Powerful DA/BA adept woman(en) for breaking workings.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I really don't know how to start other than saying me and my dad are being under some very heavy black magick since some years ago and now the situation is very critical to the point of this one time I urinated blood after trying to break the workings, that very same day my dad had internal bleeding and one of the guys installing an air conditioning at my house had this disease where suddenly the brain bleeds (english is not my native language btw) I need help asap I fear for my dad's spirit to be enslaved or taken somewhere he should not go... Nothing has worked NOTHING, no protective spirit, diety, spell, cleanse, banishing ritial, prayer, binding, mantra and the rest, nothing long lasting on the rare ocation something kind of works and have also visited WA practitioners.

The last lady that I saw told me that no WA will do the trick (hell, it only makes it worse) that there's this pro young woman adept at the DA with specific facial attributes that could help me out but I can't think of no one outside of CH, thus the title... So this is me hoping said practitioner is a member and also reads this..

oh, didn't know about this subforum will leave the text as I wrote it..

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

Go here, and use the fly out to make your "Priority" Emergency. Have the "Department" set to "Need Help from Magnolia and Ash".
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/

Tell them what you need. They're the owners of Creepy Hollows. They should be able to help you.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well, Ash and Mag are usually very busy and I think I would need follow ups.

As a side note moments after the night I posted this thread I felt something at the back of my elbow sort of a release and some dimmed colors in my closed eyed blackened vision, IDk whats up, I just hope to get the help me and my dad needs in time. It's like even if I light up some incense that energy is used by whatever was done and makes it worse, prayers, candles, etc etc. I still feel it so it would be possible there's an enitity or spirit involved ( I think it's more than one) that also has the trait of playing tricks.

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

They can not eat your prayers.
Call on YAHWEH(The Heavenly Father) and he's Son. Evil HATES he's name. Trust me. I know. And say he's name to them. Force it at them.
Call the Angels by name.
Burn Sage. Have you tried shooting Orgone at them. Use Salt. Quartz.
Do you have a Capture Stone? If so. Use it.
If you need. I can send you one.

Talk you Ash & Mag. See what they say.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for the input, I have used multiple divine names too, , called upon the four archangels a la GD, have a capture stone clas 5 tier 3 along with other stuff, heck, even a power wand :)

Have already gotten in contact with somebody that will help meafter I do an important thing so my dad doesn't recieve all the workings don't against myself, it turns out the thing that is causing great trouble is a working I ate.

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

brolasta wrote:it turns out the thing that is causing great trouble is a working I ate.
A working you eat? I have no idea what that means.

Are things getting better?

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I ate* or was given to me in food. I think theres more to the situation though. Things are not good, my dad passed away recently...

Before him passing away he told me that the "cure" is in cuba, una moment of he talking about seeing beings whitout faces at a very beautiful place so I guess he wasn't really talking about his physical illness.

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

I would suggest that you talk to Ash & Mag. And tell them what is happening. See if they can help.
Call on the archangels and the SUPREME CREATOR.
See if http://www.eclipsemetaphysical.com/index.cfm or darklordmidnight. http://darknightdesires.weebly.com/ulti ... agony.html Could help.

Good luck.

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

I think... Firstly... Go check with a doctor regarding these issues...

Secondly... If that is ruled out, then I would recommend contacting Creepy Hollows..

Often... People assume magic is at hand, even when it is probably a medical condition...

A few come to mind off the tip of my fedora...

As for what your father experienced, in my profession I hear of these stories quite commonly...
The release of chemicals in the brain at the moment of passing seems quite euphoric... But can sometimes lead to having those type of visions...

Ultimately, there are a lot of factors possibly at play...

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

A working that you ate? That stands out in my brain for some reason, but I'm not really sure why.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”