My gargoyles manifestations tonight

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Tonight I was on my back porch and held as so often look out for my gargoyle. I contacted her telepathically and told her that I would love to see her now. I permitted her that she should give me a sign, where she was. I felt very longing for her tonight, I really reached out for her today...
I looked up at my house and there she sat on the ridge! I clearly saw her outlines and her energy as a red-brown color.
Then I watched her as she jumped from the roof ridge to neighbour roof ridges, back and forth, back and forth across the road, over the adjacent roofs.
It was crazy!!! It was such a sight!!! Not to mention the feeling!!!
Then she sat back on my roof ridge, looking down on me and the next thing I heard loud noises in the rain gutter on the roof. It cracked and crashed.

I thanked her for this spectacular demonstration, went back inside, closed my door
and just felt so good. ::gargoyle::

I am so happy and grateful.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

OHHHH WOW that must have been so great. Gotta love your spirits when they show themselves. Lucky you tonight. :) 8)|*

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

That was a powerful manifestation.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wow! That is absolutely amazing! I think it's wonderful that she showed herself to you that way!

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0

That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!! If my boys did that, they'd get the whole jar of peanut butter!!!!!!! (hint-hint, boys)

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Aww, thank you all for your kind responses! :grouphug:
Yes, she did get the peanut butter this evening as a sign of appreciation...hehe :thankyou:
She kept pinching me at the side of my neck all day today. Now I know why...lol! :lol:

Other question: I always thoght that gargoyles are more the loner type.
Do they mind if there are several?? I am not sure.

gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That is really cool.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0

Luminoire wrote:Other question: I always thoght that gargoyles are more the loner type.
I just adopted 4 males at once with different personalities and they get along and work together. Two seem to be "loners", but I don't sense any problems as a group.

You should ask her and see what you can sense from her. I was looking at females at the CH store and got a unanimous sense of "NO WAY!"- so I don't think my cowboys want a cowgirl in their club. I was looking at other males and heard the word "colony", so either they want more, or they are accusing me of gargoyle-hoarding ;)

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

brimstone wrote:
Luminoire wrote:Other question: I always thought that gargoyles are more the loner type.
I just adopted 4 males at once with different personalities and they get along and work together. Two seem to be "loners", but I don't sense any problems as a group.

You should ask her and see what you can sense from her. I was looking at females at the CH store and got a unanimous sense of "NO WAY!"- so I don't think my cowboys want a cowgirl in their club. I was looking at other males and heard the word "colony", so either they want more, or they are accusing me of gargoyle-hoarding ;)
Gosh!
I only just now saw your response, Brimstone! ;)2
And what a good answer too! Sorry, I did not respond earlier!

Interesting what your boys metioned about a "colony"!
I also have a big desire to have "more" of them around...
Four seems a good number! 7\

I just asked my gargoyle about this and got an 'okay, go ahead...' 8)

But I will wait a little for now since I have some spirit bonding on my agenda for a while yet... 7\

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I currently have 8 gargoyles.... 5 males and 3 females. They all get along very nicely... no power struggles or greed (except when peanut butter is around).
My crew varies in size... the smallest is the size of a large dog.. and the 2 largest are as big as a small cathedral. It's pretty awesome, when I drive home after dark, to see the 2 big guys sitting on top of the house.
I now have one of Jinnandtonics' gargoyle gangs on the way. The one that chose me had a male gargoyle entity bound to the vessel... and he has a "gang" of 24 gargoyle entities he can call on for assistance whenever they are needed.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.

Return to “Gargoyle”