bythepowerof3

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Deb
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Its ok...I understand you!

Life is the great indulgence—death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life—HERE AND NOW!
Igtenos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Erm I think I rougly get the idea of what are you trying to say now. Well thanks alot anyways.

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just realized how to explain this easier... what Magnolia and Ash do is to 'invoke' the spirits, by conjuration, (or after calling them out) to go into their vessels or stones.... Now take that incident and make YOURSELF the vessel.... :D

After Invoking the spirit into the vessel YOU than have to bond with the Spirit within the vessel by having contact with the vessel. IF YOU were to INVOKE the Spirit than it would be 'within' you. When Magnolia or Ash ask if you want the Spirit bound to you directly or into a stone this is what they are suggesting. Do you want to INVOKE the Spirit into YOU or a SEPARATE VESSEL (like a stone or jewelry etc.) because if it is in a vessel, other than yourself, than you will 'Evoke' the Spirit to come forth from the vessel when you wish to have it in your presence.

I think the term 'invoke/invocation' is used as a blanket term to make it easier to understand is all. They are really VERY similar (although different) and, as can be seen with me opening my HUGE MOUTH on this matter, the 2 terms can be confusing. :? :o :lol:

Thanks for being patient with me! I'll shut my trap now! :mrgreen:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Igtenos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lol seriously, you have a million thanks from me man.

That explaination totally rocks. I think I get the meaning of what are you trying to say.

But this explaination leads me to another question, if thats the case then what is the general invocation for on the encyclopedia? Since the spirit is already inside the vessel and we do not need to invoke it.

Then bonding ritual = evocation?

Sorry pal. I am a very technical kind of person. So I guess I might need further details =p.

Well in any case, thanks again.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I am probably totally wrong about this ( I actually am, sometimes :o ) but I assumed:
Invoking = calling the Spirit (or whatever) to come forth for the first time to meet you & accept you as Master/Keeper
Bonding = getting to know the entity, & it to know you, & develop a relationship
Evoking = calling it to come to you when you want it for a particular reason

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Zodiac:

General Invocation

I call to thee oh spirit of enchantment
I call thee to this token of sacrifice
As it will serve as a home and sanctuary for you.
You will find a friend of loyal and true blood in me and I in you.
I call you and will that you be bound in love to this token
You are welcomed and cherished forever
You are beckoned as you are the true answer.

This is an Invocation for ANY spirit, that is why is it a GENERAL invocation and not a Faery or Dragon etc. invocation. As you can see it says: I call thee to this TOKEN of sacrifice - As it will serve as a HOME and sanctuary for you.

The Spirit is invoked into it's new HOME or asked to inhabit it's new home.

Bonding is - getting to KNOW the Spirit. Getting to know how it feels when it is with you and etc. In order to bond you sometimes need to 'evoke' the spirit to come forth from it's home but not always. Sometimes just being in contact with it's dwelling is enough for you to get acquainted with it. Kind of like when we visit a friend and knock on the door. The friend than comes to the door and greets us and talks to us. That is like BONDING. BUT if they are not home or they are in the back of the house and can't hear you knocking so you have to call to them or telephone them, than that is like 'Evoking'.

This thread is getting way off topic, but I am glad that it is being understood! Thanks all! :lol: :D ;)

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

yup yup... totally out of topic =p

but nvm... i will bring back to topic =p

i have contact her many times via emails, she is quite nice lady =p
i had ask quite a few questions but she seem patient to answer all =p
i had order a few items from her too. should be on the way to me home.... hopefully =p

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My questions were answered promptly too, but I still had no results from what I bought from her/them.

Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

i ask her to make me a custom conjure djinn ring, the item is not ready yet as she say she will do it during this coming weekend.... her little one is not feeling well recently due to bad weather, so i keep my finger cross for now.... =p

i wonder what type of djinn will respone to my energies =p

coco
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="sonatina15"]My questions were answered promptly too, but I still had no results from what I bought from her/them.[/quote]

sonita,

me too.. i ask her why my djin don't show.. she said i'm forcing them thats why they dont show.. so i give a rest for weeks and try again maybe end of this month...

Return to “Seller Review”