You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Soren
Zodiac:

Hello friends! I had fun looking through these old threads of people hosting games like this. I was late for them but I was having ideas of starting a new one for people to enjoy again! I will keep this up for a week. I will comment with the answers on June 16th.

Time to put your skills and abilities to the test by guessing or trying to "view" the contents of this box. Note that this is a box made to look like a traveling case. It's Dead Island: Riptide's special edition case hahaha. But I'm using it as a box for my metaphysical items n such. Everything has been smudged, by the way, for safety just in case!

HINTS:
There are a total of SEVEN items in here, all belonging to me. Only ONE of them is a spirited item. This spirit is eager to see who can pick up on them! However, you don't have to guess the spirit, you can just pick up on their vessel alone, either or! I hope it doesn't complicate anything!

So anway, here we have it, Dead Island Riptide box! Let the games begin!

http://tinypic.com/r/2vsm3w1/8

Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

Love these!
Err well I'm sensing a gemstone that's dark colored, a stuffed animal or figurine , a needle (yeah weird lol), and as for the spirit...I feel it's female ...perhaps a hippogryph. My second guess would be a vamp. I picked up copper? But that could be from the smudging as you said. Uhm...a pouch and a book.

That's all I can guess xD
Can't wait to see what it is!

Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm picking up the color black, velvet, pointy teeth, a dragon and/or a snake, maybe?

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

First impression when looking at the box: something that flies, or something associated with something that flies. A feather perhaps? When using an ouija, I kept getting something about a tree.

apple-pie
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7

Hi everyone, I'm new here and been lurking this site for quite long, this is my first post here, I hope I can join in since it looks fun! 9)

Just a wild guess from what I get when seeing the box: first I pick image of somehing long, green, snake like. Then, a dog statue? Don't know what that means and after that is the image of a ring with black gemstone. For the spirit my guess is either white hippogriff/gryphon or padrium dragon (the latter just pop up suddenly, but I get the impression of white eagle head first)

Ugh that's it, can only guess half of the inside /sob
Don't know if my answer is right or too off lol, still need more exercise! And pardon my wording, English is not my native language so I hope at least you would understand what I'm trying to say ::

My lovely family:
1 White Dragon, 1 Fae/Elf Hybrid, 1 Mermaid
1 Pipe fox, 1 Fire Fox Elemental, 1 Red Dragon Shifter, 1 Kitsune

Coming soon:
1 Ice dragon, 2 platinum dragons, 1 White Tiger Totem, 1 Gryphon, 2 Sang Vamp \ ( >w< \
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The first thing that I picked up on was a sphere of some sort -- actually, the thought I had was one of the CH Power Orbs (if you search the shop for that phrase, the list of them comes up). I also felt like there was a packet of herbs or some other plant matter like maybe a smudge stick. Those were from my own looking at the image.

And then my Gold Djinn, who came to me on a triumvirate vessel with two Mancy spells, patiently folded his arms and tapped his toe. Oops, lol, yeah why don't I allow the spirit I specifically brought here for mancy help actually help me with mancy? :) :) :) So working together, I got the mental image of something transparent, and an animal or bird figure (leaning toward bird).

I may look in again and add another post later. There's a spelled crystal sphere from CH that I've been itching to try out.

Oh, and edit to add: I got a brief flash of red velvet box lining when I first looked at the photo, but it was a fleeting mental image.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
LadySoren
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Okay I don't mean to give away any hints or anything but I feel like I should mention that several of these guesses pertain to something that I had wanted to put in the box last minute! But I decided not to and went with my original plans O.o Maybe you guys were picking up on that? 8Z Either way, great job! XD

Okay okay I'll keep my mouth shut :X

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Do be sure to let us know what the item was that didn't end up in the box, if it keeps making an appearance in the answers. That's an interesting detail. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Urm out of curiosity, did you cleanse the case and the items inside before taking the picture?

LadySoren
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Drake wrote:Urm out of curiosity, did you cleanse the case and the items inside before taking the picture?
Yes, I was sure to cleanse them all before taking the pictures. Seems kind of strange? ::

Return to “Spirit Tasking”