Situation worse (sorry long, PLEASE HELP)

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Big hugs to you Brimstone. This is not something I would wish on anyone.... except a person who has inflicted this on someone else, times three.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

This is something that I have used with great success, and so am giving it to you. If you do this, do it twice a day, at most, once per day at least....Things shall get bectter and better...No it does not take forever and a day....within each day you will notice something better, very much like watching a house being built.I have used this and other similiar forms since May 1980 and found that they worked well, and did not cause any negativity to be born or grow, and did ALWAYS notice strong benefit of the Good for myself and Absolute Protection...But remember, things that are this powerful yet somewhat gentle, work in degrees most of the time, but fast enough to be noticeable, and sometimes they work all at once...but that is rare.

Om Namah Shivaya,

For the chant of Protection of Lord Shiva: Just read out loud the Sanskrit, then the English then the Sanskrit.
Visualize Lord Shia siting cross-legged in front of you and a milky-white light going out of his head and into yours, and visualize golden light coming from his stomach area to yours.

Yagna Valkya rishi
The sage is Yagna Valkya
Sri Sadashivo devatha
God is Sada Shiva
Anushtup chanda
Meter is Anushtup
Sri Sada shiva preethyartham Shiva raksha stotra jape viniyoga

For pleasing Lord Sada Shiva, the chanting of Shiva Raksha stotra is being done.
Charitham deva devasya, maha devasya pavanam,
Aparam paramodharam, chathur vargasya sadhanam. 1

Protection of Lord Shiva:
Gangadhara sira pathu, Phalam ardendu shekara,
Nayane madana dwamsi, karnou sarpa vibhooshana.

Let he who carries Ganga protect my head,
Let he who keeps the crescent of moon protect my forehead,
Let the killer of Cupid protect my eyes,
Let he who wears Snakes as ornament protect my ears.

Granam pathu purar aathi, mukham pathu jagath pathi,
Jihwam vaggeswara pathu, kandharam shiva kandhara.

Let my nose me protected by the destroyer of puras(cities),
Let my face be protected by Lord of Universe.
Let my toungue be protected by the Lord of words,
And let my neck be protected by Shiva who lives in caves.

Sri Kanda pathu may kandam, skandhou viswa durandhara,
Bhujow bhoo bhara samhartha, karou pathu pinaka dhruk.

Let my throat be protected by the God with a blessed throat,
Let my shoulders be protected by, he who removes ills of the world,
Let my arms be protected by he who lessens the burden of earth,
And let he who holds Pinaka bow protect my hands.

Hrudayam Shankara Pathu, jataram girija pathi,
Nabhim mruthyunjaya pathu, katim vyagra jinambara.

Let Shankara protect my heart,
Let my belly be protected by consort of Girija,

Let my navel be protected by he who won over death,
And let my waist be protected by he who dresses in Tiger skin.

Sakthinee pathu deenartha, saranagatha vathsala,
Ooru maheswara pathu, janunee jagad easwara.

Let the God who takes mercy on the oppressed,
Who is dear to those who surrender to him protect my joints,
Let my thighs be protected by the great God,
And knees by the God of the universe.

Jange pathu jagath kartha, gulphou pathu ganathipa,
Charanou Karuna Sindhu, sarvangani sada shiva.

Let my calves be protected by the creator of the world,
Lat my ankles be protected by leader of Ganas,
Let my feet be protected by ocean of mercy,
And let all my body parts be protected by Sada Shiva.

Yetham shiva balo petham, raksam ya sukruthee padeth,
Sa bhukthwa sakalan kaamaan, shiva sayujyamapnuyath,
Graha bhootha pisachadhya, trilokyepi charanthi ye,
Dhoorad aasu palayanthe Shiva namabhi rakshanath.

That blessed one who reads this protection,
Which is blessed with power of Lord Shiva,
Would get all his desires fulfilled,
Attain nearness to Lord Shiva after death,
And planets, ghosts and ghouls,
Which travel in any of the three worlds,
Would run immediately, far, far away,
Due to the protection given by names of Shiva.

Abhayam kara namedham kavacham Parvathi pathe,
Bhakthya bibarthee ya kande, thasya vasyam jagat thrayam,
Imam Narayana swapne Shiva Raksham yadha disath,
Prathar uthaya yogeendro, Yagna valya sthadha likath.

This armour of the names of the consort of Parvathi,
Would remove fears and provide protection,
To the devotees who sing these often,
And the lord of the three worlds would be within his hold,
Note: For this protection of Lord Shiva was revealed,
By Lord Vishnu in the dream to Yagna Valkya,
Who wrote it, as he was told, as soon as he woke up in the morning.[/b]

Caiyros (Sriman Prajapati Das)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

*\( well... i really hope you will find a solution and a way to shield yourself.
:hug:

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

For the person who asked for help, I posted the above, but it went directly into all the other "search areas) but not the "current one"....For my original post here, please read the previous post "just above this one...)

Note to Modes: There is a great deal of trouble posting to this Thread and to a number of others. I know how to post (been around long enough LOL) to know it isn't my end that has the posting problem. Please fix....Caiyros
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ashino Tsume roshi on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Occult Metaphysical
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hi there.

Although I'm not active at this time, I was directed to your thread and decided I needed to respond to this.

First of all.. your long list of spelled items tells me one mistake already, is thinking that piling on protective or -defensive- measures, piling on these items, will be the answer.
I would advise to stop adding to that list. While I am sure these items have the capacity to be effective, you are wasting your money in desperation. You need to work with what you already have in new ways or with a new mentality, but don't depend on it to save you from circumstances like this even so.

At this point the real answer is to be proactive in a way you haven't already. If you really want to make a difference. Instead of looking to the magickal items, tools or spells, which others can provide you.. you need to create your own.

What I haven't seen suggested at all, and the first thing which came to my mind, is a mirror spell. I don't know how comfortable you are conducting your own spell work, creating your own stuff, but at some point when you feel in your gut action is most needed.. you can only rely on yourself.
The most intense will, intent, power of action is within you and therefore you can produce the most potent results if you try.

A mirror spell can be described simply or in more complex terms.. we can put it simply here. It is a reflection. The reflection can be mild or it can be forceful. The intent is to reflect everything coming at you back onto them, and would seem like 'shielding' but is offensive rather than defensive and so you are not sitting idly by hoping to be protected.. You are taking matters into your own hands and throwing that nastiness back onto them. No matter what it is.. it is in your hands.

The first necessity in accomplishing this is conditioning yourself into that mentality. Which means you must block out all other manner of thought on the situation, the only energetic influence coming in and out of you is your control over the situation. In doing this you are creating a construct of yourself that acts independently of you so as to protect you, but is also a projection of your assaulted self. so it is you and that's where the great amount of power comes from.
Further consideration is that power source.. source all of that investment, into this mentality, from your own anguish.. but again, funneled into the construct. This is a bit complicated to explain.. but there is:

You - you are not fazed by 'Target' influence, he does not control you, his attempts are useless and funny and irrelevant to your life.
Mirror Construct - Where you will transfer all of your raw emotions, hurt and fear, anger, other negativity you have previously experienced and felt, everything coming from Target is sent into the mirror, and the mirror is held by 'You' towards the target.
Target - sending <<Removed by Mod>> your way but it is caught in your hand-held mirror and the YOU which is completely unaffected wields the Mirror full of negative influence which confounds in it's ability to entrap Target by his own intent.

I hope I've explained that well enough, I can't promise I'll be aware of any updates here to clarify further.

Honestly, it can be difficult to effectively master the above technique, it can be complicated to do any such magick if you're not practiced. However I've deduced from the details it's probably best in your situation, and if you want it to work badly enough it will. You just have to undergo that strict conditioning I mentioned.. you cannot undermine yourself. It has to be as noted or there is room for the technique to falter.
The idea is that over time the other will get tired or weary or be so plagued by his own doings that it ends, or causes his end.

This does not presume he is using occult means or whatever against you, because we cannot confirm such things. It is a great technique because it works in any situation, it is based off of negative intent.. which can manifest through ritual conscious implementation or simply through someone's energetic will. So no matter how this is coming your way, you will gain the power to wield it back or if for some reason you didn't want to have the offender experience your hurt you could even redirect it somewhere else.. whatever. But there you go.

The last word I have is an important one that many do not want to confront, but can do you a lot of good in time..

Bad things that happen to us are not inherently bad. Chaos and discord and turmoil that is set upon us, can be perceived in different ways.. If you can learn to embrace it, you can find empowerment through it rather than to be dominated and plagued by it.
Ultimately, nobody else has control over you.. you have control over yourself. Even if the 'bad' keeps happening, you still have control over how you choose to deal with it, how you choose to place it in your life. You have the potential to transform it into something else. All challenges in life are worthwhile.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Spells can work but in ALL cases Cosmic Powers Trump Spells as almost all are in a condition of Dharma rather than a condition of Karma. Shiva is a primordial force and can only do right and protect thise who are worthy. Spells rely upon our own past karmas and have unique relationships to people both good as well as bad.

Personally, I deal 99% of the time with Primordials, Planetaries, Dimensionals, Time-Doers, and a few other things. Follow your heart,
Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

You know what, I believe that doing both the mirror and calling on Shiva, just might do the trick!!!!!

One thing that I do agree with Noc on, is not letting this jerk have control over you!!!! Send all of his negative energy right back at him full in the face!!!!!

Here is what you can do besides what bot Noc and Caiyros talked about, sit down and first calm yourself, let yourself relax, feel your feet extending down into the Earth and let that energy come up through your feet to all of your body and out the top of your head and it will fall back down to the ground, it will feel warm and it will move slowly through you!!!! Let the love of the Earth mother cover you with her warmth and love!!!!! This will ground you and will help you let go of all the negative energy!!!!!

After that is done, you might want to take a nap, sometimes that will happen and this is okay!!!!

After your nap, if you need one, get focused again and be aware of your whole body, feel every inch of your body, feel your chakras, make sure they are spinning like they should and are bright in their colors, then feel your energy that covers your whole body, notice how it feels!!!!

So when you do all of that, see yourself in your mind's eye!!!! In your mind put a armor that is reflective in nature like a mirror, but yet as hard as titanium, where his bad energy will not get through to you, but get sent back to him, where it belongs and just KNOW it will do exactly that!!!!!

All of you spirits will help you on this as well, and the ones that you do get, sit down and have a talk with all of them, so they will know what you and them will do the next time something like this or anything else comes up!!!!! That way not only are they are helping you, but you are also helping yourself!!!!! 7\

Also I have worked with the immortal Shiva and I do know that Shiva will help, have no doubt in your mind about that!!!!! 7\

I will also send some protection reiki your way as well!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Noctifera & Caiyros thank you. I'd tried a different mirror spell that honestly just seemed "off" is all I can say. I can't explain it but I just didn't feel anything. Am doing both, actually printed the posts so I've got the backup with me so I don't forget anything if I'd written them down. Noctifera thanks for popping in also. I can't really tell you what that means to me for you to take time out and drop in here just for me.

I have so much protection going and it feels like the harder I work there are voids because more keeps happening and you're right you do get desperate. I'm at a point I almost can't breathe anymore. I can't keep living like this and I just have to take it all back. This is my life and I have to put a foot down. I thought adding more would stop it, if nothing else we'll hold and see what reverse adoptions come and then and only then will add more spirits to the family.

I was at a point I thought things were looking up and we got slammed again. Getting blindsided repeatedly and having to keep reliving everything over and over and over I can't put to words what that does to me.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks again Star.... I can use the help with reiki also and really greatly appreciate it.

It's amazing the power one jerk and his minions can take over your life.

I just have to be strong and trust in my spirit family. and know that my CH family is here to back me up. That means a lot.

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

here is something i think goes along the lines Noctifera and Caiyros were saying ... about the mirror. it's a copy paste from Lucky Mojo Curio and I am not involved with this company nor advertising them here. Please understand I'm only trying to contribute in finding the solution. Plus their material is copyrighted and i do not want to get in trouble by not giving them the credit for the info.

here it goes ...

A REVERSING MIRROR-BOX SPELL
TO FIX BAD WORK BACK ONTO YOUR ENEMY

If you know who crossed or jinxed you, just cleansing yourself and reversing the jinx onto them may not be enough, for they can always come back and try the same tricks on you again. To prevent a recurrence of the problem, it is a good idea to bind your enemy up in a mirror-box spell. The mirror box will keep everything evil they do bouncing back to them, hurting them each time they try to hurt someone else.

To work this trick you will need a doll-baby of some kind to represent your enemy. You can use any kind of doll that looks like them or sew one or make it of twigs, or whatever feels right to you. Try to get something personal of the enemy -- hair, a photo, or the like -- and incorporate it into the making of the doll. One simple way to make a doll is to use a black candle in the figure of the Devil and carve their name on it and use that as an effigy.

Next get a small box that will just hold the doll-baby or effigy. It need be no larger than a shoe box and it can be chipboard or cardboard. It must have a lid.

Go to a store where cheap mirrors are sold and buy one without looking in it yourself. This is difficult; but be sure to not look. If there is a stack if similar mirrors, just take one from behind the front or top one, so you don't look in it. When you get the mirror home, take a hammer and break the mirror into pieces, still without looking into it. Glue the pieces into the bottom, sides, and lid of the box -- still without looking. (My preferred glue for such work is a brand called Goop; it is sticky, flexible, relatively fast-setting, and makes a very tight bond to a variety of surfaces.)

An alternate way of making the mirror box, shown here, is to get six 4-inch mirror tiles. Join them together to make an open box with all the mirrors facing inward. The sixth mirror is kept to one side to make the lid of the box.

Working by the light of a black candle that has been dressed with a combination of Uncrossing and Reversing hoodoo conjure oils, place the prepared doll-baby or effigy in the box and sprinkle it with red pepper powder and sulphur powder or a prepared spiritual sachet powder containing red pepper and sulphur, such as Reversing Powder, Crossing Powder, Revenge Powder, D.U.M.E. powder, Goofer Dust, or a combination of these. As you sprinkle the sachet powder, say, "Here you are, [Name], and here you will stay, and from this time forth, all the crossed conditions you try to bring about, and all the jinxes you try to make, all the foul words that you use, and all the evil that you do will come back to you as these mirrors reflect your image back to you -- and in this hell of your own devising you will burn until God releases you in judgment, Amen."

Close up the box, tie the lid down tight with string, carry the "coffin" to a graveyard, and dig a hole. Ask the spirits in the graveyard to help you hold your enemy down, and as you do so, pay them a dime for their trouble either by throwing it over your left shoulder as you make your request or by placing it at the head of the grave. Then bury the mirror box, walk away, and don't look back, going home by a different route than the one you took to get there.

Since this work consists of laying a trick, even in a good cause, when you get home, you should perform the 13 Herb or Uncrossing spiritual bath and candle burning spell as described above, reciting the 51st Psalm for purification and removal of any sin you have committed.

REVERSING FACEBOOK INSULTS WITH
TWO MIRRORS IN A FLAKY PASTRY CRUST

This spell was devised specifically to combat harassment by a vain and cruel woman who was mocking other people on the Facebook social network for being overweight and was leaving insulting remarks on their Facebook pages commenting on their obesity. The person who asked for the spell not only wanted the harassment to stop, but wanted the woman to suffer weight gain herself as a punishment, and thus to be left "sad, miserable, and fat" if she did not stop her hurtful verbal attacks on others.

A pendulum divination found that reversing and mouth-stopping combined would be the best form of cursing for this situation. The spell was devised to lure the miscreant with a sweet, sugary, fatty treat into a world of mirrors, and there to trap her evil impulses.

Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees F. Work by the light of a butted (reversed, upside-down) Double Action Jumbo Reversing candle dressed with Reversing Oil.

Since the insults come via Facebook, print out the woman's Facebook avatar image, and on the back of it write her name, and her birth date if known, then cross her name with your written curse. Dress the picture with Stop Gossip Sachet Powder, Alum Powder, and Reversing Sachet Powder and place it between two flat pocket or purse mirrors (the kind that vain women use to check their hair and makeup with).

Wrap and tie the mirrors with black ribbon as you recite the Psalms 37 to stop her gossip and back-biting, and Psalms 52 to reverse evil.

Then, still reciting your Psalms repeatedly, make a "pastry crust" from Stop Gossip Sachet Powder and Reversing Sachet Powder. mixed into cold lard (animal fat; do not use butter or Crisco) and rolled out flat.

Wrap the entire item in your "pastry shell," bake it until it is browned, remove it to a cooling rack, and either sprinkle it with sifted powdered sugar, Stop Gossip Sachet Powder, and Reversing Sachet Powder. or frost it with a simple sugar frosting made with the addition of Stop Gossip Sachet Powder and Reversing Sachet Powder.

Let the candle burn down until it is out.

Set the candle remains and your fatty, sugary mirror-pastry on a small, shiny aluminum pie plate and take the mess to a crossroads or to a telephone exchange building or an internet service provider's building. Set it out on the ground (inconspicuously) with a prayer that those who pass by will carry it to wherever in the world she lives. If you live near her, place it on her doorstep or at the front of her garden gate. Recite the 37th Psalm over it one last time, walk away, and don't look back.

8)|* :1

Return to “Protection”