Trong Jug

DinahLiddell123
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My magical/paranormal name...: Dinah Liddell

I need to live a little bit longer to fulfill a promise I had with a friend. Is there anyone who knows how to do Trong Jug, or is skilled in etheric projection and posession? 8|

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

So you want to, more or less defeat death? Or natural death?

I'm afraid one would need to know more about this promise you made in order to answer appropriately.. How much longer do you have to live? lol, what role does that play?

DinahLiddell123
new here
new here

Maybe a few decades maybe a century long enough for science to discover time travle.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ah.. so it does revolve around time travel..
I have read your other threads on the subject so I am getting a better idea of what you want now, the focus being to return to 1999.
There may be other ways than you pose.. though they are kind of complex ideas and all you could really do if you're serious, is experiment with conviction.

DinahLiddell123
new here
new here

Can I have a lead?

Hatzo
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Astral vampire
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Some legitimate sources of information on this old system:

Overview of the Tibetan theory of death and dying:
http://www.buddhanet.net/deathtib.htm

Tibetan Tantra, the fundamental practices necessary to the fulfillment of Trong Jug:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/ettt/

Transformation Yoga, includes a description of the actual practice:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/ettt/et ... m#page_256

This book, Tibetan Yoga and Secret Doctrines, by W.Y. Evans-Wentz, has a section (called Book IV; The Path of Transference; the Yoga of Consciousness Transference) beginning on page 253 that discusses various methods for transference of consciousness from body to body and the hazards involved, but lacks much information on the actual steps since this is considered a very dangerous and easily abused talent.

The Tibetan Buddhist Center near Bloomington, Indiana, did offer advanced instruction in Trong Jug for awhile, but it was only available to very accomplished adepts and to qualify you had to study and practice for years in the fundamentals of the system.

Lots easier to live longer by guarding your health and making good decisions.

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

There is also a Yoga Practice called the 5 Rites (you can google it)
there are actually 6 rites, but the 6th calls for no sex
good luck keeping your promise

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Arrun
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: drax
My magical/paranormal name...: abaris

Trong-jug is the left hand path version of Pho-wa. Both come from the Indian (Guhyavidya) art of 'Parakaya-pravesana'. For trong-jug you need either a Tibetan Buddhist or Bon sorcerer. I suspect none exist outside of Tibet, Ladakh, Nepal...maybe India. For pho-wa, the golden age of Evans-Wentz is long gone. Lamas no longer teach the Six Yogas to any but their favored pupils. Possibly you may find a 'hired-gun' in some refugee camp in India that could be persuaded for the right bribe. So far as I know, 'Parakaya-pravesana' is a dying art of the Chinnamasta Tantrics in North and Northeast India. Maybe the Nandinatha/Gorakshanantha Sect may still hold the knowledge, but I doubt any skilled teachers remain. The actual blow-by-blow sadhana is elucidated in detail by the ancient author Tirumular, but unless you are BFF with an Indian scholar, that book will be of no use, as he hides it in symbolic prose that rivals the European Alchemists. My advice is your efforts would be better spent towards mastery of 'purvanivasanusmrti', and becoming jatismara. Doubt you will heed it so I will provide your requested "lead". What you seek requires a near perfect mastery and conscious control over the chakras in general, but especially the pingala nadi, ida nadi, and susumna nadi. So then your first goal is to learn how to open the susumna nadi at the navel chakra, direct the subtle winds of the pingala and ida into it, so that they mix and fill the susumna. This is the first baby step towards mastery of the death process. This technique is detailed (from a Taoist perspective) in the book 'Secret of the Golden Flower', though their intent is far different than yours. A quick Google search uncovered this:

http://www.meditationexpert.com/meditat ... antra.html

I have not checked this for accuracy, but a quick glance looks okay. At least it should give you an idea what to ask Google for.

As for "etheric projection and possession', none are more skilled than the Asuras, so aim for the Asuraloka in your next rebirth.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”