Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

While any classification can follow any path, you will see there are specific paths for each classification that produce greater results.

These are the paths of the paranormal reviewed specifically for complement to a person's classification.

Alchemist

Those who take a lesser object and transform it into a greater object. This can be achieved through the works of magick, energy, and/or spirits.

Aligist

Those who can understand all languages. This applies not only to human-born languages, but also to those who can hear the origin languages of other species (Elves, Dragons, Dwarves, Gryphons, etc) and understand.

Charmer

Those who can persuade and manipulate the people around them into behaving how they desire. A Charmer is someone who uses their natural gifts, magick, energy, and/or spirits to achieve this goal.

Chimerist

Those whose non-human DNA comes through more prevalently than others and their non-human skills, abilities, gifts are readily accessible.

Clairvoyant

Those who can see into the future; near or far. The essence of time is not linear with them, but rather a fishbowl of possibilities that meld into one another, making it easier to read & predict the future.

Conjurer

Those who can conjure spirits through the Earthen, Spiritual, and/or Astral Realms. Spirits of all species, races, and origin.

Detector

Those who have a natural ability to detect the non-human and paranormal abilities, gifts, skills, magick, energy, and spirit companions with others.

Diviner

Those who can use divine energy (Astral/Immortal) to exact any paranormal behavior or action. This includes, but is not limited to, psychic ability, intrinsic knowledge, visions, etc.

Elemental

Those who have a natural gift in working with any or all of the Elements (Air, Fire, Soil, Water). This can include the ability to will the Elements, manipulate them or otherwise employ them in manners not known to average people.

Empath

Those who can feel others in an intimate and personal way. They can feel emotions, energy, and read the inner-workings of those around them without detection.

Enchanter

Those who can beguile & influence people through the natural gift of Enchanting, or who can effectively employ spirits, energy, or magick to place a veil of enchantment over others.

Energy Vampire

Those who can leech energy from other people/sources. While most sources are living, a precision Energy Vampire can pull energy from anything. Untrained Energy Vampires often pull too much energy from a source leaving it drained or imbalanced. Whereas a trained Energy Vampire can pull variations of energy from multiple sources without detection.

Healer

Those who have the ability to provide healing, cleansing, and/or restoring energies to those who have suffered some damage or loss. This includes not only the physical body, but the auric, emotional, spiritual, astral, and mental bodies as well.

Hybrid

Those who possess the physical attributes of their non-human DNA, but do not necessarily possess the ability to utilize any skill, behavior, power, or gift from that non-humam DNA.

Illusionist

Those who can cast energy or magick over others to have others either see what they want them to see, or have others perceive the Illusionist in a way that is not aligned with reality. Illusionists can alter their physical appearance, their mannerisms, behaviors, and atmosphere.

Intuitive

Those who have an immediate knowledge of a person or situation before it happens. They often have the immediate, "gut feelings" that are spot-on for whatever the situation may be.

Invisibilist

Those who can render themselves invisible; be it physically or through a veil of energy.

Levitator

Those who can defy gravity (at any degree) and possess space without constraint.

Mage

Those who are academic within magick. They are not only interested in the application & the technique of magick, they are interested in the background, beginnings, and history of the magick they prefer. They often incorporate what they learn in background to the magick in present.

Manipulator

Those who can take any thing or anyone and alter their state to be how they desire. This can include the manipulation of people, animals, inanimate objects, spirits, magick, and/or energy. They can bend the will of anything or anyone.

Medicine Man

Those who apply magick to their physical well-being, their spiritual journey, and their life overall. For them, there is no separation between magick & life; magick is life.

Medium

Those who can see, feel, hear, and detect the spirits of those who have passed. This is not limited to humans, this includes all species who have lived and died.

Memory Manipulation

Those who can read the memories of others. As well as change, remove, alter, and otherwise manipulate the memories within others.

Mender

Those who repair the lives of others in any way, shape, or form, through magick, energy, and/or spirits.

Metallurgist

Those who claim dominion over the natural, raw powers of metals. They incorporate the natural powers with the powers of energy, spirits, and/or magick. They create a dynamic atmosphere of blended presence for any purpose.

Mimic

Those who can precisely mimic the appearance, tone, voice, behavior, cadence, etc of any species. This is often accompanied by the powers of magick or spirits.

Mind Controller

Those who can manipulate the minds of others into doing, saying, being, or acting out their will. They can infiltrate the mind of another person on the level of decision-making, acting, speaking, or behaving a certain way. This does not mean they are capable of reading thoughts or viewing memories.

Morpher

Those who can, in whole or part, take on another form. This can be something as simple as morphing energy to change a mood, morphing magick to bend slightly in one direction or another, or physical morphing to change characteristics.

Necromancer

Those who work with magick and summon spirits. Typically Necromancers employ spirits in their magickal endeavors to either do something they are physically incapable of, or to receive a specific result they are incapable of exacting.

Omnipath

Those who can understand, identify with, and work with, any path of magick or spirituality. They are your quintessential "jack of all trades". They have an inherent understanding of magick and spiritualism which makes it easy for them to understand, integrate, and employ the practices of any path.

Precognitive

Those who are given intelligence of any future event; near or far. Their visions are usually precise to a situation or event. Their knowledge is usually limited from broad scope, but can be detailed in particulars of what will happen; when, how, where.

Psychic

Those who have knowledge that cannot be derived through any other means than a psychic connection. They can see into people, creatures, locations, objects, timelines, etc and their spectrum is vast. This ability can encompass any variation of many psychic powers.

Regenerator

Those who can regenerate energy at a supernatural speed. They can repair themselves spiritually, astrally, physically, emotionally, mentally, etc through the regeneration of the needed energy.

Remote Viewer

Those who can see another location from any distance that isn't viewable by their human eyes. Whether it is a few miles or thousands of miles, they can see a location and be as generic as to see an entire location without specifics, or be able to describe the length, shape, color, and texture of a pen on a desk.

Removers of Power

Those who can render the paranormal power within others obsolete. They can mask the powers of others and make them impotent when they are in the Removers presence. This is an ability that can typically only be used when the Remover is physically in the room with others. It is extremely rarely a remote ability.

Replicator

Those who can replicate the abilities, skills, powers, and energies of others. It is typically a temporary endowment whose effects trail off with time. However, when replicated they can actually yield the power, energy, or ability. Whereas Mimics can typically only mimic the ability without the actual power behind it.

Retrocognitist

Those who can see into the past; near or far. They have broad to intimate knowledge of past events, places, people, civilizations, locations, that cannot be known any other way than through their gift.

Shaman

Those who are guardians of great, magickal knowledge and are leaders among their people. They cater to people's spiritual, astral, & physical states of mind, spirit, & body.

Shapeshifter

Those who change their shape on the Astral, Spiritual, or Earthen Realms. They can change their shape in whole or in part.

Shifting

Those who can shift energy or magick from one person/place to another. They can move energy or magick in whole or in part to another location/person. The shift can be as temporary as an immediate effect to a longer shift that can last weeks.

Soothsayer

Those who can tell the fortunes of others, but not themselves. They typically are forewarners of bad events more so than others of similar gifts of foreknowledge.

Spawner

Those who can create energy from nothing. They have the ability to make energy appear at will. Those who are highly gifted in this area can create massive, energy vertices.

Spiritist

Those who can see spirits in any form; true, mist, shadow, light, etc. They can see the spirits of any once living species in any form the spirit chooses to reveal themselves.

Sublimationist

Those who can force energy or magick from one state of being into an alternate possibility of state. It does not change the intent or the root composition of the energy or magick, but instead forces it into another state.

Summoner

Those who have the authoritative ability to summon energy, magick, or spirits to themselves with immediate action.

Supernatural Senses

Those whose 5 senses are more pronounced and capable. Their ability to see, hear, feel, taste, and smell far supersede anything a normal human is capable of.

Supernatural Speed

Those whose physical bodies can move at rates that far outpace anything an average human can do.

Supernatural Vision

Those who can see into, beyond, within, and through objects & people. Their vision is not impeded by human eyesight, they can see beyond the limits of natural vision.

Telekinetic

Those who can control the behavior & actions of an object without any physical stimulation or provocation. Those who are masters of this can also manipulate the objects to have behaviors that are not natural to their original state.

Telepaths

Those who can communicate with others through the energy of thoughts only. They do not communicate through any other means and can use this skill to communicate over great distances. It is the most common form of communication between humans and spirits for those who develop this skill.

Time Manipulators

Those who can manipulate the behavior of time through their paranormal ability. They can slow, speed, bend, and manipulate the presence of time and its affects on those around it.

Time Sealers

Those who can keep events, energies, and knowledge from a specific period of time from being known in the future. They can seal off an area of time and its imprint is no longer detectable or recognizable.

Time Travelers

Those who can travel through various points in time within the Earthen, Spiritual, or Astral Realms. They can move through time without restriction and view locations in generality or specifics.

Weather Controllers

Those who can manipulate the weather patterns. They can influence, bring on, remove, and otherwise control the immediacy of the weather. The greater the skill, the broader the area of control.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

What would you call someone with more than one of these powers? I have about half of them, give or take a few.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:What would you call someone with more than one of these powers? I have about half of them, give or take a few.
I was wondering the samething, as I do a few of these, but not on a grand scale, just a little bit at a time!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

My List. Most of them fit me almost perfectly.
Clairvoyant
Diviner
Empath
Intuitive
Medium
Precognitive
Psychic
Spiritist
Telepaths

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
HopeShade
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:What would you call someone with more than one of these powers? I have about half of them, give or take a few.
There is Omnipath, I would say since you have so many of these abilities you would classify as that. :)

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Bookmarking.

HopeShade
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
Zodiac:

Real: Empath, Intuitive, Shifting

Ideal: Psychic, Replicator

LordChubby
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGONS , AND DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A WOLF DRAGON ;)
My magical/paranormal name...: Skuldafn
Zodiac:

yay cant wait for the next one to be posted :)

Image <--kawaiii dragon <3

HEY YOU!!! ... YES YOU!! ... I LOVE YOU
Beluinus
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Beluinus
Zodiac:

Hmm... So I'm a mimicking empathic elementalist hybrid. About sums me up.

ImageImageImage
MysticMom
neophyte
neophyte

Bumping this!

Return to “Seminars”