Merman

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi, Everyone,
I wanted to share that the second merman in my household arrived recently. Again, as with the first one, I felt inexplicably drawn to the listing and his vessel. I'm new to keeping mermen, so I haven't been quite certain what to expect other than what I read in the listings and the encyclopedia on here (CH). I wore the vessel all day, and the strangest and yet nicest things kept happening today at work. I work in a specialized retail environment, and we can have some pretty abrasive and demanding customers coming in on a daily basis. All the situations today that could have escalated into unpleasant situations, seemed to dissolve, and the customers left happy. I felt like it had to be the merman working his magic for us! He sent me a special song on the radio at work, too, as a confirmation of his presence. As an aside, I'm very intuitive/psychic, and I regularly give oracle card readers to my co-workers for free -- they love it, and at the last minute as I was leaving for work I grabbed the "Magical Mermaids and Dolphins" oracle deck by Doreen Virtue. Everyone I did a reading for today said it was amazingly accurate and spoke specifically to what was going on in their lives. I have to think my merman was guiding the readings, too! Please share your merman experiences on this thread...... 8)|*

Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Wonderful experiences! I did not know mermen could be so helpful. I will have to talk to mine more. :)

damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

I'm going to be keeping an eye on this thread. It's extremely interesting to me that I ran across this post as just today I was looking over listings and a merman caught my eye. I wasn't necessarily 'drawn' to this particular one, however I am intrigued and would like to learn of other keepers experiences as well. Myself being a water sign, it probably shouldn't surprise me? lol :)

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Irrational wrote:Wonderful experiences! I did not know mermen could be so helpful. I will have to talk to mine more. :)
He's been incredibly helpful and joyous....definitely reach out to yours, Irrational! 8)|*

Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

One of my mermen I was drawn to while looking at prebounds but did not follow the calling. When I did a reversal adoption item, I received a merman. LOL. Spirits will find a way!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

damancross wrote:I'm going to be keeping an eye on this thread. It's extremely interesting to me that I ran across this post as just today I was looking over listings and a merman caught my eye. I wasn't necessarily 'drawn' to this particular one, however I am intrigued and would like to learn of other keepers experiences as well. Myself being a water sign, it probably shouldn't surprise me? lol :)
Maybe you could have a custom conjure done for a merman, damancross? That way, the perfect one would come through for you.....Have you considered that as a possibility?

disneyaudrey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I did a RA once and a Merman stepped forward. I love him, he has a very mythical energy and since he is bound to my antique(passed down from my grandma) jade ring, I bring him everywhere with me, even in the shower. He loves it

I'm sure you will enjoy a Merman in your life, just read more about them :) They are truly very magical spirits to have

Spirit Family :
2 Vampire Spirit, 1 Vampire Entity, 1 Bishop Demon Entity, 1 Shade Demon Entity, 1 Cleopatra Djinn, 1 Alya, 1 Werewolf spirit, 1 Gryphon, 1 Love Fae, 1 Star Fae Dragon, 1 WA witch, 2 Fire Elemental Spirit (siblings), 1 Merman

ImageImageImage
damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

[/quote]
Maybe you could have a custom conjure done for a merman, damancross? That way, the perfect one would come through for you.....Have you considered that as a possibility?[/quote]

Yes, I have. And I might do that a little later. :) As I look for info on mermen, I am also looking to find other people's personal experiences as well. That's why I was hoping for some CH people to share their personal experiences here. I'm sure as I continue to research I can find others experiences elsewhere. But since this is the forum I hang out the most, I figured it couldn't hurt to begin here with others experiences. :)

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

damancross wrote:
Maybe you could have a custom conjure done for a merman, damancross? That way, the perfect one would come through for you.....Have you considered that as a possibility?[/quote]

Yes, I have. And I might do that a little later. :) As I look for info on mermen, I am also looking to find other people's personal experiences as well. That's why I was hoping for some CH people to share their personal experiences here. I'm sure as I continue to research I can find others experiences elsewhere. But since this is the forum I hang out the most, I figured it couldn't hurt to begin here with others experiences. :)[/quote]
I haven't had my two mermen long enough to have that many experiences yet, but I'll try to remember to post about them as they occur. 8)|*

Return to “Creatures K-Z”