New dragon owner.. what can I expect?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hello all! I just bought my first Dragon from the leap year sale at Creepy hollows. I have never had any kind of entity before and am very new to all of this. Basically I was curious to know how my dragon will communicate with me. Will it be clear conversation using telepathy or something like that?

He is a male green dragon and was custom conjured for me and I have had him for a few weeks now. I keep his vessel with me all the time and he stays next to my bed when I sleep. I have tried to talk with him out loud and in my head so he can come to trust me. Is there an average of time it takes to make contact? Just curious. Thank yous in advance for any help!

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Contact can take anywhere from a few hours of being home with you to a few months. It really just depends on each individual and how their energy is. If you are a naturally sensitive person then your contact will happen much sooner than someone who is not naturally sensitive.

Here are the Associations for the Green Dragon:

Weekday Tuesday
Planet Neptune
Month August
Gemstone Jade
Color Light Green
Foliage Melon
Animal Chameleon
Scent Grape
Herb Alfalfa

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've recently got my first dragon (blue) and i've found them to be not quite like any spirit i've had before - there energy is quite different.

It's completely individual as to when you'll start getting visible/audible comformation of your spirit. Sometimes it happens even before you receive them, othertimes it takes several months. But you're absolutely doing the right thing by keeping the vessel with you most of the time and talking with it.

Trust and patience are the things that i've learned to develop :roll: since collecting spirits.

Keep your mind open with what to expect... anything from him speaking to you, dreaming of him, seeing flickers of light darting around the room to seeing a full dragon in front of you :o :mrgreen:

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress... i'm a dragon newbie too so should be fun!

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

david2885
active contributor
active contributor

I've had my dragons for...about 3-4 days. Not very long, but I've noticed that when I meditated with them, I had a tingling sensation on my head/forehead. Could've been little feet walking around. Hey, speak of the devil, here it is again, as I'm typing this up. Is something crawling across my forehead or something? Heh. Hey there little guys! Also happened a few times when I was reading, and once when I was watching a clip.

phoenixrising84
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Recently, I've been having this feeling of being poked. I turn around and nobody is there. Sometimes it comes on my arms or legs and sometimes it feels like someone poking in the back. I'm fairly positive that it's my vampire from Dove. I think he might be trying to tell me something (not just trying to get attention) but I'm not sure what it is :?

Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you all for the information. I feel like he is here with me I am just trying to do what I can and be patient. I have noticed an improvement in my mood since getting him. I am much calmer and happier, and if I do get angry or upset it passes much quicker. Not sure if anyone else has had these feelings after getting a dragon friend. Maybe it's him helping me or maybe I am just trying to change myself it's hard to tell. Again thank you all! :D

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

phoenixrising84 wrote:Recently, I've been having this feeling of being poked. I turn around and nobody is there. Sometimes it comes on my arms or legs and sometimes it feels like someone poking in the back. I'm fairly positive that it's my vampire from Dove. I think he might be trying to tell me something (not just trying to get attention) but I'm not sure what it is :?
Oh I was poked too LOL!! So cute aren't they?? XD
Well I poke my boyfriend for no good reason. So that must be something like that too ^^

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The other day, I let my dragon guard my jewelry. Today. I take him out and ..wow... he is pulsating vigorous. I wonder am I imaginating it.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That is so cool. I know we are still bonding but I can not wait till he is comfortable enough to really let me know he is there. I feel like he is there but you know what I mean. :) Thanks again everyone for the help!

simbi
new here
new here

Silvershewlf wrote: I have noticed an improvement in my mood since getting him. I am much calmer and happier, and if I do get angry or upset it passes much quicker. ! :D
i had the exact experience when my silver dragon arrived along with my bronwyn & star faerie. I felt so calm & happy and i wasnt feeling down at all and i was dancing around too . I could feel a real difference and its still working. :D

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”