disasterwaiting
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune

(So I've been trying to have an obe for a while and along the way I've been messing with different tricks that people say works for them. This morning I woke up kind of groggy so I thought I'd try it. What I did was envision a white ball leaving my head and going to a bar. As that happened my head felt all fuzzy I guess and then my body followed suit.-back story.) While I was trying to get myself out of my body my ears felt like they were gonna pop. It wasn't the hold your nose and blow pressure though. So I'm curious about that. Anyone have something similar happen?
I heard the buzzing, heard people talking. So I figured I'm doing something right at least.

"To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float" Alan Watts
Ayn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A god
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ???

You were spot on from what you just described. Keep trying the ear buzzing is likely you changing focus physically. Nice avatar picture by the way.

disasterwaiting
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune

Thanks, I'll keep trying.
Also, thanks :3

"To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float" Alan Watts
aesopfable
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Before leaving my body, without fail, I get a buzzing in my "inner ear" almost as if its a lawnmower running inside my head. Ive read this is a called the hypnogogic (sp?) vibration. This for me anyway, generally occurs right in the twilight of my sleep, that period where im still asleep somewhat and half awake ... if that makes any sense. The idea is not to get excited, but continue in your relaxed state but alertly see a point from your third eye chakra and extend it a few feet above you. Since youre imagining a white ball of light thats great that its working for you. Once you begin experiencing the vibration, what you want to do, as it works for me, is to mentally increase the vibration. For me it starts out as a dull and mid speed thud thud thud.... as I focus my intention on projecting through my third eye, ive notice the frequency speeds up.really fast and really high. Do this enough and eventually you will begin separating..

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”