New dragon owner.. what can I expect?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bumping cause it has interesting info :)

InkkthaKyd
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont have a favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon, salamander
My magical/paranormal name...: dont know
Zodiac:

Hi,
Im also a newish?, dragon keeper since February 2014. I have a green dragon Yash, and a cobalt dragon Lavic. Yash I have had much contact with, he loves peeking around corners, spying over my shoulder when im doing something, but Lavic is somehow different. In fact im not sure if I have ever seen him... I have definitely felt him as he is a higher level than Yash but, I cannot confirm a sighting. Ive been told I have a psychic block... I purchased an orb from ch but still nothing. I haven't really heard them either, I try talking to them but nothing, often I feel my third eye has an itch and its possibly them so idk. if anyone has any info please help.

sheswimswithdragons
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Skies
Zodiac:

InkkthaKyd wrote:Hi,
Im also a newish?, dragon keeper since February 2014. I have a green dragon Yash, and a cobalt dragon Lavic. Yash I have had much contact with, he loves peeking around corners, spying over my shoulder when im doing something, but Lavic is somehow different. In fact im not sure if I have ever seen him... I have definitely felt him as he is a higher level than Yash but, I cannot confirm a sighting. Ive been told I have a psychic block... I purchased an orb from ch but still nothing. I haven't really heard them either, I try talking to them but nothing, often I feel my third eye has an itch and its possibly them so idk. if anyone has any info please help.
Hello! I suppose it's been a while since this topic was touched on, and this last response was a little off-topic, but I definitely felt sympathetic of you not receiving an answer, and figured my response would be alright. This is probably good for anyone else who reads this.

If you have a psychic block, that is a problem that you will have to fix before you can push any further in your practice. It's similar to a writer's block - you have to overcome it to do any more. It can be caused by some sort of stress or, even, by some protection from your guides. You should probably do a good amount of meditation and grounding, and try to release and accept whatever is causing your block, which would make it go away. It's not permanent, and you can learn some methods on how to remove it with a simple google search. The block would basically impair the orb you bought from working, too.

Your third eye itching could literally be anything. Unless it is a psychic itch, an itch on your forehead could be you overthinking it, etc. If dragons choose to reveal themselves, they will, but if they don't feel like it, or they aren't comfortable enough yet, they're not going to appear. They'll eventually break through, I'm sure, and they're probably listening to what you're saying. If you can't hear them, it may be that your aural psychic abilities just aren't there, which is okay, because there are other ways to communicate! All the other four senses are available for your spirits to interact with. And, if you're really anxious to hear their voices, there are exercises you can do in order to improve your aural psychic abilities.

I'm curious to know how your endeavors are going in this situation c:

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: this is kinda oldish but since I noticed lots of new forum members I bumped it.

Here’s my dragon experience. I have 10 dragons. One of them is my Pearl living entity. The 9 spirits are all from CH shop. They are active and some are freebies on Class level 5. Yet they are visible to my open eyes and they visiting me in shadow forms. Others are orbs in different colors or energy. All of them are capable to talk with me telepathically.

This thread started out with green dragon, so to stay on topic, I’ll continue with my green. She is the least chattiest of all, has the nicest and freshest presence. She is also nature lover dragon and since having her I literally always outdoors, when I am not at work. It’s feels very rejuvenating with her doing resting/quiet time and reflections. She is also totally calming to my nerves. She is perfectly able to quiet my soul to slow down my breathing, even hardly needing to breath at times.

My intuition therefore strengthened and my senses are opening up gradually and better then ever before. She is also a love bug and young dragon. I totally adore her and i found her nature very unique. She is also beautiful in look. She gave me her vision of how she looks like. Very graceful and light green beautiful youth. She gets alone with everyone.

She aren’t demanding and I felt that due to many new companions to bond with, she might felt rejected by me, yet, she has such patients and never demanded much attention from me. Love her dearly. Her beautiful nature, her natural intuitive tenderness and amazing capacities to adjust to my rather busy and noisy life is truly admirable.

There is so much for me to learn from her. And she does teaches me in her undemanding ways of being available when ever she funds the opportunity. That is alone a great challenge for her to cope with sometimes, due to my wide interest, full time job and always being occupied with something. Yet, i have became a pretty regular reflection writer and nature lover. All is to thank her for with great gratitude. Now we are shaping me up with healthy eating for psychic development. I have never thought possible that before. Also, she is a great encourager to work with my healing hands and light visuals meditations that still often ends with falling asleep.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

This thread goes back to 2008. I got my first dragon in 2010 and they keep coming. For example, I have posted about the children of the king Porcelanas dragon which was a binding of 9 very young royal dragons. They went back to their realm and returned with so many of their half siblings, Huffette (Who, as many of you know, can see them clearly) could not count them, and estimated there was around a hundred of these unbound youngsters here. Their father mated with his concubines of many races to create a true rainbow family. So, including these I now have more than two hundred bound and unbound. That doesn't include the many that just come for a quick visit and leave. I see Huffette occasionally staring at something and when I ask, I find out it is another visitor. Sometimes it is a breed she has never seen before.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

I have a Betelgeuse Dragon. I've had him for a few days, maybe about two weeks. I speak to him telepathically. I would love to feel him as some of you have...He is bound to my spirit...

Life is and will always be magical.

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”