venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

My Volkh is from CH as well, he is amazing.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I just ordered my first Volkh
I'm looking forward to seeing who comes :)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I've just ordered a Volkh from CH too!! With some other 2 spirits. So excited!! 3D 3D These are my very first spirits.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Congratulations to both of you. You won't regret it.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Congrats Light77!!!
Thank you Huffette! :)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you! :)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hi again!
Now I have a Volkh, but I am not sure what I should do with him. Meaning, I read a lot that Volkh is a non social Spirit who normally stays in the background, so I wonder how much time is worth spending trying to communicate with him, like I do with other spirits, if he does not need social interaction. Does anybody who has a Volkh have some suggestion?

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

That's a pretty good question
Mine is Quiet and it's a little strange since I'm used to more 'talkative' Spirits/Entitiesm but I'm trying to connect with him/her some anyway
anyone with advice would be awesome

a side note to Light77
I have a Djinn and I think you'll really like yours, and my Bronwyn is very cool also
Good choices ;)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:That's a pretty good question
Mine is Quiet and it's a little strange since I'm used to more 'talkative' Spirits/Entitiesm but I'm trying to connect with him/her some anyway
anyone with advice would be awesome

a side note to Light77
I have a Djinn and I think you'll really like yours, and my Bronwyn is very cool also
Good choices ;)
Oh you have those spirits too? Nice! :thumbup: My Djinn has been the more active and communicative one till now. Bronwyn a real treasure!

Yeah..about Volkh, I hope someone who has had a Volkh for a while will give us some idea.

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

I don't have volkh but I have wraiths, they're non social like volkh. I don't try to communicate with them unless I have task for them.

My advice is do as you feel fit, non social like volks and wraiths won't mind if you don't talk with them in a few months or ever a whole year. They maybe prefer it that way because talking make them distract their duty :D

Return to “Creatures”