You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

So far, I have in my keep a unicorn, a pegasus, a karkadann and a xypher. I am looking at a ky-lin as well. It looks as I have everything except the water horse that is calling me.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Well, the end result is a "Two out of three ain't bad" outcome, lol. As predicted, California Chrome did win, and a longshot (according to the hubby) did come in second. The third horse was not Wicked Strong, however.

Hey, 2/3 correct has merit. Especially since we didn't have tons riding on it, no pun intended. The Hubby has no clue about spirit-keeping, and I didn't mention my prediction to him. But he had bet $2 on California Chrome to win, plus $2 more on an exacta (meaning a prediction for win, place, and show). He boxed it, meaning that the top 3 horses could have come in in any order. But his exacta had California Chrome first, Wicked Strong second, and I can't remember which horse he had for third. So his exacta bet went kaput, but the California Chrome bet won. It was just a little bitty bet, so it'll be a little bitty win, but hey. Little bitty wins are still wins. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Well, the end result is a "Two out of three ain't bad" outcome, lol. As predicted, California Chrome did win, and a longshot (according to the hubby) did come in second. The third horse was not Wicked Strong, however.

Hey, 2/3 correct has merit. Especially since we didn't have tons riding on it, no pun intended. The Hubby has no clue about spirit-keeping, and I didn't mention my prediction to him. But he had bet $2 on California Chrome to win, plus $2 more on an exacta (meaning a prediction for win, place, and show). He boxed it, meaning that the top 3 horses could have come in in any order. But his exacta had California Chrome first, Wicked Strong second, and I can't remember which horse he had for third. So his exacta bet went kaput, but the California Chrome bet won. It was just a little bitty bet, so it'll be a little bitty win, but hey. Little bitty wins are still wins. :)
I looked through the internet to find out what the odds were for that horse that came in second... 50-1. Yeah, I'm calling that a longshot, lol. And the third horse was one of two whose odds were 8-1, tying them for third best. The Equine Team had predicted that the horse with the second-best odds (6-1) was going to place in the Kentucky Derby. So they weren't too far off the mark.

So, the Preakness is today. I will be quizzing The Equine Team once again, a bit closer to the race, to get their input. I asked them a few days ago, actually, but they told me to ask again on race day, so I'll wait.

I will not be betting, nor am I advising anyone to place large bets based on whatever the prediction turns out to be, lol. I'm only doing this for fun, not profit.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thus time, they expect the top two to come in as expected, with a surprise long shot coming in for show.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Thus time, they expect the top two to come in as expected, with a surprise long shot coming in for show.
This time, we were once again close.

The favorite, California Chrome, won. Second was Ride On Curlin, whose odds had him tied for third-favorite with another horse. And third was Social Inclusion, who was the second-favorite.

So no longshots here. But the winner was correct, and the second favorite made it into the top three. (Amusingly, that's more like the prediction we had for the Kentucky Derby.)

Three weeks from now, we'll see if there's a Triple Crown or not.

Dragon Gal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Love Love Love Horses!, especially the ones you don't have to MUCK after!!!
:) :) :) :)
(p.s. Muck means to clean up their poop! LOL)

May you find inspiration in the big picture, and may you find love in the detail- ? forgot where I heard this from
Bellona
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wood Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Cathasach

Dragon Gal wrote:Love Love Love Horses!, especially the ones you don't have to MUCK after!!!
:) :) :) :)
(p.s. Muck means to clean up their poop! LOL)
LOL! I take it you aren't fond of that particular activity?! Not to say it was mine either, but I'd give my right arm to be around horses all the time again........I so miss the smell of the barn, and leather, and horses......and well heck......all of it!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

OK... the Equine Committee is looking at a strong, strong chance for a Triple Crown to be awarded today.

Second place should belong to the second-highest ranked horse (in the event that he doesn't win and California Chrome come in second). That appears to be Wicked Strong.

Third, one of the horses with mid-level odds. Possibly Commanding Curve.

DO NOT bet your retirement money on this -- consider this post to be For Entertainment Only, lol. I'm not gambling. :)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Aaaaaand -- nope! See, this is why I don't gamble, except for the occasional penny slot machine or $2 bet. I would've lost this one if I'd bet anything.

Well, it's been fun to do this. We'll see what the Equine Committee comes up with the next time I get to see any sort of race.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yay, my Xypher arrived, along with a Volkh. :) So that's yet another equine in the family.

That makes two Unicorns, two Pegasus, a Ki-Lin (Chinese Unicorn, or dragon-horse), a Poseidon Water Horse, and now a Xypher. Ki-Lin share characteristics of both dragons and horses, and so they have got one foot in both camps. Or shall I say one HOOF in both camps. :)

We luvs them, we does. :heart:

My Ki-Lin has also been a factor in my Fu and Other Guardian Creatures thread.

Return to “Creatures”