The Nap Trance

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I find the best meditation is an afternoon nap, I'm calling it the nap trance, where you don't fully allow yourself to sleep, but kind of float in this half aware half falling asleep state. I find any spirit who wants to come out and let itself be known has most influence during this time. I find that being around spirits often forces me to nap! I get all sorts of sensations, it's pretty wild.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Yes, I agree - I am able to AP the most during naps due to the lightness of the sleep :D

Spirit interaction has been minimal for me though lol

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

VisVires wrote:Yes, I agree - I am able to AP the most during naps due to the lightness of the sleep :D

Spirit interaction has been minimal for me though lol
For me it's the nap immediately after realizing 5 am is to early to wake up that sends me in to AP. So you sleep with your vessels near you like under a pillow, on a night stand or in your hand?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've had a few of those experiences also! Lol I sleep with them in my pillowcase since I don't wanna let husband know yet :s But they only come to me the first few nights then quiet down :(

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat

Return to “Meditation”