Question about Volkh

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

Hi!
I was thinking to order a Volkh, as a protection against any kind of evil.
Do you think a Volkh could protect me also from any other Spirit I will decide to keep, in the rare case the spirit would rebel or become very difficult and create negativity?
I know that bound Spirits do not mess with the keeper normally, but still I think it is good to consider all possibilities, so that is why I am asking this question. :)
Thank you in advance!

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Any spirit has to respect your free will.
A Volkh will not stop you from getting a spirit that might not be good for you.

You decide. It´s your choice.
A Volkh will not intervene with your free decision.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you Luminoire!
I might explained myself wrongly though, as what I meant is not the case in which I decide to order a Spirit, which is not good for me and to keep that even though I see it is not good, but the case in which the Spirit I thought was good is with me and starts creating negativity. Shouldn't the Volkh protect me as soon as the Spirit starts producing negative energy without me knowing? As it is not my free will that the other Spirit creates negativity.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If I understand right, your trying to find out if a volkh can protect you from another spirit in your keep if the other spirit goes rogue on you. Honestly, I don't see why it wouldn't. It would be there to protect you no matter the source.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

truckingon wrote:If I understand right, your trying to find out if a volkh can protect you from another spirit in your keep if the other spirit goes rogue on you. Honestly, I don't see why it wouldn't. It would be there to protect you no matter the source.
Thanks truckingon!
Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to find out.
What you said makes sense to me :)

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ah, I see what you mean now.
Yes, I agree with truckingon.
Adding: In my opinion it would be good if you task your Volkh in this way.
Give him the official task to also protect you from any spirits in your keep that might turn bad on you.
Then you have brought it to the point. I always find detailed tasks better then the global ones. Then there won´t be any ifs or buts.

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Yes, they are very protective in any circumstance (although like Luminoire said, they will not interfere in free will). Although, your fears about spirits going rogue can be set to rest if you are careful about who you bring home and who conjures for you. When I first started spirit keeping, I didn't realize how important that was. Now, I could count on one hand who I trust to conjure for me.

PS - To me, he is just as amazing a protector as my DA :*3 so, I would say excellent choice :U

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Yes, I think the aspect that Gryphonista has applied here, is very important.

Firstly, it should honestly not be the case that you take the possibilty into account that a spirit conjured for you should harm you or turn against you.
This alone can block you on your journey.
I also suspect very strongly that this is a projection of fear. Why would a spirit that resonates with you, wish you harm? It makes no sense.

Look at yourself, what fears you have and where they come from ...

Trust that the spirits that come to you, of course, come with the best intentions!

I also find important as Gryphonista said: Choose your Conjurer carefully. As a beginner, I would always advise to CH, for there you have the absolute certainty that everything will be okay. Even if there should be any problems, you can easily at any time call them and they will help you.
Remember, fear is bad friend, a bad advisor. What you fear, you might even create to be. So watch your thoughts.

You seem to be a person who prefers to double secure yourself.
Therefore, I would also recommend you look for a very reputable and well-tried conjurer.
At least until you are ready to give your trust to the spirit world, especially the spirits that are conjured for you only!

Task your Volkh - once - and let it go.
Trust, that everything will be fine.

Best of luck! 8)|*

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you Gryphonista and Luminoire! :)

Yes I am very concerned about the right conjurer and for that reason I have spent already many days checking customer's reviews. I have now an idea of who the most reliable conjurers are (apart from CH) and it seems they can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

LOL it is true that I still have a bit of fear, this is because I have been disturbed by unbound spirits many times and just lately had to go through deep aura cleaning and get one person banish those for me.
But I am still very attracted to the spirit world and I don't want to give up spirit contact just because of some negative experience I had in the past. I have been into metaphysical world for many years, practicing by myself and making experiments, sometimes with very good results and sometimes I made mistakes not protecting myself enough or not knowing exactly what I was doing...and got into troubles :*)

I am so happy I found this site! :Y

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Magnolia does conjure and bind volkhs. That is who did mine. I didn't have to task him, he did it himself, and has been my bodyguard since.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Creatures”