Tell Your Djinn to Kill Someone

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hello Mcmsinger,

There's a big difference between requesting that your djinn set in motion a scenario in which your enemy breaks their legs and requesting that your djinn kill your enemy. Many of the members here posted some great responses concerning your question. Don't feel like your being attacked. We're just responding in accordance to the degree of your request. As some earlier posts stated, in considering this you must take into account negative karma, 3 fold retribution, and the connects, relationships, plans, and circumstances in place for the person (and those affected by them) that would have to be scrapped.

You'd also have to take into consideration whether or not the target or relative/associate of the target has spirits (djinn or dark arts) who are willing to kill for their owner. you'd be surprised who has connections to what. There are a handful of people I know who I would not have suspected of using black magick because of the image show publicly.

cwamoon wrote:Yes, I believe so. Well even if not, do your best. Tell your Djinn that you did not mean it, and that you don't actually want it to happen. That your fine. That you thank him. Of if you don't agree with what I'm suggesting, talking to your Djinn with your true thoughts would work. It will, trust me. I just know that it will :P

I agree. :thumbup:

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

There is one very important thing you must understand. You must learn this and know this because you never know who your dealing with.

Lets say you send your Djinn after person B and your Djinn is powerful. But person B is much more powerful then you or your djinn. What do you think happens then? Person B doesn't even have to practice magic in order to have it tossed back at you.

You must know your enemy and know them well. Even if your using a dark spirit and the person is of white light,strong white light always wins. It will never lose.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

MCM THERE IS A VIRTUAL RECORD THAT NO ONE CAN SEE BUT EXISTS IN THE HIGHER REALMS OF EVERY ACTION YOU TAKE TO UTILIZE THE ENERGY OF THE ARTS. IF YOU RESPECT THE DARK ARTS THEY WILL RESPECT YOU. IF YOU USE THE DARK ARTS IN A WAY THAT SHOWS LACK OF RESPECT FOR THEIR POWERS IT WILL BE A BLACK SMUDGE ON YOUR RECORD & THE MORE YOU GET OF THOSE THE MORE THE TIDES ARE GOING TO TURN ON YOU.

IF YOU'RE OUT TO GET SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY WRONGED YOU THEN YOU ARE BETTER TO LEAVE IT TO THE ENTITIES WHOSE PURPOSE IS REVENGE & NOT MESS YOUR HANDS IN IT.

IT'S YOUR DECISION AND WHEN YOU DABBLE IN DA YOU NEED TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION. ALWAYS SHOW DA SPIRITS & DA MAGIC RESPECT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
obnoxik
new here
new here

Ash,

I would be interested in knowing how one in your opinion may find out whether a particular working/wish will be respectful or not and whether or not it will smudge this virtual record?

I don't believe much in Karma but I do believe in doing things that one can live with having done. Hence no baneful magick for me.

STORMGOD
new here
new here

Do your own dirty work.

:)

aside from jokes the Djinn can take them out, but it will have to answer to the same higher power that you will. They die and go to hell too you know....so good luck finding something thats gona take that for you. Go with one thats already bad and damned since wount have too much too loose.
A shyitan is your best bet, for foolin around like this.
But when your both cookin it up in the underworld for murder and whatnot dont forget that you will be its &$*#! and it will be you taking the orders.

Best o luck

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

ASH-MDA wrote:MCM THERE IS A VIRTUAL RECORD THAT NO ONE CAN SEE BUT EXISTS IN THE HIGHER REALMS OF EVERY ACTION YOU TAKE TO UTILIZE THE ENERGY OF THE ARTS. IF YOU RESPECT THE DARK ARTS THEY WILL RESPECT YOU. IF YOU USE THE DARK ARTS IN A WAY THAT SHOWS LACK OF RESPECT FOR THEIR POWERS IT WILL BE A BLACK SMUDGE ON YOUR RECORD & THE MORE YOU GET OF THOSE THE MORE THE TIDES ARE GOING TO TURN ON YOU.

IF YOU'RE OUT TO GET SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY WRONGED YOU THEN YOU ARE BETTER TO LEAVE IT TO THE ENTITIES WHOSE PURPOSE IS REVENGE & NOT MESS YOUR HANDS IN IT.

IT'S YOUR DECISION AND WHEN YOU DABBLE IN DA YOU NEED TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION. ALWAYS SHOW DA SPIRITS & DA MAGIC RESPECT.
I've only just seen this. Who are the spirits that deal with karma? It is an interesting idea.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I believe the good way to kill people with spirits is not by wishinv to djinn, but make request to BA spirits, or any spirits with revenge speciality.

But as what people mentioned above, karma is exist. Whatever way you use, even with your own hands, it will come back to you, this lifetime, or next lifetime.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I revived this old thread, my question wasn't relating to the main topic about spirits killing, but what I quoted. Who is karma? Who are the entities that Ash mentions who deal with karma? I don't just mean killing, but karma in everything.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:I believe the good way to kill people with spirits is not by wishinv to djinn, but make request to BA spirits, or any spirits with revenge speciality.

But as what people mentioned above, karma is exist. Whatever way you use, even with your own hands, it will come back to you, this lifetime, or next lifetime.
No, that is not a good way at all. There is no particular right way to kill a life and it's borderline impossible for a spirit to actually kill someone. An entity maybe could possibly however they'd have to have a very good reason to do this in order to warrant the energy investment. Also most would choose to prefer this through a non rushed decision capacity and that would mean they'd have to be very much unforgivable in order to avoid the karmic debt.

A BA entity is not a good idea at all as they most of the time aren't very good at killing people, they just ruin lives and they'd also ruin the owners life, possibly even more so.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:I revived this old thread, my question wasn't relating to the main topic about spirits killing, but what I quoted. Who is karma? Who are the entities that Ash mentions who deal with karma? I don't just mean killing, but karma in everything.
Karma is not who.
Who is destiny? Who is fate? All of that is not a question you can ask with 'who'.

And if you want to know about that, ppl here mainly will just tell you to dive and search it by your ownself. And I don't think what ash meant is a spirits. Probably higher being like immortal or god itself. You can imagine that the one who controling the karma is the programer, and we are bugs who out troubles there and there. So the programer must be higher than all of us to be able control the karma all this time

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”