Powerful DA/BA adept woman(en) for breaking workings.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It wasn't just a medical condition, I have photographic evidence of BM workings left outside my old and new house would say that I also saw black stuff and black orbs surrounding and entering his nose and me also feeling stuff entering on all my orifices and much more but that could also be clinically explained, right? I mean, that same day when he experienced what I wrote I did a cleanse by fire, an act that he wasn't even aware of.

As I've said, there's more to that than just me eating BM infused food, my spirits have also mentioned somethinf like that through the ghost radar app. There's also an enity spirit or whatever attached that tends to come back after I am able to break the attachment, I hope to break it for good after taking some baths for 21 consecutive days.

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Two things...

One... Yes it can be clinically explained... You should go to a Doctor...

Two... You should never trust an app enough that it is the determining factor of what you may believe is happening...

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

I think what the OP is saying is that they found the remnants of castings left at their home (sachets?). The app was just extra.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Xeritch wrote:Two things...

Two... You should never trust an app enough that it is the determining factor of what you may believe is happening...
I do have to agree that if you have any kind of physical symptoms going on, the best thing to do is see the doctor.

I kind of think the Ghost Radar app is "for entertainment only", as the iPhone hasn't got any kind of equipment installed to allow it to detect anything from the environment other than light (camera), sound (microphone), and its orientation (compass and accelerometer)..

My Catholic upbringing makes me suggest that you might want to make the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel a regular part of your day, while this is going on. He and his flaming sword can cut through any kind of harmful attachments that might be present.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I would have to make a very long post about the series of events that have passed so you could maybe start to realize it isn't just a physical disease (was) neither me going nuts although at one point I was on the verge of losing it because of outside forces gettin in., I can tell you that I know how a BA casting using blood looks like through what I'd bet would be the ATR. Seeing a doctor could be something I'd do after the above gets removed for good.

The GR app, idk how the hell that app works in detail as some fellows have mentioned over here but have gotten some pretty darn correct answers to specific personal questions along with some comments that are spot on. That app I don't use anymore because some of the confusion it tends to bring adding to it my improving divination skills and I do understand thought of somebody using GR to decypher what is going on behind the courtains seems idiotic but as I've said the current situation is more complicated than that, have seen different practioners and readers (good ones and some not that good) and do know some stuff myself, this situation is not something recent I must say... more than two years ago perhaps

So i've been browsing the store after some planning which were planetary bindings to amp up rituals that are giving me good results right? Well as I was browsing through the bindings a recomendation with a special price on it popped up, a spell of justice which I really need and have asked for so much. Let's see how that goes.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Xeritch wrote:Two things...

I do have to agree that if you have any kind of physical symptoms going on, the best thing to do is see the doctor.

I kind of think the Ghost Radar app is "for entertainment only", as the iPhone hasn't got any kind of equipment installed to allow it to detect anything from the environment other than light (camera), sound (microphone), and its orientation (compass and accelerometer)..

My Catholic upbringing makes me suggest that you might want to make the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel a regular part of your day, while this is going on. He and his flaming sword can cut through any kind of harmful attachments that might be present.
Have invoked the archangel crown in the past for a whole week and could see the black fluffy dot going away but I think it is somwhow binded, have gotten words as "cut" after asking what the hell should I do which brought up confusion by not knowinghow and what, right? Well, at one point I did got to unnatach that thing from my body (backside) and got from the app (cutted, along with something like take precaution).

As a side note I'd like to mention that the arch angels are not exclusive to any religion... Oh! Also, through that same app I got "amazing" "precise" "misael" after this one I invoked him for protection, I still don't condone the usage of that app as a divination tool as there is a lot of confusion that brings most of the time, for example I was very confused on what "food" meant just until recently when gettinf told by two readers from different states that the darkness, confusion and more is because something I ate infused with BM, not only that but have also gotten messages that aren't from my spirit family I am sure.

So now that you know a tad more about the situation, do you really think a doctor could help? No doubt it also related to health as ALL my egg cleanses gives out warnings about health surrounded by signs of BM. Again, my take on it is to remove the BM in order to heal... trust me, I've seen people heal after malefic being removed.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

In addition to going to a doctor to get the physical checked out I recommend you go here http://www.paranormaladvicegroup.com/ and create a ticket explaining what's going on.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

::bump::

How are you doing now?
Just wondered if you ever got round to asking CH for help....this thread was running over a number of days....they would have got back to you and given sound advice....I'm convinced of that.

Peace :candle:

I used to know things
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sorry for the very late reply, been having trouble building myself back up... about "eating" well it can be physically eating some charged food or even being being "fed" a spell spiritually. I still don't know what sort of stuff was done though...

I'm taking homeopathy as of now with good results focusing on my adrenals, it seems there's something spiritually that's been so hard to remove which is making me sick, have already done a lot of healing modalities with temporary results.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

brolasta wrote:Sorry for the very late reply, been having trouble building myself back up... about "eating" well it can be physically eating some charged food or even being being "fed" a spell spiritually. I still don't know what sort of stuff was done though...

I'm taking homeopathy as of now with good results focusing on my adrenals, it seems there's something spiritually that's been so hard to remove which is making me sick, have already done a lot of healing modalities with temporary results.
Hi Brolasta,
I have sent you a PM about somebody you should contact in getting this finished with once and for all.

I used to know things

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”