New dragon owner.. what can I expect?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
fang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

all dragons love dragons blood to be burned, and love to have sea glass in their boxes, they all have different characters and atributes, blue dragons are chaos dragons and normally get to the root of your problem that needs to be sorted, if there any obsticals in your life they will get it sorted for you.
maybe you could try reading "dancing with dragons" by DJ conway, this basically tells you all about the different types and how to work with them. 8-)

believe and you will see.
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

One of my favorite perfume oils of all time is called Dragon's Breath. I can get it in incense too and wondered if anyone else has burned this for their dragons?

fang
neophyte
neophyte

i'm sure the dragons would still like it, even though it is only a mild version of dragons blood.

believe and you will see.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear silver - my first dragon was a silver custom conjuration that actually came through to magnolia with a wee bit of a green baby boy (who actually turns out to be her's from the last hoarde). my silver female led me to a green male (her mate) so family is reunited and now have another hoarde of their own which will be itty bitty things for maybe 10 human years since their years are so different than our's. recently i was greeted by a huge black male for the triumvirate offer and in the recent sale, was pulled by a red dragon! i'm being swamped by dragons and they all have their own personalities (even the wrymlings) and likes, dislikes and it is great seeing how they relate to one another. of course, the black is an individual who stays by himself....although he is totally fascinated by the wee ones and has actually allowed the runt (little pink girl) to play at his feet with his claws. i guess she just simply likes his coloring and for a little one, seems completely inamoured with him. he always goes back up on the high etagere though and gargy and him just watch the roost from above. i can't wait to greet the red dragon as well as the chinese dragon sra that i just completely forgot about! sorry to my asian dragon for not recalling him but asian dragons are different than western dragons so i'm sure he will easily forgive.

bottom line is....once you have one dragon, you will have others! :) they are just totally fascinating and easy to keep. namaste, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aw the scene of the baby pink playing with the blacks claws-how sweet is that! :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

forgot to say ive been burning dragons blood insence for my black and felt a definite claw in my scalp and chest-guess he likes it :shock:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
templarwraith
new here
new here

Hhhhmmmm, you sure he isn't saying, "Oh no, not this again!!" :mrgreen:

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

LOL Templar!

Fang, Ive had my eye on that book but with life the way it is right now, i barely have time to read - im getting my reading done on this forum LOL
Jokes aside yes i want to read that book

Arsine - PINK?? did i miss that post? how does a silver & green mate to produce Pink?
My favourite colour by the way - is she up for adoption? seriously :)

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Arsine, I love the thought of the baby pink at the big Black's feet, playing with a single claw the size of the little one! Innocence exists in all things. I have come to understand somewhat why Blacks are the way they are, and appreciate them for same.

Broken Beech, yes, I use Dragon's Breath and Dragon Conjuration incense, as well as Dragon's blood. I have had good luck with all three.

Someone mentioned offerings. I'm sure there are many suggestions, but I give each of mine their own personal gemstone. They love to have things of their own. Like sea glass, except more powerful. Each has a stone that matches his attributes and gives him/her a specialized energy to draw upon.

I like the incense from 'that smells so good' off ebay. Really nice seller and reasonable too.

Blessings & Light,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process