Situation worse (sorry long, PLEASE HELP)

damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

Bless your heart. :( All I can say is that I agree with the above posts that address the fear factor. Unfortunately (but possibly fortunately) I have learned the hard way through the years that 'fear' can and will cause chaos in a situation.

I rarely say this on CH, or rarely offer it. But I will be sending you positive energy to assist you with a clear and precise way of dealing with the fear along with being able to 'see' the root core of the situation and how to deal with it.

Be Blessed.

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hot Foot Powder is a good idea. There are recipes online to make your own if you don't have time to order. I also suggest appealing to an Immortal for help, someone who's about justice like Ma'at or even The Morrigan.

This may be a test of sorts for you. Your spirits will help and support you, they'll do what they can, but ultimately you must stand in your truth. Stand tall and speak confidently, face your fears and face these people without fear. You know what the truth is regardless of the rumors and lies. Come from a place of integrity and the rest will sort itself out.

You said you pity them and you're trying to find peace, but it's okay to get angry and to use that anger to motivate yourself to stand up to their bullying. Bullies always lose their strength in the face of courage. Don't give in. We're pulling for you and will do what we can to help, but in the end it's up to you. :grouphug:

Now go get 'em! :B

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
lighthorse
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Whoa, such good advice and support that I couldn't provide at this time, even tho I had the thoughts, self esteem prob I guess (me).

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
Zodiac:

I would say do as i do everyday which is to say and visually send out love to everyone I work with and everyone in the world and say and visually picture them sending rays of love to me. turn on happy music everyday and sing out loud. Dont thing of him or anything he does or send out fear vibes. state that you surround your shelf in a shield of gold and white and that anything negative will bounce off and go back to where it came from

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

So sorry to hear of your troubles----love is all well and good but I have found in this life, unfortunately oftentimes you must go a little in the other direction in order to get results. First suggestion--I don't see that you have a wraith--GET ONE---IMMEDIATELY!!!!!! This will help to protect you and your family and to stop problems in their tracks and give you some breathing room. Next suggestion--contact Noctem here on the forum--she had announced awhile ago that her husband was willing to put dark spells or whatever you want to call it for you--I have heard from others he is MOST adept at this and doesn't fool around. This also would give you some breathing space, if you are so inclined to go this route.

These are just suggestions, not commands now forum members--don't jump me for making them!!!! She needs to know ALL avenues open to her not just the "light" ones, right??????.......... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Noctifera, her husband is Xeritch.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

... and you won't be able to PM her because you aren't tenured. Her/their store on the marketplace is Jackalope.

And unfortunately, Swannie is right, you need more than light magick to make a difference here. And there will be no karmic consequences as you will be resetting the balance.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Think this is the listing..?

http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/au ... _id=216731

I'd advise thinking about this carefully beforehand though. As she says, there's no going back once it is done.

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Let HER make the choice, Drake--it's her life and her family and situation. Only she can determine what is best for her, I'm sure she's a big girl. I am a bit curious however as to whether you are stalking me, as every time I put down any stroke of a letter--no sooner do I check back than I see that YOU have responded. It really is QUITE uncanny. If I was a paranoid person--but then, of course, I'm not........... ..:skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I don't recall telling her to do anything other then think carefully on it, which is something the seller mentions as well.
And I don't really know who you are Swannie, aside from someone who seems to use capitol letters a lot? I was just using the view new posts option the forums has.

Return to “Protection”