Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Great thread, thank you! I have to try some of these out :D

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Bump.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Soka
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/Fire-related

These are some very good ideas for getting started. Thank you very much, Likes2Read.
I also like AmethystRaynes idea of using paint cards - I've found it takes a while to feel colours without getting confused by your mind flashing random ones before your eyes, but practice really does help... Starting slowly with a reduced number of options also seems to be important, it takes a lot of confusion off the practice tasks.
Anyway, I'm just trying to say Thank You.

sheswimswithdragons
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Skies
Zodiac:

I attempted the regular card suit method a few nights ago, and I was at a solid 65%! It's not an amazing score, but it's over 50%, which is what I was aiming for, haha. I drew cards over a hundred times, and I got scolded a little from my dragon for being too excited and not exactly focusing. It got better as time went on, which was exciting to me! At some point we had like a 20-card streak going. I'll definitely use this method in the future to get acquainted with new spirits, thank you for providing it! :D

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

sheswimswithdragons wrote:I attempted the regular card suit method a few nights ago, and I was at a solid 65%! It's not an amazing score, but it's over 50%, which is what I was aiming for, haha. I drew cards over a hundred times, and I got scolded a little from my dragon for being too excited and not exactly focusing. It got better as time went on, which was exciting to me! At some point we had like a 20-card streak going. I'll definitely use this method in the future to get acquainted with new spirits, thank you for providing it! :D
I beg to differ -- when the "chance" score is 25%, getting 65% is beyond amazing. That's more than twice the "chance" score, and more than high enough to indicate that something's going on.

Heck, even in the case of using just Red/Black, when the chance score is 50%, 65% is still attention-worthy.

Whatever you were doing, keep doing it! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
sheswimswithdragons
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Skies
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
sheswimswithdragons wrote:I attempted the regular card suit method a few nights ago, and I was at a solid 65%! It's not an amazing score, but it's over 50%, which is what I was aiming for, haha. I drew cards over a hundred times, and I got scolded a little from my dragon for being too excited and not exactly focusing. It got better as time went on, which was exciting to me! At some point we had like a 20-card streak going. I'll definitely use this method in the future to get acquainted with new spirits, thank you for providing it! :D
I beg to differ -- when the "chance" score is 25%, getting 65% is beyond amazing. That's more than twice the "chance" score, and more than high enough to indicate that something's going on.

Heck, even in the case of using just Red/Black, when the chance score is 50%, 65% is still attention-worthy.

Whatever you were doing, keep doing it! :)
Oh, I should have specified! I was doing the Red/Black thing, it's good to know that my results are still notable ^__^ Thank you so much!

Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

I don't have any cards, but you inspired me to grab a handful of skittles and try asking my spirit what color a select skittle was that I would take without looking. I tried this for only a few minutes and was wrong every single time. I have no idea how to pick up on her, or if she was even participating. I listened to 2 hours worth of those third eye binaural beats things on youtube last night while laying still, and relaxed and it seemed to have little or no effect whatsoever. I also tried a few of those inside the box things in this part of the forum, was completely wrong on all three. I don't know.

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
Vegnagun
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: warewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Carudaz
Zodiac:

Great idea, I'm a beginner my self and I try the same (but not really same lol) method before.

Massanger of fear inside, dark deception kills the light

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I just remembered one of the techniques that one of my above-mentioned friends used to do. She was using this as a form of divination, rather than as a way to engage in spirit communication, but I can easily see this technique being used as a spirit communication tool.

Take a set of Scrabble tiles. Turn them all face down. Scramble them so you're sure that you aren't remembering which tile is which.

Via whatever method you prefer -- listening to directions from the spirits, clairvoyance, indications from a pendulum, or any other option -- start selecting tiles, until you feel you've gotten all the ones you need. When I tried this technique, I used to leave them all face-down until I was done choosing. Then I'd turn all the tiles I chose face-up at the same time. I can't remember how my friend used to handle turning the tiles face up, but I think she did it the same way.

Then decipher the message. I say "decipher" because it is certainly not going to look like standard English words from start to finish. My personal method was to ID the recognizable words first, then sound out the remainder of the content to see if other words were also identifiable.

For anyone with access to a Scrabble set and an inclination to practice, this might be worth a try.

cam__
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

There's so many good practice methods in this thread! Thank you for all the wonderful advice Likes2Read, as well as AmethystRayne. I'll be sure to put these methods to use in the near future! :)

-Caelan

Return to “Spirit Tasking”