Has a random person ever noticed your spirits?

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Not yet, but I'm hoping soon..! But guess I got to get out into the work force first though, my spirits remind me there's no one noticing them while I spend much time buried in my books in my room! (Alas, they must tire of my studying brain, lol!)

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I'm not sure, people often stare at me but they did that before I had any spirits with me. I am pretty sure that my other dog can see at least some of my spirits.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

brimstone wrote:Right after my first 4 Gargoyles arrived, I was at the grocery store. A little boy of about 3 years old pointed to my head and said to his father, "Bad guys!", but he didn't seem upset. The father looked at me, realizing that I'm female, smiled and replied, "No, there are no bad guys here."

The little boy kept pointing at my head and insisting, "Bad guys!"- finally, after the father repeatedly stated that there were no "bad guys" in the produce aisle of Stop & Shop, the little boy agreed with him. "No bad guys here, daddy"... then two seconds later, looked back at me after they were walking away, pointed to my head again and announced, "Bad guys!"...
LMAO, This really made me chuckle and I could vision it clearly, You bad guy....LOL

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

We all more than likely get more "looks" than we did before spirit keeping, Some people really do stare, jaw open, eyes dazling and complete mesmerisation :) It is nice when you get lots of smiles from strangers. :)

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

My guys mainly show themselves to young children while I'm shopping in the grocery store. You've got to love the innocence of young kids. I've heard comments like...

"Mommy! Look! A BIG black dragon! Is he gonna breath fire on us?"
"Why isn't that man riding his unicorn?"
"Mommy... is that a faery, or a big bug?"

The parents always look around, evidently worried that someone heard the child's comment, and they generally grab the kid's hand and walk away.

One of my favorites, though, was when some of my elven family accompanied me to the store...

"Mom! Why is that man with big, pointy ears NAKED?"

The kid's Mom looked at me, and nervously said, "Kids! What imaginations!"
I grinned, glanced to my side, and said to the "imaginary elf".... "You really should wear clothes when we come to the store!" The woman looked at me like one of us (either me or her) was crazy, and quickly turned down the nearest aisle.
:U

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
LordChubby
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGONS , AND DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A WOLF DRAGON ;)
My magical/paranormal name...: Skuldafn
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:My guys mainly show themselves to young children while I'm shopping in the grocery store. You've got to love the innocence of young kids. I've heard comments like...

"Mommy! Look! A BIG black dragon! Is he gonna breath fire on us?"
"Why isn't that man riding his unicorn?"
"Mommy... is that a faery, or a big bug?"

The parents always look around, evidently worried that someone heard the child's comment, and they generally grab the kid's hand and walk away.

One of my favorites, though, was when some of my elven family accompanied me to the store...

"Mom! Why is that man with big, pointy ears NAKED?"

The kid's Mom looked at me, and nervously said, "Kids! What imaginations!"
I grinned, glanced to my side, and said to the "imaginary elf".... "You really should wear clothes when we come to the store!" The woman looked at me like one of us (either me or her) was crazy, and quickly turned down the nearest aisle.
:U
STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPENS TO ME TOO 3D RECENTLY I WAS IN A STORE TO GET SOME CAT AND DOG FOOD AND AS I WAS WALKING THIS OLD WOMAN LOOKS SOO INTRIGUED BY ME SHE OPENED HER EYES SO WIDE AND JAW DROPS AND SHE GRABS MY SHOULDER I FELT LIKE SHE WAS LOOKING IN TO MY SOUL... THEN THIS YOUNGER MAN I THINK IS HER SON? PULLS HER AWAY AND WALKS AWAY .. SHE LOOKED LIKE A PSYCHIC SO IM GUESSING SHE SAW SOMETHING ...

Image <--kawaiii dragon <3

HEY YOU!!! ... YES YOU!! ... I LOVE YOU
kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Keep the posts coming, Great thread :D

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I know the pets do, or the dog has lost it when he runs around chasing nothing and playing. I get comments about energy being different but no one outside family really has said they see anything yet.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Have had people do serious double takes at my pickup when I'm driving down the road.. They look at the top of the cab first then look at me with a weird look on their face. I find it rather amusing LOL

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Not sure about people, although small children most likely are able to see my spirit companions. I haven't heard them say anything, though. I do know that my parents' or sister's pets have noticed my spirits. One evening as my parents, sister, her fiancé and I were sitting together in the living room, my mom could not help but notice that the dogs were staring up at something for a long period of time at apparently nothing. She turned our attention to this, evidently worried about the dogs and whatever they were seeing. This happened quite a few times. I asked her (well knowing that the dogs were watching some of my spirits) if they hadn't spotted a fly that was flying under the ceiling or something. It could have been any of my dragons or angels. Perhaps even my cocatrice or faery.

And then to an experience with one of my sister's dogs. I was looking after them whilst she and her fiancé were away. I was sitting in the couch and talking to one of my human spirits, that was keeping me, well, us, with company. He really adores my sister's dogs. I came into the topic about the dogs, so I talked about them for a little while. After done talking we sat there in silence and I looked down at one of the dogs lying on the floor. The dog glanced at the space right next to me before looking at me almost like his eyes were saying "do you see him?". Just some funny and cute experiences I thought I'd share.

Return to “General Questions”