd do well to examine that idea closely. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Voidwalker
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 336
Spelled Number: 720
Your favorite spirit to work with: Things that go bump

I will say that the time I have spent working with these energies has proven to be interesting, and enlightening, indeed. Given that most of us are brought into this field (and taught the nuances of said field) using a system established (also known as order), I find it to be refreshing and exhilarating to work without confines. It seems more natural to me, as, from my perspective, very little of what makes us...well, for lack of a better word, us...can be dictated by any true confinement. As creatures of spontaneity and inconsistency, we cannot even write our names exactly the same each and every time...there is a difference, no matter how slight or unperceived, caused by a single variable within a number of different variables, that just so happened to align with each other. I feel that it is difficult for most to acknowledge that our lives spend a good deal of time influenced (though not dictated) by Chaos. It's an uncomfortable thought for many.

That is not dead which can eternal lie : And with strange aeons even death may die.

Then rose the seed of Chaos, and of Night,
To blot out order and extinguish light.

Yet from those flames
No light, but rather darkness visible.
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Hey Noc (and everyone),
A very thought provoking thread.....I would love to read more.
Blessings,
M. 8)|*

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”