How To Determine if a Vessel is Spirited with a Nympho

slicksam
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Just out of curiousity has anyone experimented this method from the CH guide with a nympho, infront of a mirror?

Hmmmm, I wonder if a nympho will manifest her sexy looks in the mirror..lol or if there may be an increase in paranormal activity..eg, orbs etc.

Magnolia mentioned she had nightmares for days but I think that was with DA. As a nympho is white lighted opposed to succumbus/incubus being DA, I wonder what the results would be like with a nympho since their very sexual entities. Would'nt it be great if a nympho appeared in the mirror!!

Are there any nympho keepers prepared to give this a try? Or has anyone tried this out with a nympho? I dont think im brave enough just yet, so once I build up my courage, I might give it a go lol !! ;)

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

IF YOU'RE GOING TO MANIFEST YOUR NYMPHO I THINK IT'S BEST TO DO IT WHEN YOU'RE IN THE BED & READY TO GO. MAKING THE TRANSITION FROM THE MIRROR TO THE BED MAY KILL THE MOMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE MIRRORS ON YOUR CEILING.

IF YOU'RE IN BED & YOU ARE GOING TO ASK YOUR NYMPHO TO MANIFEST THEY USUALLY DO IT IN YOUR MIND FIRST & THEN YOU FEEL SENSATIONS ON YOUR SKIN WHILE YOU ARE ENGAGING WITH YOUR NYMPHO. SOMETIMES YOU MAY SEE A WISPY FORM AROUND YOU BUT I CAN'T SAY BECAUSE EVERY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN NYMPHO & KEEPER IS DIFFERENT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
slicksam
new here
new here

Thankyou Ash, I appreciate your advice. At the moment, Ive had no luck with my nymphs, no contact what so ever since I got them a few weeks ago from a different seller. Im still awaiting my nympho that I ordered from CH through the post. so looking forward to that!

Is there anyone out there that has actually seen a real true manifestion of a nympho in the physical instead of a dream? Im aware it would take a lot of energy for them to do so, but has one seen a nympho?

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi SlickSam :wave:
I have had mine for a few months, he is from CH :thumbup:
I get visuals of him, and he appeared in my dream. He is a Gentlemen. Almost like he was very respectful of me.
Letting me know he is there, but not yet taking advantage of me, if that makes sense..
I think he is waiting for me to give him the okay. All the while, being very kind and sweet and showing me alot of respect.. :hug:
I guess you can call him a "Romantic"... ;)

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”