RE: THINK A DRAGON MIGHT BE CALLING ME

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

So, I have been seriously thinking about getting a dragon, especially with this newest extra discount from CH at the shop over the last few days of July!!!!! My confusion is--I am torn between a Black Dragon for protection, a Platinum dragon, a Red Dragon, a Gold Dragon or Brass Dragon.

Any of you dragon people--i.e. Starfire, Huff, etc., please give some insight here as to what you would recommend--I don't have any dragons yet! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!......... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
HopeShade
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have 2 dragons, but I don't know that much and am still learning about them. I do know that black dragons can be very intense and probably wouldn't be the best choice for your first. I would say go with the red dragon, but then again I am biased because I have one and she is awesome! :D

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

I'm not sure if it's a calling exactly, maybe you just want a dragon but it's not necessarily a calling. I think your best choice is to pick a custom conjure for "any" dragon and see which type dragon comes for you. I think that is the best choice.

lanecode
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9

Hey ciaohope. Was wondering how are you with your black dragon? What were your experiences so far? Good and bad? If you don't mind me asking...

I am currently having an open conjuration and so far a black dragon came through for me, as well as some other beings. Only difference though, I see a black dragon whenever I close my eyes (but not always), and I saw it even before I found out a black dragon came through for me.

Not sure if I'm ready for him though... but.. can't get him out of my mind either. Sigh..

ImageImage
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
HopeShade
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
Zodiac:

lanecode, I don't have a black dragon, just a red western and green shifter. I have just read about black dragons and know that they can be very intense and more for advanced dragon keepers. I would say that since he came through an open conjugation then he will probably be very open to helping you learn and adjust to his energy. I think you will be just fine, but maybe someone else can give you more advice about how to handle him. :)

lanecode
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9

ciaohope wrote:lanecode, I don't have a black dragon, just a red western and green shifter. I have just read about black dragons and know that they can be very intense and more for advanced dragon keepers. I would say that since he came through an open conjugation then he will probably be very open to helping you learn and adjust to his energy. I think you will be just fine, but maybe someone else can give you more advice about how to handle him. :)
Ooh I see. Totally missread your previous post. Lol. ::facepalm::

Well, since he's leaning towards darker side of DA, I can't help but be a bit suspicious as to why he'll choose me. Maybe he'll take advantage of my naivety for his personal goals or something. Haha, I dunno. Don't take me seriously, just like to dramatized a bit. :silly:

Anyways, on a (bit) serious note, I'd like to hear some of the inputs of other CH members in regards to this.

ImageImage
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

swannie wrote:So, I have been seriously thinking about getting a dragon, especially with this newest extra discount from CH at the shop over the last few days of July!!!!! My confusion is--I am torn between a Black Dragon for protection, a Platinum dragon, a Red Dragon, a Gold Dragon or Brass Dragon.

Any of you dragon people--i.e. Starfire, Huff, etc., please give some insight here as to what you would recommend--I don't have any dragons yet! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!......... :skull:
Well, which one of them is calling to you the most? Black dragons are very good with protection and like with any DA spirit, house rules is a must for them, they also, with some of them, be wonderful friends!!!! Oh just so you know, whether the dragon is WA or DA, they all do protection for their keepers!!!! Reds will help your assets on the money side of things, the Gold will not only be a good friend, but will also protect you as well!!!! The Brass are protective as are all dragons, but this one will always be talking to you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I have a few brass dragons and they all talk me right to sleep, it is relaxing for me to listen to their voices, and helps calm me and relax me after a hard or trying day!!!! They will talk no matter what kind of day you had!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huffette can tell you more about the Platinum dragon as I don't have one of them yet!!!! 7\

Also I have a few Chinese dragons and they are awesome too, for protection, the Chinese guardian, for looking for things for you on your spirit path, a seeker, and best friend an attendant, and to learning things about your path a Chinese teacher!!!! They are wonderful dragons to work with, the Chinese Longs are awesome as well!!!! The DA Chinese dragon are very good protectors, but like with the Blacks, they need firm house rules, because they will go out and get revenge for their keepers!!!!!

So there you have it all kinds of dragons to pick from, not to mention the hybrids, which have both of their parents qualities!!!!! Purples are awesome!!!! 7\

So now I have just added to your list to choose from!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Thanks for all your help--and you too Starfire--even more choices ::dragons:: !!!!!!........ :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Oh silly me, there is one dragon that I forgot to mention, and that is the Peluda dragon!!!!!

If you want top notched protection, this is the dragon to have in your keep!!!! Now understand, that this dragon is not just for anyone, and not for newbies and these dragons can be difficult to keep as some are very grumpy and can be very cranky from time to time, or all the time if they choose too!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

However they are what I would call a heck of a protector!!!! They are immune to any kind of spell or curse, from humans and more cunning beyond any entities skill level, they are excellent with magic and they can shoot fire hundreds of feet and are covered with poisonous quills and with a snake like neck, could do that in any direction that they want to!!!! You can read for yourself in the CH encyclopedia here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

These dragons are not just for anyone for like I said they can be difficult at times!!! Like the black dragon, they know they are a bada$$ dragon, and sometimes they get a little impatient with their keeper, but if you have firm and I do mean firm house rules in place, they will be just fine!!!! I do have some who do like humans, and some that tell me yes, I am here for your protection and don't really socialize as much as some do!!!! They are all business, and prefer to be left alone, otherwise!!!! However once they see how you are and know that they can trust you, they open up a little more!!!! The ones I have here, have their own little space that they stay in, and if they are needed, they are right there and heaven help anything or anyone coming up against them, because they will show them just why they are called the most terrifying dragon!!!! I kid you not for I have seen them in action!!!!! 8O 8O 8O

However my cats love these dragons, they will slide right up to them, purring and rubbing on the huge feet, it is funny to watch because the dragons don't quite know what to do and are very careful not to step on them, too funny!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are very worth the effort to bond with, for you will have a awesome protector, dragon style!!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Platinum dragons are awesome, and super protectors. They will take you to other realms, as you might have read in some of my posts. They have shiny scales, almost mirror like, and they clink when they move. These scales are impenetrable by ordinary means. With protection, they cannot be beat, because they will encircle you within their feet and wrap their body around you, as if you are an egg. They seem to be good at repelling psychic attacks, and magick, and I think they are good with magick as well, as mine have taught me a few poems that they said could ward off my sister's attacks.
They are not talkative, but they do like to teach. They are loyal to the keeper, and stay beside them no matter the situation.
If CH would bind them, I would get a female to help mine raise this baby that came back with us.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”