SRA??

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Evelyn, I got a feeling that his energy may attract some of darker entities, like I attract Naga and Ferir. I don't really know. I just want to let you know. I will send positive energy to him. He's like Drake pretty much except Drake likes bite my neck. :mrgreen: Both Drake and my unicorn haven't not come home yet. Will update though. Anyway, you can ask Dolly to help you. She's pretty good with the tarot. When I see her, I will ask her about your son. Love

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you! My son is really a unique person. Strange, but I'm the only one who understands him in our family. I just want something that will protect him from all negativity, or at least teach him to stand up for what is right and to pull him back when he starts getting stupid. I'm looking at a volke as well.

Thanks for your input. I wonder if he has a wraith attached to him?

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think Volkh is like a more guardian type. Griffin is very mothering. The one I got risk herself to protect me against the demons. You can ask nataliavision for that question. I think she charge around 3.75 for a question but she will go great length to make sure you understand and feel safe.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Come to think of it, an Ilmu Khodam would be best since he will be your son's teacher, friend, and protector. An angel would be good as well, as specially sterling.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Magnolia! (read this in a long nasally whine) SRA Gargoyle???? When???

I have been wanting to adopt a gargoyle. I've felt the call. However, I have felt that it should only be from the SRAs. It's like there is one or two out there that are for me, and they aren't here yet. I'm getting impatient.

PUHLEEEEESE!!

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Well, I finally got my gargoyles. I've been waiting for the right time to order them, but they have been upper most on my mind. I finally ordered from CH Ebay, two. I received them Saturday. Beautiful stones, male and female. I'm happy to say that I felt that I would get one of each. Maybe that's how it's usually done. I really felt them with me yesterday. I'm trying to find a way to spend time with all my spirits because I haven't bonded with them all yet, but they really seemed to want to be with me regardless of whose turn it was.

Anyway, I really love having them so far. I'm sure I will continue to. I feel like I've added two more cats to the two cats I've already have (and thinking of getting another cat).

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I went to my candle and incense store yesterday in the local flea market. Unfortunately they are closing at the end of April because the husband is being relocated to San Antonio. The mother is staying, so she secretly promised me that she would make me whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.

Anyway, I went to buy more candles, but instead brought home some awesome incense holders. I got a resin mushroom bottle for my gnome and g.elf, an awesome metallic rainbow dragon cone holder box, and finally a gargoyle tower incense holder/cone holder, along with two gargoyle statues. I spent way more than I intended, but everything was 40% off! They look amazing, with high details and cement look. I didn't even get my candles!

They had a huge crystal ball for only $60! I wanted to get it, but that's way too much, even though the value would have been quite a deal. (sigh).

Anyway, just wanted to share how excited I am by my new purchases for my favorite spirits.

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ladyevelyn77
your insense holders sound amazing!
I know your gargoyles will love the statues :clap:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Baasha250
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Dear Friends :wave:
May i ask wat's the difference between a SRA Gargoyle and the customed Gargoyle Except tat it takes more time 2 bond with a SRA one? :feedback:

Truth Always Prevail! No Matter How Difficult It Gets
When I Help U, Don Say Thanks Instead Help any 3 People and ask them to help another 3 People. Help would go a long Way!

Return to “Gargoyle”