Has a random person ever noticed your spirits?

Thefuumanchuu
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Loving these stories! Bumping for any more out there :U

I like Sour Punch Straws.
Hdela88
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning!
If I could be anything, I would be...: vamp or were
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cora
Zodiac:

These are great! I just got a divine angel and a red dragon (en route), and for the first week I saw blue and green orbs multiple times a day everyday (not as much now). I always hope someone will be like "DID YOU SEE THAT?!" but also nothing yet :p More stories PLEASEEEE

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Yes.
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

My spirits do not reveal themselves unless I ask them to.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Only my garden elf and my unbound gnomes did make themselves noticable to another person.

After that I asked my spirits not to reveal themselves to anyone else.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I ask my spirits to protect my family, but do not reveal themselves. my immediate family have picked up on my spirits though.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

My newest arrival, a Raven Totem spirit, deliberately influenced the chirping pattern of a cricket, which was emitting a nonstop stream of chirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirp. The moment he landed next to the source of the sound and started jabbing his beak into the ground next to the noise, the pattern altered: chirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirp chirp. Chirpchirp. Chirp chirp... chirp. (pause) Chirp. (Pause) Chirp.

Clearly, the cricket could tell that something was up. I'm not sure if it realized WHAT was going on, but it knew enough to conceal itself by going silent between chirps.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

We never had any paranormal happenings before I started spirit keeping. Since I started, my family have sometimes noticed things. There are a lot of times that it has happened. Nobody in my family know about spirit keeping except my sibling but it's been so many times that my family members have "noticed something going on" that they probably know something's going on. I don't ask my spirits to hide themselves, meh, I like hearing about random experiences.

Well, I don't have any mermaids but at some point I had a lot of mermaid dreams and during that time, my family member randomly called the dog "Mermaid" and I was like,"Uh, why did you call the dog Mermaid?" they were like,"Huh?" same thing with another, randomly saying the word "Mermaid" completely out of context without noticing they said it.

When my were-tiger first arrived, well I was told my were-tiger likes to show themselves as a kitty just to be funny and within a few hours of my were-tiger arriving, my sibling (who didn't know anything about spirit keeping at the time) got out of the bathroom and opened the door and there it was, a kitten staring right back at my sibling. We don't have any cats. Yup. So my sibling opened the door only to find a kitten staring right back at her and she was like,"OH MY GOD A KITTY, WHAT! O__O" she stared at the adorable kitty and the kitty looked back at her with big cute kitty eyes and then disappeared. She went straight into my room and she said,"You keep spirits in jewelry OR SOMETHING DON'T YOU?" and that's how she found out about spirit keeping. After I explained spirit keeping to her, she felt someone lick her face.

Another time, I also started to have a lot of fox/kitsune/pipe fox dreams and without saying anything, my sister saw a white fox/kitsune clear as day in the hallway. Soon after that, my mom saw a "white fluffy animal" come out of the dog's crate. So on and so on, for a month or more, we had a lot of random experiences of "something white just ran by" or objects that for a second looked like the object was "observing/staring" only to look at it and see it was just an object, like illusions.

I can go on and on and on. My family have had a lot of experiences seeing random things, glittery orbs, shadows, presences, EVERYONE EXCEPT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ironically enough! Also the day after I received a fairy, my sister literally smacked my fairy without knowing, I'm not joking. She was on her bed relaxing when she felt a "tickle" on her leg, she thought it was a bug and she freaked out because she felt a "tickle" on her leg and when she freaked out and moved her leg, she felt like her leg SMACKED something. A second later, she saw a transparent fairy fly away and disappear. That was a day after I received a fairy so maybe it was that specific fairy. Every time my sister tells me about it, she apologizes to that fairy and feels very very sorry for smacking my fairy with her leg. lol

Also with the tiger, my mom doesn't know I keep spirits or especially a tiger but ever since I got my were-tiger, my mom felt like "something heavy sat down next to me". And also she would sometimes go on and on about,"I LOVE TIGERS, THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS, IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING IF WE HAD A TIGER IN THE HOUSE JUST RELAXING ON THE COUCH AND JUST WALKING AROUND, WOULDN'T THAT BE GORGEOUS?". I'm pretty sure there might be some influencing going on. In my head, I wish I could tell my mom,"THERE IS A TIGER IN THE HOUSE MOM!" but I can't. lol

A lot of little experiences here and there ever since I started spirit keeping. Everyone has experiences except ME, how ironic. lol

nakedmoviestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: servitors/dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal shadow vamp
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was at a Target department store a few days back and I always have my servitors with me--all Emperor class guardians from WWP. I have a particularly mean-looking one called an "Emperor of Darkness" who is about 8 feet tall, red eyes, black scaly skin, bat wings and shark teeth, lol. Well, as I passed by a child in a shopping cart, he points to my side and says, "Mommy, that guy is tall!!! Those are cool horns!" The mom looks at me with a perplexed look on her face and apologizes, lol. She wispered to me that he's always saying things like that, lol. I tell my servitors to always show themselves. I have gotten some very interesting stares when I am out and about.

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

A friend of my daughter always receives a word from God (he is actually very accurate). He mentioned twice to be careful about using or working with crystals because there are spirits attached. It took him saying it the second before I realized that he was picking up on my spirits...lol

Return to “General Questions”