neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Hi everyone!! I am new to this site but I love it! I grew up with a wonderful Grandmother who recognized and helped us practice with our gifts early on. This was something that was the norm for us . When we had large family gatherings she would gather the kids together and we would , taking turns, sit one at a time in an empty room on a wooden chair blindfolded and with earplugs in. Grandma would monitor the open door and one at a time we would go in and touch the person lightly on the back of the hand . The object of the game was to guess the person who came in . It was your turn in the chair until you guessed wrong then it was someone else's turn. The older we got we would stop touching the person's hand and just enter the room and the person in the chair guessed. She was a wonderful woman that I miss dearly. This type of thing was as normal as learning our ABCs in our family.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Gypsy wrote:Hi everyone!! I am new to this site but I love it! I grew up with a wonderful Grandmother who recognized and helped us practice with our gifts early on. This was something that was the norm for us . When we had large family gatherings she would gather the kids together and we would , taking turns, sit one at a time in an empty room on a wooden chair blindfolded and with earplugs in. Grandma would monitor the open door and one at a time we would go in and touch the person lightly on the back of the hand . The object of the game was to guess the person who came in . It was your turn in the chair until you guessed wrong then it was someone else's turn. The older we got we would stop touching the person's hand and just enter the room and the person in the chair guessed. She was a wonderful woman that I miss dearly. This type of thing was as normal as learning our ABCs in our family.
Amazing grandma you have:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Thanks so much! I was very blessed

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Bumping to find this again later! Great post!

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Bump

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”