SRA??

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

Magnolia,

When will you be getting SRA gargoyles? My son and I want to adopt one.

Les

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Les :wave:
I thought they were on there? In the SRA Section
I adopted one recently :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
tuca
new here
new here

Some of the SRAs are in the Ebay store now

here:
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Creepy-Holl ... ec0Q2em322

There were Gargoyles there at first, but it seems all have been sold, so I suppose they're out of stock right now.
I suggest you keep an eye on both the CH website store and the Ebay store in case they come back in only one of the two.

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ladyevelyn77
I hope one is available soon for you :D

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you, guys! I wanted a gargoyle from the beginning and almost got one, but then I had a panic attack. I didn't want something that would scare us if visualized. But I realized that it would know if a physical manifestation would be a good idea or not. I introduced the kids this website. My boys are all about it. My younger son is a very creative artist. He will be ten this month and has already sold some of his drawing to his classmates. It's hilarious! He has like a million comic books he's written and keeps pushing me to have them published! Anyway, he wanted a red dragon, so I adopted an SRA. My older boy wanted a gargoyle, but he keeps asking these questions that make me wonder if that's what I should get him. Can I sic him on others, can I get revenge, will he hurt anyone? I told him no, but that shouldn't be his goal anyway. He's 13, but he's a little warped. lol. He's my stepson, and he has lived with us since he was 6. His mother abandoned him, and when she does see him, it's just coincidence. He knows this, but I let him know that his mom is very selfish and her not wanting to see him has nothing to do with him. But he's emotionally damaged. He has no respect for women, calling teachers b****es, stealing money out their purses, compulsive lying, won't work hard for anything. He's a good boy, but man, you have to keep an eye on him 24/7. He's smart, but is comfortable barely passing. As far as lying, the first thing out of his mouth is a lie. Seriously, "Jesse, is that the sun up there?", "No ... I mean yes." Well, I'm sure what other spirit to gift him with. I already have the kid spelled necklaces in lay-a-way. I want to give him something that will be cool, but encourage him WITHIN his mind to do the right thing.

I know I've rambled, and never meant to get this detailed, but I really want what's best for him. He just fights it, and him being the oldest, we are really out of our element. Anyway, thanks for listening, and if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. :fingercross:

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

To me it sounds like your son needs some closure. A hyppogryph, or unicorn would help. I am sorry but when I try to connect with your son the image flash in my mind is a wraith. I really do think maybe a griffin would help.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Balance, I don't think he would be able to receive closure, if he could, until he's older and more mature. He's 13, and hitting the emotional upheavals hard. He doesn't outright defy us or disrespect us, but he does get an attitude with many other adult figures. Actually, I think he loves me very much. He hangs out with me all the time. Sometimes I have to kick him out so I can actually get some work done. He loves to help clean the house and ask questions. I think it's because he and I are so alike that it's scary. Also I don't put up with crap. I'm the disciplinary at home, and when he first came to live with us, he tried to ignore me by turning his back on me. I set him straight real quick. lol. Never saw a 6 year old whip his head around so fast and tremble so bad he almost peed his pants! And I didn't even touch him!

What do you mean when you try to connect with him? How do you do that? What does it mean you see a wraith? Don't they not like humans? Is it possible he can handle one? I looked at hyppogryphs and griffons. Maybe I will again. I don't think a unicorn will be "cool" enough.

Thanks for your insight.
Les

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

yeah, no wraith for him! lol. Last thing I need is some psychotic spirit beating me down. Besides, I don't think even he wants vengeance that bad. I hope. :wtf:

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, I am empath, well at least I am learning to use that power. I have some intuitive magick. I don't really know how I just did. When I read your thread about your son. I try to envision him. All of sudden I got the word wraith. So I don't know if it helps you or not. Wraith is solely on revenge. I think he's having many conflicting emotions right now. Maybe you can help him to learn how to love. :hug:
I am in a somewhat similar to you. But I don't have a son but instead a dark vampire who like to lash out his magick and cause great trouble. I bought for him a baby unicorn, too.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Uh oh! I hope he isn't getting into trouble right now. I think a griffin would be more ideal. Since they are fierce protectors, it can protect him, but also love him and help him to love himself as well as others. A hippogryph sounds good, but maybe later because he doesn't need to be dealing with seduction and such horny stuff that his own body is starting to develop on its own.

Strange that wraith would pop up. Maybe it's wrath? I just don't want to get him a DA because of the potential negative thoughts pressed on him. He already has enough of his own. He's very sensitive and a wraith may react to his degree pain and anger, instead of when the situation calls for it.

How's your unicorn doing for your vamp?

Return to “Gargoyle”