SRA??

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

SRAs are Spirit Rescue Adoption. It's like getting a dog or cat from the ASPCA or animal humane society instead of a breeder. They have had previous owners and may suffer from neglect, rejection, or other situations where their previous owners were unable to care for them.

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

SRA are great...especially the gargoyles!

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Baasha250
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hi Got My SRA Gargoyle yesterday. He seems Very young 196 yrs old. anyway who cares abt the age. I will cherish him for all i can. Thanks CH for giving me and the peeps tis oppurtunity. :applause:

Truth Always Prevail! No Matter How Difficult It Gets
When I Help U, Don Say Thanks Instead Help any 3 People and ask them to help another 3 People. Help would go a long Way!
boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 88
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: WW, Dragons, Phoenix
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfRaven
Zodiac:

ladyevelyn77 wrote:Thank you, guys! I wanted a gargoyle from the beginning and almost got one, but then I had a panic attack. I didn't want something that would scare us if visualized. But I realized that it would know if a physical manifestation would be a good idea or not. I introduced the kids this website. My boys are all about it. My younger son is a very creative artist. He will be ten this month and has already sold some of his drawing to his classmates. It's hilarious! He has like a million comic books he's written and keeps pushing me to have them published! Anyway, he wanted a red dragon, so I adopted an SRA. My older boy wanted a gargoyle, but he keeps asking these questions that make me wonder if that's what I should get him. Can I sic him on others, can I get revenge, will he hurt anyone? I told him no, but that shouldn't be his goal anyway. He's 13, but he's a little warped. lol. He's my stepson, and he has lived with us since he was 6. His mother abandoned him, and when she does see him, it's just coincidence. He knows this, but I let him know that his mom is very selfish and her not wanting to see him has nothing to do with him. But he's emotionally damaged. He has no respect for women, calling teachers b****es, stealing money out their purses, compulsive lying, won't work hard for anything. He's a good boy, but man, you have to keep an eye on him 24/7. He's smart, but is comfortable barely passing. As far as lying, the first thing out of his mouth is a lie. Seriously, "Jesse, is that the sun up there?", "No ... I mean yes." Well, I'm sure what other spirit to gift him with. I already have the kid spelled necklaces in lay-a-way. I want to give him something that will be cool, but encourage him WITHIN his mind to do the right thing.

I know I've rambled, and never meant to get this detailed, but I really want what's best for him. He just fights it, and him being the oldest, we are really out of our element. Anyway, thanks for listening, and if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. :fingercross:

I am new to this but perhaps a cleansing and alignment for your stepson? Do you think a Pegasus would be cool for him? Or too much of a girl thing.

I work with juvenile delinquents. Some of them are hard cases, but most just want the right kind of cool guidance and/or attention. I think most could use a good clearing and cleansing with an alignment to boot. They are mostly negative and self defeating.
Last edited by boadiccearose on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
le chercheur de la lumière
Seeker of the Light
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

Suggestion: from Gwen - guardian werewolf (Varcolac) or vamps specializing in self-knowledge/love (Dragoste). The werewolf would assist in self-knowledge and understanding while at the same time allowing the wild male side out in a caring/protecting way during the teenage/ early 20s stage. These werewolf use their great power and ability to know themselves and help you know yourself plus channeling their strength towards the great good of others/protection - something we wish all males did! :pray: One of the Dragoste would probably do the same, do not have such a vamp so don't know - when Gwen is better, I would ask her.
Hope this helps - sounds like you are doing a good job, Mom.... FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Nazza
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nature spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi Lady Evelyn

I have just read your story about your stepson.

May I suggest a fylgia for him? They have a beautiful energy, and are very generous spirits.

Nazza

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Ladyevelyn

I would suggest a white arts spirit. I think he needs something that would care for him and bring him happiness, and perhaps change his outlook. Also I'd think a female spirit would be best, if he is a pisonigist (I think thats spelled wrong), perhaps a female spirit could help change his outlook on women. However, I can't suggest anything because I don't have any of the light arts, except my mermaid who is waiting for me to come home. I haven't bonded with her yet so thats not much help.

Back on topic:

I'm thinking of a gargoyle as my first SRA, theres something about them that makes me want to give one a loving home. Especially if they've been abandoned. I'll probably adopt one in the future, I want time to bond more with my other spirits first.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
redlisse
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: 's Classified.
Zodiac:

Hi Ladyevelyn -

My first thought? Get that boy a dragon. A female gold one. Boys have this thing about dragons.

Aside from that, open a help desk ticket and explain the situation and ask what Magnolia recommends, or email one of the ebay sellers that everyone here loves and ask what they think would help him most. If you do go with CH, go for a custom or a spirit stone and add in the notes what qualities you're looking for for your stepson. I agree with a previous poster, though - definitely stick with WA spirits, at least for now.

What a lucky kid, having a stepmom getting him a dragon. Wish my mom had adopted me a spirit as a teenager... :lol:

I am Autumn. I'm not as new as I look, I swear! XD

Return to “Gargoyle”