Situation worse (sorry long, PLEASE HELP)

Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I can offer you my best wishes... I remember on the other topic that you said you had preliminary hearing, is there any other particular date that you would need maybe an additional help? I could ask my spirits to help... and I'll direct good energies with my spelled items...luck, persuasion, protection... anything that could help. I hope this situation gets sorted soon!

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel

Okay... Let's say I had a similar situation a while ago... With the couple who I thought of as good old American couple. He looked just like someone you can trust and she was quiet but forceful one :3 .
Now, i come to find out that this man isn't that trustworthy and he is a true, professional con artist , pedophile , thief and so on. She partake in all of his activities but acts as if she has no clue. Poor me attitude. **
Anyway, I told him to make sure not to roll his s%^T into my yard but guess he didn't think I'm serious. I can't go into details as this is a public forum after all...
Plus he owes me money still.

So here is what i did : got Goofer dust and worked the tricks with it. Hot Foot powder because i wanted him gone. I did some other stuff like lighting Double Cross candle with his picture underneath. Black figural candle representing him and his wife separately.
Oh I made a vinegar jar uuh boy they were fighting like a dog and a cat ;O

Anyway, I told you all of that to tell you this - Goofer Dust works wonders. Figural candles anointed with appropriate oils along with specific lunar phase , stabbing with needles while cursing and all that produced two interesting results - Both had to have major surgeries not long after that. First he went to hospital and the she did too just a week after. No insurance so now they owe nice chunk of money for hospital bills which goes on his credit 7\
He had to have unexpected surgery on his eyes and experience the worst pain ever in his life - which is what I wanted exactly. He still can't see clearly which directly affects his work ...
Now, this is all I personally know for sure happened and stuff i had no clue about is actually being told to me and I'm not even asking about it. They lost the house and had to move in a smaller one. Many problems with the law...
Now, I need to clarify this as well - I did not make all those problems happen = he is the one who created such problematic situations and engaged in criminal activities - and all i did is push a little in the right direction.

I say go and destroy that mofo and make him regret the day he made a poor decision to mess with you.
I suggest you call a meeting with your spirit family and ask for help and let them do their thing.
By no means I'm no Punisher or whatever may come thru this story. I decided long time ago that whoever wants to mess with me will pay the price. That's just me. As long as people act and there is no consequences to that- they will never stop and who is to tell that after you he is not moving onto someone else. He needs to be stopped. Sorry doesn't do it for me.
Karma you might say - well , I reacted not created. Karma has nothing to do with this. I took care of it (:D)
Do whatever it takes to defend yourself. :]
I wish you all the best and i know you have it in you to beat him.
:1

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

the 10th and the entire last week of the month of July.

If hotfoot was an option believe me I'd have gone there already. They live at a distance from us so it's more complicated I feel than just dealing with someone more local.

Negativity shielding and love are not going to stop this, believe me, if it did then this would have been over 2 years ago. I've done personal protection and that of the family, and our home, and just about everything else one can do. There's a freezer spell and beef tongue pickling in the house at the moment so to be honest the gap on what I wouldn't do is lessening at this point. It's cost us employment and is continuing to hurt my kids.

I wish I could afford Xeritch. I don't enter into things lightly and this is one of those cases that I would bend my rule since someone else is casting. But with the new damage done and having to go in this week as well as the end of the month a client is cutting their contract short and once again it's destroying my husband's work.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I am so sorry to hear this all going on with you and your family, but I am confused, and please forgive me, what is it that these two are doing to you all?

I also would recommend getting a few wraiths and at least three more courtwinds, I have had trouble at my job and these spirits did help, it did take a little time to do so, but the problem was fixed!!!!

Also do protection that Ash has posted quite a few times here on the forum that will also help and his Armor Psychic attack, curse, hex, evil eye armor, it can be found here:http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 110&page=1

Also there is another one I would say get as well, Dark arts spells for aggressive protection, awareness, skill, this is here: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 110&page=1

I have quite a few DA spirits that I use for protection only and when i come home from work later today, I will post about what you can use, and some immortals that will help your cause!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

False allegations of some very ugly things. Calls to employers, state agencies, neighbors, law enforcement/animal control. I got an audit for my business due to claims of tax fraud. you name it we've been accused. I almost lost my job but thankfully they knew the lies (it was said I am stealing credit card info) were completely boundless as we don't handle that info and would only Ever see the last 4 numbers to verify the card is the correct one so it was excused. But it did cost me a promotion.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

What exactly is tis woman doing? and lying about? what is happening at court, It would be beneficial to know the full story, Have you sent in a Help Desk ticket to ASH & Mag's?

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It's in a nutshell in the post above yours Kindred... with the calls to employers and having to keep going back to court for (them) violating orders my husband has literally lost 6 jobs with all the time off he has had to take.

This month, should, be the end of the legalities but even with that I don't see it stopping. yes did mention on hd

Have a wraith in cart, was hoping reverse adoptions would be one and that'd be here first but since those haven't shipped... will be rushing this. My huestrology showed a raffin would be good so he's been sitting on my wishlist a while, not sure we need another trickster like a domovoi so hadn't ordered one yet.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:I am so sorry to hear this all going on with you and your family, but I am confused, and please forgive me, what is it that these two are doing to you all?

I also would recommend getting a few wraiths and at least three more courtwinds, I have had trouble at my job and these spirits did help, it did take a little time to do so, but the problem was fixed!!!!

Also do protection that Ash has posted quite a few times here on the forum that will also help and his Armor Psychic attack, curse, hex, evil eye armor, it can be found here:http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 110&page=1

Also there is another one I would say get as well, Dark arts spells for aggressive protection, awareness, skill, this is here: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 110&page=1

I have quite a few DA spirits that I use for protection only and when i come home from work later today, I will post about what you can use, and some immortals that will help your cause!!!!

starfire ::dragons::
Star, thanks! Added both to cart also, lucky I got a bonus and there's a sale otherwise that old "up a creek and no paddle" thing would hit

monica
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi Vex, I am really sorry you have to go through all of this. I don't have any suggestions, but my thoughts are with you and I hope this situation gets resolved quickly and in your best interests.

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Vex, I finished going through something very similar, so my heart goes out to you. I had lost jobs and even apartments due to this person- their goal was to destroy me... then, I had to meet with them in court last month and despite all of my spirits, I was still a complete wreck over it. This was the type of person who always got away with stuff, swayed people with lies and a fake persona and the whole world believed this phony.

The ONLY thing that helped me was to get good and angry. Throwing light and love and shoving myself into a cute little bubble of white light seemed to make the situation worse, not better. Once I got totally enraged over how this person devastated most aspects of my entire life, I was able to take that anger to court and mop the floor with him.

I do realize that I tend to walk a dark path, but NO ONE has the right to destroy your life & livelihood when you weren't the one to start the fight in the first place. After losing 3 jobs and 2 apartments and almost all of my personal belongings, I got to see everything coming up roses for this person (vacations, new house, new vehicles, promotions, etc) and I had finally had it. Anger trumps fear.

Return to “Protection”