You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Love the horses. The Unicorn and pegasus have been with me since I was a small child.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Anyone know what the associations for equines would be? One of my spirits,S,is "a horse made of pure darkness and shadow" (quoting the seller there). I've tried researching it myself,but not having a lot of luck. Aside from the description I know little about him other than he feeds on negativity and nightmares,ridding the companion of negative energies.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Today, I got notice that my WA Spirits Club spirits are on the way, and this includes a Duocorn. That bumps up the Equine Contingent up to 9. :)

And this is without having brought some of the other creatures mentioned in this thread on board (Mazou and Kharkadanns). Yet. Give me time. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

jay76rs wrote:Anyone know what the associations for equines would be? One of my spirits,S,is "a horse made of pure darkness and shadow" (quoting the seller there). I've tried researching it myself,but not having a lot of luck. Aside from the description I know little about him other than he feeds on negativity and nightmares,ridding the companion of negative energies.
What type of spirit is this one? That's an interesting description.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Today, I got notice that my WA Spirits Club spirits are on the way, and this includes a Duocorn. That bumps up the Equine Contingent up to 9. :)

And this is without having brought some of the other creatures mentioned in this thread on board (Mazou and Kharkadanns). Yet. Give me time. :)
I had to go to the help desk in order to get caught up on my spirits from the WA club, but have not heard anything about the Duocorn, I am excited about that spirit, as when I was a kid all the way up through my teenage years, I had a Duocorn around me at the time for protection, along with my black dragon, who is now bound to me!!!!

So when I saw the Duocorn, I got very excited about that spirit, wondering if my old friend would come through to me!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:What type of spirit is this one? That's an interesting description.
I got him back in March. Other than what I was told,not much is known about him. Not being as spiritually aware as some has been a challenge in bonding with him. Judging by his nature and what he does,I believe he is DA (nothing in the listing about that). He's not dangerous,he does follow the rules. The seller did say,however,that additional rules needed to be in place in the event extra feeding was required. I meditate with his vessel,the same as with my other spirits,but I'm not sure if I'm getting through to him or not. I thought if I could find out some associations for him,things might go better for us.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Today, while placing the WA Club orders, I also got the freebie spirit stone. Long story short, two of the spirits on my WA Club catch-up orders are a Hippogryph (which IMO should count as an Equine, if s/he wants) and a Kharkadann.

It's gonna sound like a stampede around here when everyone gets going. ;)

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Grats! I have no experiences with a Kharkadann but you will absolutely love your Hippogryph! Mine has shown a fondness/interest in equines but not for birds, so maybe yours will do the same =)

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My Karkadann's vessel arrived a few days ago. Then, on Friday, I went with a few friends to the local harness racing venue. Now, the past couple of times that we've been there, when I've asked my Equine Team to clue me in to a horse to bet on ($2 bets, don't worry -- I'll neither get rich nor go broke that way), they'd have a look at the field and suggest a horse. I have tended to pick the horse to show (meaning I get something if it comes in first, second, or third. The payout is lower, but the chances of winning SOMEthing are greater.

The Karkadann has a very strong presence, and took over as the... well, not spokesman... spokesquine, perhaps? :) of the group. He couldn't fathom why I'd want the lower payout, and I told him that in my experience, the horses that have been suggested to me have tended to not come in first, but second or third. So I'm increasing my odds of a payout.

He then proceeded to suggest a horse. I bet on it to show. It won, and he reminded me that the payout would've been higher if I'd listened to him. As it was, I won a grand total of 40 cents, lol. ($2 bet, $2.40 payout, so $0.40 profit.)

He suggested another horse. I bet on it to show again. If it were physically possible for an equine to go :\ , I think he'd have done it. The horse won again, and once again, he reminded me that I should've listened to him. This time, it was a $2.60 payout on a $2 bet.

After that, I wasn't picking up any clear answers, so I sat out the final two races and just rooted for my friends to win on THEIR $2 bets. :)

So if I'd bet to win, I'd have come away with an extra $12-ish dollars. Instead, I made $1 profit. But I had fun and I got some practice in, so it's all good. :) Thanks, Equine Team!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

OK, this is cool... I took part in an adoption event on FB where multiple people took interest in a Pegacorn entity. There was so much interest, I figured my odds were limited, at best, of being chosen. But he visited all the applicants in turn, and sure enough, I got the PM today that I was chosen. :) So we're working on the details now of payment, shipping, etc.

Return to “Creatures”