sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

OK, all. This question is for everybody.

How do YOU practice using your abilities?

Every skill we have, if we leave it to lie dormant and unused, is a skill that will become rusty. Every skill that we want to develop, has to be developed via USING it, or else we won't improve (at best) or we will take a step backward (at worst).

How many people here have posted at least once that they can't see or hear spirits but they would like to? How many have stated a desire to learn how to AP?

To those who want to develop their talents, what steps are you taking in order to do so? That info could help others who also desire to improve.

To those who have already brought those inner skills to the surface what steps do you take to keep your abilities sharp? Again, these are things that will help others to either keep developed abilities sharp, or perhaps will help those who wish to develop their skills.

Here is a favorite of mine. I like to have my inner "radar" working properly. I like to know where things are, in relation to my location, and I like to know things like the direction those things are moving. It's kind of like having an inner radar screen where all those things register. It's a useful thing to have, particularly while driving, but it can be used in other contexts, as well.

So, I set up a webcam looking out the front window. We have a two-way street on which cars, buses, and even large trucks drive regularly. There is also a highway on-ramp that is visible (starts in the middle of the left-hand side of the screen, and rises up to turn into an overpass that crosses above the street).

I spend some time daily watching the webcam and detecting the direction from which the next vehicle will come (left, right, or overpass). I also attempt to register when a bus is coming from the left or right (they don't use the overpass), and today I seem to be picking up on the appearance of pedestrians going up or down the street.

I do this because sitting and wishing for abilities doesn't get the job done. Neither does resting on one's past successes and letting the rust develop. Purchasing psychic tools only gets you so far -- the tools don't do the work FOR you. In fact, I'm USING tools that I made when I do this practice. (I think my ad for the Magick Eyes has expired off the forum by now, but search my shop and you'll find them). They are a tool that's designed for telepathy and second sight, but just owning them isn't enough. USING them is the key to success.

So, having said all that -- how do YOU practice?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have a site that I go to that can help with practice!!!! http://www.irva.org/resources/tests.html

If you go there and register and then go to the PSI tests, you can get all the practice you want and they will even show you how good or not good that you did!!!! It is a good practice site!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I practice by using them. I still have abilities opening up to me, and I have to learn to use them. Unfortunately, they are opening up too fast for me to learn to use efficiently. I am working to learn to use them, but it is taking time.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I just practice. Right now with all the bonding going on (and wow do we have a busy house) I'm doing a lot of communication and meditation. I'm off balance so hopefully that's resolved soon and I can just keep working on everything.

We spent some time today (kids and I) doing yes or no with the CH deck and then putting 1 item in a bag while the other 2 people went out of the room and seeing what we could pick up on. Figure eliminating the other 8 cards and only using CH deck for Y/N communication with the kids keeps out the concern over the 1 card =) and it leaves them more interested because it's pretty easy and fun for them.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh, absolutely, the only way to practice honing ones abilities is to USE them, and keep on trying no matter what!

I feel sorry for anyone who says "I can't see" and "I can't hear" but doesn't also practice, because it's impossible to make progress in either direction without putting in the effort.

Heck, even the people who see and hear involuntarily have to practice, but in their case, what they're practicing is how to fit those impressions into their daily life (and not let them become such a distraction that they find it hard to function).

Oh, and I LOVE that psi-testing site. Plus, they have a free app for iOS and Android, so that site is even MORE full of win! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Devika
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

By meditating & letting go of all expectations. With this I find the harder you try the harder it is to "progress".

"I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them."
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Oh, absolutely, the only way to practice honing ones abilities is to USE them, and keep on trying no matter what!

I feel sorry for anyone who says "I can't see" and "I can't hear" but doesn't also practice, because it's impossible to make progress in either direction without putting in the effort.

Heck, even the people who see and hear involuntarily have to practice, but in their case, what they're practicing is how to fit those impressions into their daily life (and not let them become such a distraction that they find it hard to function).

Oh, and I LOVE that psi-testing site. Plus, they have a free app for iOS and Android, so that site is even MORE full of win! :)
Hehehehehe, I knew you would Likes2read!!!!!! I have been on that site for quite a few years, after the old MSN chatrooms all were done away with!!! We had people there, some I still talk to every now again, and we would all go to the chatroom and we would practice all the time with each other!!!! We had many great experiences in doing that in chat!!!! Then when the chatrroms went down, I was looking around on the web and found this sight having to do with remote viewing and I have been there ever since!!! I LOVE the site!!!! It gives a persona good chance of practicing and honing their skills!!!! 7\

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Anyone have suggestions for developing Earth gifts? My son's path is there (and another 3 letter word starting with s we're not going to focus on for a while lol) and he's an empath like me so I can at least help with 1 of 2. My daughter (born a day before me) is sensitive, not nearly as empathetic as her brother and same paths as me so I feel like I have more tools for helping her develop than I do him.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

How would he feel working with a green dragon? They can help with Earth power also elves, Fae, like garden fairy, mountain fae, woodland fae and elves, water fae, also the elementals, Duojna, Zephers(work with fire), gnomes!!!!! All dragons are great to work with, in the WA ones!!! 7\

Checkout the CH encylclopedia, I am sure you could find more!!!! The ones I have mention are WA spirits!!!!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Bump.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”