Sellers You Love - Share the names of your fav sellers!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

CreepyHollows
Everyone show some support for your favorite eBay sellers by posting their names here!

suziiboo
Hello Magnolia

Well creepy hollows for one

Lavander_blue_fea shara
Fairwitch Tianna and dijinn Iblis
priestess_spell_casting_rhiannon By Rhiannon
cairas_gifts Kelly
bewitched_baubles
Wintermournings Gwendlen
Wakemylady Jenn

Those are my faviourt sellers :D

Genuwen!! :D

Love Suzii Boo

Cryptic_twilight313
Well,

Chinagrl77 - - - Rita
Sabinas_Things - - - Lisa
Wintermournings - - - Gwendolyn

And I like to look at Creepy Hollows auctions, even though I've never bought from them.

ghosthuntergrl
I would have to say (so far):

CreepyHollows - Duh :P
Real_Magick - Lisa

I received my Leprechaun from Real_Magick today, and I can honestly say I can feel his presence. :D

I woul also like to add Wintermournings - Gwendolyn, to my list as well. :)

Jenny

OuJoe
I have very few favourite sellers. I think is because I try not go very far from the ones I trust, so these are the ones that I would recommend or at least mention them as great sellers that I've had good experiences with.

- creepyhollows
- myauntadelaidesattic
- sadie*blink

There are another two UAMD sellers I bought some items from, but I've only bought once from them, so there is not much I can say about them, except that they've been really good sellers.

:lol:

PhoenixRising84
Here goes:

Sellers I've several items from (that I'm quite pleased with):
CreepyHollows (obviously :P )
blackthornmagic
2piratesbringutreasure

Sellers I've bought from once (but have been very pleased)
dovemacob
energytravels
wintermournings

Seller who doesn't actually sell enchanted items but has really really good smelling
stuff (this stuff that has helped me connect with my creatures):
earthyelements

m_m
Not in any particular order :)

Mother_elizabeth
Hauntedadventures
Real_magick
Moonstar7spirits
Wintermournings
Starry1_night
Creepyhollows

:P

emstrange1
I've had good experiences from these sellers and their items

CreepyHollows
dovemacob
newport635

MyTigersOnCrack
Well.... Creepyhollows
thedugout~voodoo magick and sports collectibles
modernjungle~plants, plant oils, plant extracts, ect...
infinitevibrations~stones, an crystals

My favs so far.

spiritsearcher
Ok let me see...

moonstar7spirits
starry1night
chinagirl
wintermournings
mystic_travels
magical_treasures
Spell_bound_magick
soon to be - creepyhollows (outbid as well here..)
soon if not outbid.. - aprophettoo

Thats off the top my head in no order...

:P

Chinagrl77
Oh, doesn't aprophettoo have the most beautiful pictures in his/her auctions? I swear, I get such a peaceful feeling every time I look at his offerings!

Rita
:)

debbiew52
Greeting,

my best seller is 2piratesbrinutreasure. Dee is one of the best and caring sellers on ebay I have been dealing with.I have been dealing with Dee,Dee for a few years now and I have to say the Djinn ring she sold me two years ago I can
alway's see his face inside of my ring. Dee has many great haunted items.she
has my points.

Many blessing,

Deb ;)

spiritsearcher
Hi Rita...

Nicole (aprophettoo)..is such a nice person and Ive always looked at amazement at the pictures of her items...It brings a sense of calmness...even though Ive never purchased from her..being outbid all the time..
She has been a dear friend to me..
I wish I had an endless source of wealth to purchase all the treasures from all the wonderful sellers that have treated me as a friend..
Who knows..maybe 1 day...

Pete...

:D

queniecups
Creepyhollows of course, moonstar7spirits, wintermournings. Havent bought anything from Deedee at 2pirates but would love to. Her listings are like a tonic. She should be compulsory reading for depression sufferers. I wish she was my neighbour. What an amazing woman.

Q

FaerieWhispers
QUOTE (ghosthuntergrl @ Dec 7 2007, 01:18 AM)
I would have to say (so far):

CreepyHollows - Duh :P
Real_Magick - Lisa

I received my Leprechaun from Real_Magick today, and I can honestly say I can feel his presence. :D

I woul also like to add Wintermournings - Gwendolyn, to my list as well. :)

Jenny
Jenny,
Have you had any experiences with your leprechaun (from real magic) since you rec'd him?

I had considered purchasing one................however I am a bit leary to without more info.

ghosthuntergrl
Faerie,

To be honest, I'm not quite sure. I only got him a few weeks ago, but have noticed that my kitties do run around quite a bit, and bound through the house. I don't know if it's my leprechaun playing with them or not. I haven't had any dreams about him yet (or any of my entities for that matter :() I just can feel his energy, and sometimes I think I feel his emotions or what he is thinking. As far as more luck & money, not really anything out of the ordinary has happened. It will probably take more time for me to bond with him. :) He was my first entity I have adopted (aside from my kitty spirit in her memorial I bought a year or two ago), so he's quite special to me. Now only if he'd show himself, the little guy! :)

xXxClairexXx
From my experience

CreepyHollows

*morganlefay*

jackrussellterriernut

lavender_blue_friend_of_the_fae

magikal_treasures

spell*bound*chic

newport635

spell_bound_magick

bncsellers

chinagrl77

I know.... I'm a shopholic for metaphysical!! XD

suziiboo
Hi claire

morganlefay has she changed the name of her shop and can i ask what you got from her!
i have seen her stuff a while back on ebay but i cannot find her any more.

please let me no

Love suzii boo :blink:

topazz
I'm another one for DeeDee at 2pirates. She's a fabulous lady who tries to help as much as she can. 2 of the items i've got from her (and i've had quite a few!) are 2 of my favourite pieces which i wouldn't be without. Her items can also be quite vintage as well so that's always nice if you don't have activity straight away as at least they're pretty to look at in the meantime ;)

I've bought from quite a few but a couple i would love to try are : creepyhollows and wintermournings... the more i hear about them (and their positive experiences), the more i'm tempted!

topazz :wub:

albanygang
Topazz, I too have bought from Dee Dee and have been very pleased. I am curious. In what ways have you found Dee Dees pieces to have helped you.

suziiboo
QUOTE (ghosthuntergrl @ Jan 4 2008, 09:21 PM)
Faerie,

To be honest, I'm not quite sure. I only got him a few weeks ago, but have noticed that my kitties do run around quite a bit, and bound through the house. I don't know if it's my leprechaun playing with them or not. I haven't had any dreams about him yet (or any of my entities for that matter :() I just can feel his energy, and sometimes I think I feel his emotions or what he is thinking. As far as more luck & money, not really anything out of the ordinary has happened. It will probably take more time for me to bond with him. :) He was my first entity I have adopted (aside from my kitty spirit in her memorial I bought a year or two ago), so he's quite special to me. Now only if he'd show himself, the little guy! :)

Hay jenny

your lepricorn has it gave you any extra money yet! have you tried that spell in tried tested real to see your spitits!
did the spell i give you work in any way!

right i have a few summonig things here i wont say spell because they not. they are for fairy vision.

They are like oldfashion folk law but you can try it.

Drink elderberry wine.

right i will give you the rest later ok im really tired and it will take a while but i will give you all the information i have.

Love suzii boo.

topazz
QUOTE (albanygang @ Jan 25 2008, 10:36 PM)

Topazz, I too have bought from Dee Dee and have been very pleased. I am curious. In what ways have you found Dee Dees pieces to have helped you.

sorry for not replying earlier - i managed to miss going back to this thread and am just reading it now!

albanygang: well i have one of her pendant and earring sets with a fabulous spirit attached. he was one of the first spirits (other than personal spirit guides) that i saw. He is such a sweetie too. He will always try and get what i really want... very much like a wish granting djinn but russian! lol. The second is probably one of the most gorgeous pieces of jewellery i own (and i've managed to hoard quite a few) i believe it was a witch owned piece spellcast for beauty and attraction (or something similar). Whenever i wear it, people gravitate towards this necklace. it's so pretty i always get people staring at it... at first somewhat off-putting but you get used to it! So basically this opened me up to spell cast items which i had previously dismissed somewhat.

they were some of my first purchases so this is going back a couple of years and since then i've had some lovely items from her - including a darker one that i'm pretty sure stalked around my house for a while before he either got run off or is sitting here with me quietly biding his time to surprise me again :-)

either way i'd say deedee's stuff has opened my eyes to more and since then i've discovered a whole lot!

egyptsy@earthlink.net
Hello everyone !!!

it feels so wonderful being back in the Creepy forum. Now here is my list of fav sellers.

Creepy Hollows of course :D Need I say anything more than to awesome in everyway. Wonderful people that keep us strong united together. Creepy Hollows Auctions are #1. I am so impressed.

Mystic Travels :) Luv ya girl, fantastic lady very patient and kind, knows her craft.

Moonstar7Spirits :) So awesome, she is so patient and kind. Right ON !

Mother Elizabeth :) Very nice lady so patient and kind.

Onstar :D So amazing very kind soul goes above and beyond.

SadieBlink Studios :) Incredible lady, so helpful and kind brings so much to this community.

These are my most favorite sellers and I support them 110%. I am so happy I have the rare opportunities to collect some of the most rare magikals from these incredible and dedicated seller/collectors. I am very proud to be a part of this magickal community.

sadie*blink
:) Love you, too, egyptsy...(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) hope you are doing well and enjoying your magickal pieces.
Love and Light,
Sadie :)

queniecups
Hi everyone, just wanted to tell you about my latest purchase from Deedee. I got the itty bitty little pretties the other day. Now these look so sweet in the picture but when i got them-wow they are really beautiful. So beautiful that ive kept them wrapped in tissue while carrying them in my pockets, as i dont want to get them scratched.They are familiars and their vessels look like a bit like little ladybird bugs. last night while in bed after saying good night to each of my spirits- i started to get the feeling of wings on my face-now i didnt imagine it as it went on for at least 5 minutes, really tickly like when you get a feather in your face. Anyway im sure its them letting me know theyre around. The power in the vessels is so strong too-im just over the moon with them. Now....if only i had more money.......!

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cryptic_twilight313
Well,

Chinagrl77 - - - Rita
Sabinas_Things - - - Lisa
Wintermournings - - - Gwendolyn

And I like to look at Creepy Hollows auctions, even though I've never bought from them.
I'd like to update my list.

Sabinas_things/ Blueraynemysticals
2piratesbringutreasure/ hauntedcuriosities
ash-MDA + CreepyHollows
Cpak_ghost
Wintermournings
Dovemacob
Chinagrl77
Sadie*Blink

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
bornawildangel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I am loving the Creepy Hollows sites :inlove:
but also like Ann and Elizabeth over at mom's and powerof3, have gotten some really amazing items from them :D
and Morganlefay seems to be one of the nicest around, I am definately going to repeat buy from them :thumbup: I got a real, and incredibly nice deal from them with the make an offer feature- they have a lot of fun with getting and making offers, and it worked out wonderfully!

Laugh, Dance, Smile, Love, and Sparkle

"Friendship isn't about
Whom you have known the longest,
But about who came
And never left your side"
dav0
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

So far, only two sellers whose items I can DEFINITELY sense the power/entities within:
Magnolia / CH
Rhonda / Moonstar7spirits

I've also recently purchased items from below sellers, with the experience being very pleasant AND/OR item already showing positive signs:
Real_Magic / Lisa
Starry1_Night / Rebecca
2piratesbringutreasure (hauntedcuriosities.com) / Dee Dee
wintermournings / Gwendolyn
jackrussellterriernut / Tammy (DragonLady)

bluelight47
new here
new here

Please....I am new to this list....but I am curious about sirender2dlight ..... has anyone bought from her, and what was your experience?? She says her name is Yvonne. Thank-U for your response! J :feedback:

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Bluelight, I put the name in the 'search' field and came up with three pages of posts on the seller you
enquire about: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/sea ... mit=Search

And as for my fav sellers

Creepy Hollows
Ash MDA
Theosjewelry2008 (the Von Streeples who sell Djinn)
wintermournings - super fast shipper too
lisa real magick - super fast shipper too - love her wonderful candles, they give off such a warm, positive feeling to the room.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
bluelight47
new here
new here

Thank-U so much! I didn't see anything negative about her...and she only takes paypal now.... I just was wondering because I read her profile page on Ebay (which is very interesting) but when I asked her what book she wrote, she didn't answer me. She is very friendly and answers back....and her feedback is 100%. I am just worried about buying from someone who is not 'true' and especially since her spirituals cost so much! Thanks again! Have a wonderful holiday~~ We are getting snow!!! :applause:

Nan
new here
new here

MyAuntadelaidesattic
Wintermournings
haunted_adventures
jackrusselterriernut
real_magic
creepyhollows
haunted curiosities
nothing_time_wont_heal

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

my favorite sellers would have to be ash mda, creepyhollows, cpak_ghost, theosjewelry2008, wintermournings, moonstar7spirits, starry1_night, dove macob, blackthorncoven, newport635, and soon to be haunted_adventures since i was called to an item tonight finally! i love amanda of mystic_travels although i've never been able to afford one of her items yet, from talking to her via messages she is very nice and easy to talk with and answers very quickly. take care all, arsine :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Some of many favorite sellers (but not all) include:

*stoneark*
annsiepansie66
argusrocks
artemiss55
bwprops
ddk375
forgottenhollywood
funkychickeneggranch
gemskull
genie-wish
iscra
jnsmcmahan
kiroseez
lisweetlou
millcliff
mrs_gula
myauntadelaidesattic
Occultsupplies
pacratt66
rrparks
starwarescollectibles
tomkellyarchives
walterbenjaminautographs
yesterdayswhisper

and many others....which are obvious.....
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

Return to “Sellers You Love”