Scary Lokian experiences

Discussions on specific immortals.
Devika
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you for sharing your experience, Zero :)
Maythen21 wrote:Part of how rough Loki is on you is how much you resist
I'm getting that from what I've read now. Thing is, right now, I'm courting chaos, with or without Loki - I've got other help. Maybe he's watching now, lol. I wonder what a Lokian blessing would entail, in this case.
Maythen21 wrote:Right now his name is out in media and getting notice... so those who have worked with Him tend to try to emphasize that He's not just a hollywood sexy bad boy anti-hero but a complex, chaotic, and often catastrophic force.
This would be a very good message for anyone else reading this who might be clouded by that Hollywood impression. Anyway, Loki did make a Hollywood appearance in The Mask, but that didn't seem to generate as much interest heh.

"I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them."
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Maythen21 wrote: Right now his name is out in media and getting notice... so those who have worked with Him tend to try to emphasize that He's not just a hollywood sexy bad boy anti-hero but a complex, chaotic, and often catastrophic force.
I think this is one of the most important points to remember, for those new to Loki.

He is nothing like the hollywood depiction of him..

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Devika
neophyte
neophyte

Come to think of it... Aren't the Thor movies old news now? I wasn't that interested then too.

Don't know how Loki really looks like, don't really care either, as that isn't important.

It is certainly heartening to know, for I am not new to Chaos. I have battled in its midst, & won. *evil grin* I do not shun Chaos, but view it as a necessary force I can benefit from. Note - this was before I even considered Loki.

"I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them."
Devika
neophyte
neophyte

It's dawning on me... Previously I'd asked "why Loki?" in another thread... & my question is being answered on so many levels right now, lol! Feeling seriously loved. Oh he has a sense of humour alright.
Maythen21 wrote:Imagine having your lips sewn shut with thick thread and a blunt needle. Then dislocating both your thumbs to get your hands loose from the rough ropes binding your wrists, so you can pick the stitches out using the pointed shards of glass shoved under your fingernails.
Thank you, maythen, you have no idea how instrumental you have been in helping to answer my question.

8)|*

Return to “Immortals - Specific”