Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

light77 wrote:Hi again!
Now I have a Volkh, but I am not sure what I should do with him. Meaning, I read a lot that Volkh is a non social Spirit who normally stays in the background, so I wonder how much time is worth spending trying to communicate with him, like I do with other spirits, if he does not need social interaction. Does anybody who has a Volkh have some suggestion?

Bond with him as you would do your other spirits. You don't need to worry about interacting with him because when they talk, it will be a treat. In the three years he has been with me, the only time I have heard him has been when he told me that he did not need any companion, as he is solitary.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

Thank you!
Yes, I decided that I'm going to talk to him, but I'll not expect any kind of communication from him. Still I want to tell him something and treat him like other spirits, I feel it is unfair that I treat him differently just because he is nonsocial :)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Mine feels that talking takes away from his ability to guard, so stays silent. He is offered incense like the rest, but I have not seen him partake. He says treats are not necessary.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
aserengeti
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kobold
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: arisa

I have three volkh and like to collect owls (their animal association) so now when I buy new ones I quietly offer them the figurines with thanks.
light77 wrote:I feel it is unfair that I treat him differently just because he is nonsocial :)
Despite the nonsocial moniker, you might be surprised with how they make themselves known. Mine don't speak but they make up for it in other ways!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you for sharing your experience. Till now my Volkh has remained quite silent, let's see if with time I will at least start feeling his presence.

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

I got a Volk rehome. There was no information, I only know it as "VOLK". I've never heard it, I have been wondering if I had an empty vessel. But, I doesn't take much room, so I will keep it around. :U

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

My Volkh did not come with much info either... 8(
It is two-three days that when I go outside with my Volkh (pendant) I see a wasp...this morning I was waiting for the bus and felt something touching my ankle and it was again a wasp. The first thing what came to my mind is Volkh! 8OO
Well, I told him he'd better choose another shape if he wants me to keep calm, as I have wasps phobia! \D

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

LOL!!

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Huffette wrote:Mine feels that talking takes away from his ability to guard, so stays silent. He is offered incense like the rest, but I have not seen him partake. He says treats are not necessary.
Which incense do you offer to your Volkh? I don't know,
which one mine would like. :help:

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote: Which incense do you offer to your Volkh? I don't know,
which one mine would like. :help:
Maybe freesia scent, based on encyclopedia:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creatures”