Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Some stuff I was doing as of your suggestion:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=63440

^_^

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23

Strang how one post I made for another topic hasn't came up yet and a supposed lie that had me look at the forum at the time led me to this not to long after looking at the new post.Would some of the methods help with distinguishing between real experiences and things that seem to just randomly pop up and feel like experiences but might not be while developing the abilities to perceive them.

If you want to know what I mean by that look at the micro bug girls(which is where the post that hadn't bin put up yet Would be if it shows up) thread Thats in the Customer notification area and look at the 5th page I think at the bottem.

Blessed be

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lately I've been wondering if I could feel my Alpha companion. In fact, I've recently considered the possibility that I could feel her since the beginning but have always just discounted it for numerous reasons. I tried the Red/Black card technique twice with touching. I asked her to touch my left arm if the card was black and the right arm if the card was red. Eventually I changed it to hands. Doing this touching exercise, we got 31 cards correct BOTH times!!!

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm giving this topic a bump, since there are a whole lot of brand-new faces on the forums in recent days.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I tried this last night and had a success rate of 68%!!!

Each card took me a while to fully get a read on, maybe 2+ mins each so it was a bit time consuming but I will keep at it and try some of the other suggestions as I progress with the basic method of red/black.

Thanks L2R for the great suggestions!

ImageImageImage
elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

These are all very good ideas thank you for posting this topick :)

kebbrass
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

I'm using my fingers for yes or no. I'm using thumb (for yes) and index finger (for no). I'll ask them to close one of the finger. If it's yes I asked them to close the index finger, if it's no the thumb then.

At first, idk if I moved my finger or not, but in the meantime, I realized, this warm and lingering feeling on the finger when the finger closed, I think that's their energy tho. :D

cheers!

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

I tried this with my two Divine Angels while guessing Pokémon energy cards, 10 of each: Red(Fire), Blue(Water), Green(Grass),Yellow(Electric). 30% first try and 33% second try. My observations on what I was picking up from them ranged from hearing the color name, seeing the symbol and seeing the color. Green/Grass was shown to me the strongest as a spoken word in my mind and the leaf symbol. Yellow/Electric was shown to me as a drawn out zigzag shape to signify the lighting bolt, which I thought was cute, lol.

x3KittenBlackx3
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Angel
Zodiac:

I know this is an old thread, but I felt this exercise might also help people who are working with telepathic communications. This requires another living person though, both people should sit across from one another clear their minds, and focus on a single number and visualize the number above their foreheads then both should write down their numbers from the others sight. Reveal the number and if it matches congrats! If not, try again. Practice makes perfect and you could also do thid with colors, animals, etc single word things to start off with. As one of my best friends likes to tell me when I have doubts, "You got this." Relax, and have fun. :)

This was how I first learned I have telepathic abilities in my blood, my father had done this excat thing with my friend and I during a sleep over we had as 11-12 year olds. He wanted to see if I had it as well. Keep in mind, some people can get freaked out if you get the number right on the first try, so be careful with who you try this with just in case.

"We are all students, for life will always teach us there is more to learn."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That's the kind of experiment my friends and I did as kids. We used tons of looseleaf paper on the card testing, lol.

This was how we figured out I'm good at broadcasting. Everyone's scores consistently went up when it was my turn to do the sending. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”