Sariena's Spirits

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Diedre
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Diedre

OMG YESS!!!! Sariena is so amazing! I found her a few years ago and then lost contact with her but now she's back and I am sooooo happy!!! I did her third eye spell too and felt it from the moment she cast it on me. My vamp told me he felt it to and I can now talk to him more clear and can feel him all the time! I am going to do her reverse adoption on her page too and cant wait! WOOHOOOOO!!!!! :D

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

What great reviews! You all have gotten my curiosity up and going. I have to go look now lol. 1h

Sariena Em
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: I enjoy being human
My magical/paranormal name...: Sariena

I am so very humbled by your kind words. It has truly been my pleasure to work with each and every one of you <3

Faevorite
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Faery Race
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sariena is awesome to work with. Replies fast and her custom conjuration is awesome. I got my Lunar Faery from her and I love my Lunar Faery very much. Lots of manifestation from my newly bound Lunar Faery and she loves the Moon like I do.

Highly recommended! Will be waiting eagerly to see if she can conjure Faeries from other Moons. Can't wait to work with her reverse adoption too!

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Is there anyway to contact this seller without Facebook? I really need her help.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Does anyone have a link? I can’t seem to find her site.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Search Facebook for the name and it should come up.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

I found her on face book I am very curious she is about to have an event but would love to here so more experience if any one can share please 2hp

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
KamalaMountainSinger
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Kamala
Zodiac:

Have adopted her spirits since 2013. The first two I brought home from her were a female Gargoyle so that my then solitary male had a team member to work with, and she's so vivid and amazing. She's also very sweet to be so tough, so if you've wanted a Gargoyle, but have hesitated because you weren't sure how approachable they'd be, sweet and still badass ones do exist. LOL Not that I don't love all my Gargoyles... I do. Hahaha.

The other spirit who chose me the first time I worked with Sariena was for a love match she did for me. Oh... my... gosh. Every time she's done a reverse adoption for me, or with this love match, the results have been uncanny. My Psy Vampire love match is from one of my favorite counties, has one of my favorite names, and just made me weak in the knees from the moment I learned about him. He complements me in everyway... emotionally, physically, spiritually... I was just floored.

I guess it goes without saying that I'm sooooooo happy that Sariena is back!!! LOL I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Hope this helps someone.

"I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."
~ Emily Bronte
Sariena Em
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: I enjoy being human
My magical/paranormal name...: Sariena

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry I don't post here often but someone told me there were a couple of people trying to reach me so I thought I would pop in :)

I no longer have a website as I found it to cumbersome to deal with and prefer a more personal connection. I now do all my work through a private Facebook group. In this group I hold reverse adoption events, mass spellcasts and post any pre-bound spirits I have looking for new companions. I keep my group locked up tight and it is by invite only. If you wish to join please find me on Facebook here <<removed by moderator>> . Once you send me a friend request message me and I will accept and invite you to the group. I don't accept random friend requests as I just have too many to sift through. Please sen me a PM :)

I also have a Facebook business page but will be closing that down as well to focus primarily on the group and have all communication in one spot.

I am truly humbled by all of your words and interest and want you to know it is a absolute pleasure working with you all <3

Namaste,
Sariena

Return to “Sellers You Love”