Sariena's Spirits

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
HopeShade
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just wanted to say how much I love this seller! I have had the pleasure of welcoming two spirits into my spirit family through her reverse adoption events and they are both very active and made themselves known well before their binding. I also LOVE the fact that she offers the option of direct binding! I will be welcoming two new spirits from her soon and I can't wait! :U

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Can't agree more. Super sweet gal and always very quick to reply. I have 2 Reverse Adoptions (Sang Vamp (amazing connection) & gargoyle) as well as a Western Red Dragon from her.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

i really do like Sariena as well, she is sweet and very kind and makes sure that the spirit and or entity is right for the keeper!!!!

I took part in both of her reverse adoptions and got a beautiful little baby purple dragon who is just a sweet heart and a female cambion spirit who was looking for a male spirit and changed her mind when I came along, I was surprised by that, and after talking with Sariena about it, decided to acept the adoption by the female cambion!!!! I have a few male cambion spirits in my keep, which are quite protective and a lot of fun, so having the female cambion, gives a certain female perspective on things!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Upanishad
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love so many!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too many choices!
Zodiac:

Oh my gosh yes!!! I just got involved with her last reverse adoption event for the first time and a black pegasus chose to come home with me and he's been absolutely amazing! I love him to pieces! He's helped with hearing and seeing my other ethereal friends better. He helps with headaches too XD Love Sariena!!! <3

Solve Lora Infernis
HopeShade
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:i really do like Sariena as well, she is sweet and very kind and makes sure that the spirit and or entity is right for the keeper!!!!

I took part in both of her reverse adoptions and got a beautiful little baby purple dragon who is just a sweet heart and a female cambion spirit who was looking for a male spirit and changed her mind when I came along, I was surprised by that, and after talking with Sariena about it, decided to acept the adoption by the female cambion!!!! I have a few male cambion spirits in my keep, which are quite protective and a lot of fun, so having the female cambion, gives a certain female perspective on things!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::
That is really interesting starfire! I guess she was meant to be with you. I'm sure you will have some interesting stories to tell about her! \D

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I checked out Sariena's Spirits when she had a special on Rainbow Dragons a few months ago... and promptly also fell in love with a baby Green Dragon on her site, so I got them both. They're lovely additions to the family.

The baby Green is just a little bitty guy who likes to sit on my shoulder. <3 He's just too cute. And the Rainbow Dragon has a special fondness for cats and dogs, particularly dogs, so he's delighted that we have two cats and a dog. I've asked for his assistance in helping my dog feel less skittish in some situations.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
LadySoren
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Soren
Zodiac:

She is one of my top favorite sellers. I got two spirits from her and bought almost all her spells and they work very well for me! I mentioned more about my experience in her Seller Review in this forum.

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I just wanted to give my review on Sariena! I got a Divine Angel from her from the June Reverse Adoption event (I saw an orb the day before I got the email saying that my angel had chosen me). Anyway, I was concerned because she hadn't come in the mail for a few weeks after I placed the order, and Sariena was super sweet about it and offered to rebind her if I didn't receive her after a few days. Well, she got the package back in the mail with insignificant postage on it... and Sariena refunded all my money for the Angel. I told her to not do that because it wasn't her fault but she insisted. So sweet! I DO have my Divine Angel now (she was sent back out after that) and let me tell you... lol she is a bit of a uh spitfire? She is super awesome and has an incredible knack of sending visions. Very strong energy she gives off and I feel like I have a best girl friend rather than a spirit. Girl talk is abundant from this angel lol.

I DEFINITELY recommend Sariena though and can't wait to get future spirits/entities from her!!

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Excellent powerful spirits from here.
I have had a doll from her for 5 years.
Quick, informative, sweet, ethical seller.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Thank you for the aura cleanse and 3rd eye spell.
I feel them both working. :D

Return to “Sellers You Love”