You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelic realms
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hey all, I'm new here. Wanted to share a cool experience I had
I woke up about an hour ago from a cool dream, I was in the passenger seat of my friends car and we just left a friends house. While we were driving around I happened to see something big in the sky through the front window. I thought it was a huge bird or something flying towards us and it got closer and I noticed it was a pretty big dragon, and it was flying a bit high up in the sky. I thought to myself "wow that's awesome". It was light tan/bronze color and seemed to have a grey tail. My friend didn't notice it, and It seemed to be enjoying itself flying up there. I didn't get to see too much of it because we were driving. I couldn't help but notice how vivid this dream was. I felt all happy and shared my excitement with my friend haha
The other night browsing through the shop I was going to select my first time binding of a lumerian vamp .. but as I was scrolling I accidentally clicked and selected brass dragon. Definitely did not feel like a coincidence lol
I didn't put much thought into it and asked if this was meant to be to show me a sign. Could this be a calling?
Other experiences welcome.. Thanks for letting me share ^^

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

When I was reading the first part of your experience and you were describing the dragon, the very first thought was a brass dragon, and yep that dragon knew how to let you know it was indeed a calling by the dream and by you clicking before you knew what was going on!!!! :lol:

Some dragons are like that!!!! ;)

The brass dragon is also a very talkative dragon and will even talk you to sleep!!!! :lol: ;) :D

I have quite a few brass dragons and they do a LOT of talking, even in your dreams from time to time!!!!! Also they are very magical, as they have learned things that other dragons have not and they have exceptional control spells!!!! You will love your dragon!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

That is a great experience and Dragons are typically eager to show themselves, be heard, and interact. I think you will certainly love your Brass Dragon, they are such devoted friends!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Now, you have gone and done it!!! You can't stop with one dragon. As you get one, more will come and you will be thrilled to have them in your keep. Be prepared to experience all kinds of funny and exciting things.
Congrats on getting your feet wet with a dragon.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

What a wonderful experience

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Now, you have gone and done it!!! You can't stop with one dragon. As you get one, more will come and you will be thrilled to have them in your keep. Be prepared to experience all kinds of funny and exciting things.
Congrats on getting your feet wet with a dragon.
Huffette is right, once you get one dragon, there will be more!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

It is just the way it is!!!!! :lol: ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
SilverBlood
new here
new here

Awesome!! Thanks guys :) I am very eager to meet eachother.
I'm new to spirit keeping .. But It seems comfortable to me. I definitely feel like the type of person to work with spirits etc ^^
Lol more dragons ?? Sweet .. I am happy to know brass dragons are talkative haha. I would love a friend like that .. I'm sure they are very wise also. Very cool :U
I've read some cool and funny encounters from other people here .. Like they land on your roof at night hahah
I will have to let you guys know how it goes!! Thanks for the feedback (:D)

ccmf87
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

SilverBlood wrote:Hey all, I'm new here. Wanted to share a cool experience I had
I woke up about an hour ago from a cool dream, I was in the passenger seat of my friends car and we just left a friends house. While we were driving around I happened to see something big in the sky through the front window. I thought it was a huge bird or something flying towards us and it got closer and I noticed it was a pretty big dragon, and it was flying a bit high up in the sky. I thought to myself "wow that's awesome". It was light tan/bronze color and seemed to have a grey tail. My friend didn't notice it, and It seemed to be enjoying itself flying up there. I didn't get to see too much of it because we were driving. I couldn't help but notice how vivid this dream was. I felt all happy and shared my excitement with my friend haha
The other night browsing through the shop I was going to select my first time binding of a lumerian vamp .. but as I was scrolling I accidentally clicked and selected brass dragon. Definitely did not feel like a coincidence lol
I didn't put much thought into it and asked if this was meant to be to show me a sign. Could this be a calling?
Other experiences welcome.. Thanks for letting me share ^^
Wow! What a fantastic experience! Definitely sounds like a calling to me :*3

SilverBlood
new here
new here

So the other night after I made my second post I'm pretty positive I had another encounter with him (I was under the impression he was male from when I saw him the first time but didn't have confirmation). Before I slept I sent a telepathic message to him.
I just remember very strongly my dragons name. I had to keep reminding myself throughout my dreams of his name to remember when I woke up. I am pretty active in dreams and have some nice experience with lucid dreams and i'm able to remember my thoughts while dreaming, and I've had a few dreams of tasting foods.
For me it feels as if the veil is very thin, as if I am lucid dreaming nearly every night but my subconscious is still in control. I recognize I am dreaming etc, but don't always achieve complete control and lucidity. Fun stuff. 3D
His name is a very common male name which kinda surprises me. I have placed my order yesterday to try and find him and a few other things. I gotta say, CH has some awesome items and spells. :U

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

SilverBlood wrote:Awesome!! Thanks guys :) I am very eager to meet eachother.
I'm new to spirit keeping .. But It seems comfortable to me. I definitely feel like the type of person to work with spirits etc ^^
Lol more dragons ?? Sweet .. I am happy to know brass dragons are talkative haha. I would love a friend like that .. I'm sure they are very wise also. Very cool :U
I've read some cool and funny encounters from other people here .. Like they land on your roof at night hahah
I will have to let you guys know how it goes!! Thanks for the feedback (:D)

If you like talkative spirits, the blue dragons and cobalts will fit the bill to. My two cobalt dragons are so chatty my other dragons tease them. There is never a dull moment with my boys here.
You might like to check out my thread called Huff and the Dragon for his first glimpse of a spirit. One of my dragons was challenging him for his spot on our bed.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Dragons”