acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

:D :D congrats!!! :D :D that's great news!!

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bellona wrote:LOVE LOVE LOVE horses...both living and spirit! The Mazou, a Unicorn and Pegasus were among the very first spirits that I ordered from CH!

starfire is very correct about the Mazou being great protectors. There have been a few times that they have crowded around me, almost made me feel claustrophobic, had I not realized the reason for their own actions.

I have yet to hear them on the hardwood floor, any of my equines, but they do love to nuzzle my face and hair. Sometimes I think I don't feel them as much because they are so apart of me that I don't see them as separate. It was the same with the living horses I used to have, I'm so relaxed around them like they're an extension of myself.
I've never had living horses -- I wish! :) But when I was a kid, I used to be "buddies" with some of the police horses who used to be present when my high school dismissed. Lovely creatures, and HUGE. I think they select especially big horses to become police horses. This was right around the time when I was new to animal telepathy, so it was nice to practice with them. I loved those big guys. :) The horses were super-friendly to my friends and me. I always wondered if the cop noticed any difference in how the horses interacted with us vs. other people.

And I just saw a listing last night for a female Alicorn, which seems to be another designation for Pegacorns. The male Pegacorn highly approved my bringing her on board. :D I believe they will make an excellent team. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:I LOVE all the horse spirits I have around here!!!!! Oh and Likestoread, you should checkout the Mazou, which is a whole heard of horses!!!! They are wonderful with protection!!!!

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

That is the link to them in the CH encyclopedia!!!! They are wonderful to have around and their protection is awesome!!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::
Oh, my, how did I miss this recommendation the first time around? :) When I post this, I will then follow that link to learn more about the Mazou.

But not to worry, we have a pretty good herd building around here. The latest arrivals are two Alicorns (Pegacorns/Winged Unicorns), from two different conjurers within a few days of one another. The male Alicorn is the one who selected me from the adoption event, after visiting several requesters. Then a few days later, a female Alicorn was advertised on these forums, and I just so happened to log onto CH within 15 minutes of the posting. I wouldn't be surprised if I was steered in the right direction by the male Alicorn, who by that point was already here.

Alicorns are noticeably larger than the Unicorns and Pegasus who are here. It crossed my mind that this phenomenon is not unknown in the physical world -- look at the size of a Liger when compared to that of a Lion or a Tiger. Though my impression is that these Alicorns come from a long line of Alicorns, rather than having parents who were Unicorns/Pegasus.

But I digress. Alicorns form an unbreakable bond with their keeper, only rivaled by that of their bond with their mate. I could sense that from the time of their arrival. The fact that they want their keeper to ride with them, as a part of the getting-to-know-you process, is wonderful with me, but my Dragoncat servitor (who came from WWP and is my normal astral mount, when I have one) was not entirely pleased. So I have made sure not to neglect attention Ms. Dragoncat. Plus, she has the capability to create "wormholes" between one place and another, so if we all travel as a group (the Alicorns, the Dragoncat, and me), we can bounce directly from point A to point B in a moments' time. So we've got a teamwork thing going on that I think will work quite well. Especially since Alicorns are all about protection, and so are all of WWP's guardians. So that's another thing that the Dragoncat and Alicorns can agree on.

The Alicorns are stepping up to be the leaders of the Equine group. I think that's a little easier on the WA contingent of said group. Previously, the Karkadann (and only DA Equine) had stepped forward, but that had left some of the other Equines (who are WA) not entirely sure how to respond to that. Now that there's a pair of WAs taking charge, I think it'll be a little easier on the group as a whole, especially since the Karkadann is willing to abide by the Alicorns stepping forward.

So now, in case you're keeping track, we have:

2 Alicorns
2 Unicorns
2 Pegasus
Poseidon Water Horse
Duocorn (that's a WA Club spirit)
Xypher
Karkadann
Horse Totem

Not to mention, there are some related-to-equines spirits here, including a pair of Ki-Lin (Dragon Horses) and a Hippogryph.

Wait until everyone starts kicking up their heels and running around! The neighbors will be wondering what on earth those noises are coming out of our house. ;)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I know Likes2Read, the horses are just amazing and whether they are WA or DA, when it comes to protection, they ALL do it together, like they would in the wild, as a herd!!!!! Their keeper is a part of that heard and every human, pets, and spirits and entities in the family!!!!! I have seen them kick butt and they can be just as fearless as any dragon and DA spirits or WA spirits!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

As I type, there is currently a thread in progress with a topic that begins, "Norse Djinn...".

I misread it as "Horse Djinn". I wouldn't have thought anything of it, but then I heard a sound that was a cross between a horse vocalization and a snicker.

I think somespirit is a wise-aleck in this house. :lol: :crazy: ::uni:: Naming no names, ALICORN... :D

Oriyn
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Caladrius, Gargoyle
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriyn Destiny
Zodiac:

Jay76rs, did you ever find your answer? Based on what you said in the two posts here, I believe you are keeping a Night Mare...I've seen it on a couple sellers sites. If I remember right, one described it as having flaming mane and hooves (can't remember if I saw it listed as blue flames or red...)
jay76rs wrote:Anyone know what the associations for equines would be? One of my spirits,S,is "a horse made of pure darkness and shadow" (quoting the seller there). I've tried researching it myself,but not having a lot of luck. Aside from the description I know little about him other than he feeds on negativity and nightmares,ridding the companion of negative energies.

List of spirits in my family is now officially too long to list everyone! I'm over 500 text characters!!!!!!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oriyn wrote:Jay76rs, did you ever find your answer? Based on what you said in the two posts here, I believe you are keeping a Night Mare...I've seen it on a couple sellers sites. If I remember right, one described it as having flaming mane and hooves (can't remember if I saw it listed as blue flames or red...)
jay76rs wrote:Anyone know what the associations for equines would be? One of my spirits,S,is "a horse made of pure darkness and shadow" (quoting the seller there). I've tried researching it myself,but not having a lot of luck. Aside from the description I know little about him other than he feeds on negativity and nightmares,ridding the companion of negative energies.
Another equine with flaming mane and tail is the Xypher. http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... ght=xypher

Now I'm curious about Night Mares, though.

jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Still looking,but Night Mares could be what S is. I'll check into them.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My eleven equines will soon be joined by a 12th... TEC is having a contest which included a giveaway of baby Horses of Hope. They're one of the final conjures from Mrs. Gula. Well, I didn't win the giveaway, but after talking it over with the Alicorns, I decided to go ahead and order one from the shop. So there'll be a little one coming on board before long. We have several other young spirits in the household, plus lots of adult equines, so the little one will feel right at home. :)

Oriyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Caladrius, Gargoyle
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriyn Destiny
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:My eleven equines will soon be joined by a 12th... TEC is having a contest which included a giveaway of baby Horses of Hope. They're one of the final conjures from Mrs. Gula. Well, I didn't win the giveaway, but after talking it over with the Alicorns, I decided to go ahead and order one from the shop. So there'll be a little one coming on board before long. We have several other young spirits in the household, plus lots of adult equines, so the little one will feel right at home. :)
At this rate, L2R, I would recommend a cowboy hat ;)

List of spirits in my family is now officially too long to list everyone! I'm over 500 text characters!!!!!!

Return to “Creatures”