Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This page shows you which classification matches to which path. These recommendations show you which path will work most easily for you and give you the best chance at reaching a master status with the most natural fit.

Read the detailed description of classifications: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 59&t=52761
Read the detailed description of paths: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 59&t=52831

Adventurer

Path- Shapeshifter; it allows for your adventurous side to explore greater reaches

Agitator

Path- Remote Viewing; it allows for paranormal development without having to be personally active

Aristocrat

Path- Charmer; you like the finer things, but you do not necessarily want to work too hard for it. As a Charmer you have the best of both worlds.

Artist

Path- Illusion; you can see the world in ways others can't. This also makes you the perfect candidate for Illusion power.

Authority Figure

Path- Memory Manipulation; as an authority figure you often believe you know what is best for others. Being a manipulator of memory is the perfect fit for you.

Builder

Path- Telekinesis; being able to move objects and see energy for the constructive entity it is makes the movement of objects an easy match for you.

Captivator

Path- Enchanter; you already have people under your spell with your very presence. Being able to Enchant others is a natural, lateral move.

Care-Giver

Path- Medicine Man; you are a natural friend to others and you use the marriage of knowledge & magick to give what is best physicall & spiritually to others.

Champion

Path- Time Sealer; you are not afraid of making difficult choices, and you wish for the victory of the greater good.

Charlatan

Path- Sublimationist; you are no stranger to disguise, therefore this is the perfect path.

Civilian

Path- Mimic; as someone familiar with the norm you can easily impersonate what you already know.

Conformist

Path- Intuitive; forewarning of anything that could possibly rock the boat is a natural path for you.

Conservative

Path- Removal of Power; you are a good balance to those who are on the opposite extreme of you. You are like the damp cloth to the fire for those who go over board.

Creator

Path- Spawner; this is the path that was made for you. It's the perfect fit because it employs your exact personality traits.

Deviant

Path- Detector; this gift fits you well because you're already used to seeing the minutia in other people. To be able to look that little bit further to see the paranormal within them is simply a more honed skill of what you already possess.

Disciple

Path- Diviner; you don't ask questions, you simply believe. You can feel & encompass the full and true weight of this gift.

Entertainer

Path- Energy Vampire; this is a natural fit for you because you already generate energy through your interactions with other. It is a neverending supply for you.

Entrepreneur

Path- Entrepreneur; as someone who already sees into the future this is a perfect marriage for your skills. With the ability to see backwards & forwards (while understanding the details & learning from each) you would be an unstoppable force.

Explorer

Path - Time Traveler; you are willing to go where most people would never dream. This makes this path the right choice for you in many ways. You will discover what has lay dormant for centuries.

Fighter

Path- Weather Control; with your volatile & focused nature you make a perfect master of the Weather (who rivals your own nature).

Friend

Path- Mender; you see the good & bad in everyone, and you also take each person on their own merit. You can see what makes people tick, therefore as a Mender you would be a lifesaver.

Gambler

Path- Chimerist; you are used to leveling the odds (at least), therefore you would passionately explore any hint of enhancing the odds in life. This makes you the perfect person to dig for the paranormal in yourself and others.

Genius

Path- Alchemist; because you can see the potential in people & things while maintaining sensibility & logic, you have the greater chance of turning nothing into something.

Guardian

Path- Invisibility; because you prefer safety to confrontation your work with this path would prove most fruitful.

Harvester

Path- Regeneration; you understand the importance of time & energy, therefore your work with regeneration would be focused through application.

Hero

Path- Soothsayer; you want others to listen to you and to be their hero. Through work with this path you can fulfill many desires of your viewing audience.

Historian

Path- Aligist; you have a thirst for knowledge, and working with this path fulfills your ability to look even further into time & history for more to learn.

Humanitarian

Path- Empath; you understand what makes people tick & you have their best interest at heart. This path will further your abilities & make the best use of your natural gift.

Inventor

Path- Manipulator; you see things in life for what they could be, and you see the missing links in life that could be filled. This path helps you to use all your natural gifts to make things better.

Leader

Path- Shaman; your commitment to the truth makes this path a natural, lateral move. You will be able to see things with a clear, balanced, fair mind.

Libertarian

Path- Morpher; you won't be defined, therefore this path makes the most sense for making great use of your natural abilities.

Mercenary

Path- Replicator; as someone who is already a student of people & life, this path embraces everything you are good with and makes it all the more powerful.

Missionary

Path- Omnipath; your open mind & open heart makes it easy for you to be a master on this path. You can move through spirituality with grace & ease.

Naive

Path- Healer; your natural purity & goodness makes this path a perfect fit for you. You see the good in people & when people need help the positive hope in life is what they need.

Naturalist

Path- Naturalist; you see everything in its true form, and you are motivated by the honesty in every aspect of life around you. This makes this path the perfect move for you.

Neurotic

Path- Precognition; as someone who is a slave to routine, the ability to see the future and make decisions based on a broad scope, is the perfect complement to your behavior.

Observer

Path- Time Manipulation; you are someone who watches & see the little things that can make such a big difference. Your acute abilities make this path the perfect move for you.

Opportunist

Path- Psychic; if there's an edge to be had in life, you'll take it. Your ability to spot an opportunity a mile away is only further enhanced by this path.

Organizer

Path- Hybrid; it takes someone who is well-organized and can see when things are out of place to work this path to its extremes. This is a perfect fit for you.

Pacifist

Path- Telepathy; you believe the power of words, not action, is what wins the wars. You are a lover, not a fighter, therefore this path utilizes your most basic instincts and allows you to evolve with this paranormal gift quickly.

Perfectionist

Path- Conjurer; it takes someone who really cares about things being done the right way to truly master this path. This is a natural, lateral move for you.

Philosopher

Path- Clairvoyant; because your mind already works in an abstract way, this gift is the perfect fit for you. You can mold & bend its powers with ease.

Pilgrim

Path- Time Traveler; you are not afraid to go to the greatest, or scariest, places if it means you'll find answers. This path fulfills your thirst for knowledge.

Pioneer

Path- Supernatural Senses; you are willing to do what is needed to prove to yourself the world is bigger & better than anyone could ever imagine. This paths will awaken you.

Pleasurer

Path- Medium; you want to see people happy, you want to bring peace to yourself & those around you. This path provides you the perfect venue to help others find happiness.

Politician

Path- Mind Control; this path was made for you. There isn't anything you love more than a vulnerable mind. You would excel through this path (for better or worse is a matter of judgment).

Pragmatic

Path- Psychic; this gift gives you the sight you already seek. Through this path you can form a greater path for yourself. It's the perfect, lateral move.

Producer

Path- Levitation; your ability to work with energy through your own energy & experiences makes this path a great way to funnel that natural energy & yield great power.

Professional

Path- Elemental; your sensibility & acute connection to hard work makes this path the perfect way to excel your life through its four means of power. You would take the world by storm in following this path.

Provocative

Path- Shifting; as someone who understands the important impact of energy from one area to another, this path would be a goldmine for you to explore & master.

Rebel

Path- Necromancer; your blatant disregard of the rules is something that would actually serve you well in Necromancy. As one of the darker paths that can sometimes become a free-for-all you will be able to predict the unpredictable to others.

Risk-Taker

Path- Summoner; sometimes you have to be willing to go the extra mile to win the prize, when it comes to this path the ability to take risks & go for the gold would make you a master quickly.

Romantic

Path- Supernatural Senses; to be able to see, feel, hear, taste, and smell everything on a greater level would only ignite & heighten your passions. This path is an easy-
obvious for you.

Saint

Path- Metallurgy; you are someone who sees raw energy, and you respect natural power. You would use the gifts gleaned from this path for good, which makes this a perfect path for you.

Scholar

Path- Mage; this path suites you for all the obvious reasons. It takes full advantage of your intellect and its a path you could easily master.

Scribe

Path- Supernatural Vision; as the treasure trove of all that has & should happen within the world, this is the perfect gift for you to hone your history of the world.

Secretive

Path; Time Sealer; you can keep a secret, even the big, juicy ones. This path is the perfect match for you because you can keep its secrets.

Seeker

Path- Manipulation; through this path you can try to make things the way you think they should be, therefore (hopefully) bring you the happiness you seek. This is natural path for you.

Sentimentalist

Path- Clairvoyant; you are someone who sees everything as important, not just the past or future, but all that is within. This path accentuates your natural, sentimental abilities.

Servant

Path- Supernatural Speed; as time moves more quickly you are greater satisfied by all you believe to have accomplished. This path is something you can relate to on an organic level.

Sleuth

Path- Medium; as someone who is always looking for answers, being able to talk to the people who hold some of the world's greatest answers is the perfect move for you.

Spectator

Path- Telepathy; as someone who likes to watch from the sidelines, you are also someone who would prefer interaction through thought, not action. This path is something you can easily master.

Story-Teller

Path- Charmer; through your gift of gab you will find this path opens neverending hallway of doors for you to explore and open. This is the perfect path for you.

Sympathizer

Path- Empath; you are already naturally in tune with others. This path makes it a stronger, more intimate, and bolder connection. You will excel on this path.

Teacher

Path- Alchemist; you want to learn as much as you want to teach others. Through this path you will not only learn a lot about yourself, you will learn more ways to express your teaching thoughts to others.

Tester

Path- Mind Control; your ability to test the boundaries of what is acceptable/unacceptable allows this path to be a full gateway for you to explore the boundaries of entities.

Trailblazer

Path- Metallurgist; you can explore the exciting aspects & the possibilities of metal & raw power better than anyone else. You do not let anything stand in the way of your yearning for knowledge & power, therefore this path is perfect for you.

Traveler

Path- Retrocognition; your traveling heart makes the ability to understand, connect, and interact with the past on a more intimate level the perfect complement to you. It will transform your experiences as a travel into a spiritual awakening.

Visionary

Path- Shaman; you take your abilities and apply them to this path in a way that makes people look forward to the future. You can see down the line and you can couple that with the power of magick, and make people very excited for where the world is going.

Vixen

Path- Chimerist; you will use all in your employ to get what you want. This path means you will be able to pull from places most people in the world will never know exist, therefore you have the upper hand.

Warrior

Path- Omnipath; because of your open mind when it comes to challenge you are someone who will take each path on its face value. You will be able to utilize the powers & gifts of each path through your fearless spirit.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

What if some of these are already open to you? How do you achieve the rest?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Bookmarking for later, just woke up.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

So, here we are now:
Artist- illusion
Builder- telekinesis
Captivator- enchanter
Care-giver- medicine man
Conservative- removal of power
Creator- spawner
Disciple- diviner
Friend- mender
Guardian- invisibility
Harvester- regeneration
Hero- hero
Historian- aligist
Leader- shaman
Missionary- omnipath
Observer- time manipulation
Professional- elemental

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

You know Magnolia, a few of these intertwine with each other, as I look at all of these to see where I fit at, I see a few of them that I actually do and really didn't think about it until now!!!!!

Very interesting to say the least!!!!! 7\ 8) 8) 8)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

definitely Interesting

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Very interesting. I'm not sure which classification best describes me, there are several that fit. The common path for all these seems to be time travel and illusions.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

DEAR MAGS & ASH:

Seriously, and with my own self observation, I only feel comfortable, with a gategory not listed and I would love to see that category listed. I am NOT being a "smart-allec". "Je suis un Boulevardier - C'est Vrai!"

I discoverde who I was when in 11th grade and a bookstore seller/owner, Mr. Chaffee of Chaffee's Nooks at 25th & MArket, Philadelphia, PA - long gone now - talked me into buying a set of Balazac's Complete Works...for $2.00 a volume payable instalments for 17 volumes for $15.00 plus tax. I said "why Balzac ?- never heard of him, why me?" Mr Chaffee handed me a cup of tea his wife had just poured from a kettle - They were originally from Lambeth, London,( and he was a retired freighter ship captain, who became an American Citizen) and Mr Chafee answered:

"You are a Boulevardier - they existed in Paris. Not many, but you could always tell them by how they used their eyes and how they talked. A Boulevarier, is a person who is interested in any thing that comes their way. They make mental jumps and leaps, and they love people to a much larger extent than most. A Boulevardier is in love with life itself. Balzac was the greatest - he covered millions of aspects of our lives. When you come in the shop - I can see it in you. You are always looking at things and you never seem to stare. You can learn a lot from reading Balzac - he was one - a lawyer - without customers - money from home to stay alive. Balzac was so bored and depressed sitting in his empty office - day after day -

He began to take walks down the streets, observing life itself. He started writing stories to amuse himself.

One day, a friend of his came into hthe office and asks: "What are you writing?"
"Oh just a story."
"Let me read it!"
"OK"

The friend asked if he could have the story. He liked it. Balzac said yes. His friend took it to a publisher, the publisher bought it. Balzac's friend made sure that Balzac's name was on the story, and went to Balzac's office and give Balzac the money - all of it.

The story went viral - and thus - La Comedie Humaine - The Human Comedy - was born.

I was in a magic land and now I knew what I was on the positive edge of, and am still there. I am planning to take my Boulevardier-Vie from my memories and begin early next year at the latest and start on a similiar path called La Comedie des Amours. The Comedy of Loves (plural).

A Boulevardier must have the keenest of human vision and human life, and live long in good health, and especially in my case as I want it to be "the 4th Comedy"this category only for me. Mais non
1.Canterbury Tales -Chaucer
2. Divine Comedy -Dante
3. Human Comedy - Balzac
4. Love Comedy - Myself

Other boulevardiers have been Jacques Prevert (poet- Paroles); Marcel Carne (Les Enfant du Paradis - Children of Paradise); (F. Scott Fitzgerald - New York Stories - The Great Gatsby); Thomas Wolfe (From Death to Morning; You Can't Go Home Again); Henry Miller (The Rosy Crucifixion); Jack Kerouac (Doctor Sax) Paul Verlaine (All His Poems); H.D. (All her Poems); Jacqueline Susann (Valley of the Dolls); and the character of "Garance" in Children of Paradise and so on. I knew another, Christopher Mavronicholas, who was part of the liberation of places like Auschwitz, and saw much horror. He was a Boulevardier, and one day he came up to me and said..."You like to watch everything - a lot of people do, but we both share a secret.

"What's That?"

"Mr Chafee told me you were a Boulevardier..."

That is me. Period.
But what about others who aren't into writing? Is this only for me? Mais non! To observe, see, and know "ALL HUMAN FIRST WORLD LIFE" is the Huge-est (poor grammer noted) game in town and the origin of all new first from a simple beat in a human heart onward. What's not to want?

So I ask for this category.
Obviously Rough Draft - Subject to Imporvement of Definition.
Boulevardier: A healthy, strong person, who can see more of Human Life than most and can understand human feelings very well and live constantly within The Big Picture in relative safety, good health, and over a long period of time, and as Mavronicholas once said, "we learn from everything, but most important, we know what do, think, and understand what we can see, remember, and use.

Perhaps, I have made my case as badly as Balzac did law! LOL.

Cheers,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

This is the same edition as what I have. It was a bargain.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Sweet. I totally am Dr Who :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.

Return to “Seminars”