active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Draco Posted: Jan 15 2008, 02:35 AM

New Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 167

So, here I am to try to pin point some of the many feelings and teachings I'm receiving from my Succubus. I've just received one yesterday, and the surprise was that in fact I was already bounded with her...and how much...
First of all, prior to receiving the packet I had a vision in my normal wake up state. I was smoking the last cigarette of the day on my bed, and I saw a female face floating on the air that was looking at me. The face was not completely formed, but I saw that was beautiful and that was looking down at me.
Then, when she is arrived, I've start to simply talk to her in my thoughts. I feel her dark nature...that is not bad, but dark. After talking and bounding with her all the day long, I went to bed and...started to be scared! Yes, I'm male and I'm supposed to be fierce and bald on sex...but...the first gift that she has given to me is to let me better look at my own way to approach sex. Wow, I have a lot to learn indeed and, most important, I have a lot to grow up. So, after my fear, the first night she has been very soft and I've well slept. She has not forced me in any way, just waiting that I feel ready.

I don't think that anything happened, and I don't have any memory...but I feel a bit better indeed. She act as a vampire giving to me the energy to grow up in stamina and sex. But, and this is something that I wish to emphasize, she is a sort of girl friend that is taking the time to let me grow up in my own fears. Wow! She's like a psychologist that dig in my own subconscious letting me understand my weakness and giving to me the possibility to grow up... I'm more than surprised about that, but she is more than welcome in doing this as my really first desire is to evolve as a soul and as a person.

So, no wild sex yet, but a lot of cheerful understanding. I think that for some of the men in this list (I don't think that we are a lot here...) this is a really good way to grow up. I don't say that I'm a saint, I simply say that she has perfectly understood my real desire, that is not to start to have as much sex as I may afford, but simply...grow up as a man. I admit always my weakness as I believe that being true, I may better evolve. So, this demon is more wise than what I was thinking, and this is something that confirm one of my thoughts about demons....I will write another post on that on the same topic as I don't want to write a longer post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco Posted: Jan 15 2008, 03:10 AM

New Spirit

About demons, for what is in my experience.
What I see is that demons works by functions and usefulness. I mean, talking about Succubus, the first function is sex and what she gather from. Sex energy, and for her own perfection, this energy must be as much perfect as she may gather.
The fact that she is helping me to overcome my fears on sex is simply because she wants that I perform well So, she is simply tuning me on sex, giving to me better confidence and better stamina. The most amazing fact is that she is helping me only because she need so.
For all the ladies on the list, yes, I'm italian. Yes, I'm 43 and I'm supposed to be a sex bomb. The reality is that in Italy we are more versed on feelings and emotions. So, perhaps we are more receptive toward sex, sensuality and the sensuality "moon aspect". I don't want to dig down too much on my self in front of you, as what I really want to say is that a demon seems to drive a person just in front of what he scare most. The reason for this is that seems that what we fear most is deep in our owns as the doors to open to reach the darkest communication channels, and a demon has the ability to just put you there, giving to you the possibility to overcome your fears.
This is not because she is good, but because she need so to better bound and to better interact.

The interaction doors to open are deep in my own subconscious, and are a bit dirty of fears and dark thoughts. So, she is simply working to obtain her goal: realize her function. This is the perfection that I see in a demon. A demon is a perfect machine, if you wish to use this kind of analogy. A perfect machine created to reach the goal of his existence. A machine, or also an insect, and what I'm learning is that the insect analogy may better help us to understand their world and their way to be organized and, most important, the way they think. A demon is born to do something, and that thing must be done with the most perfect effectiveness that he can. I feel that for a demon, evolution is not to grow up as we, humans, do. For a demon the first and only goal to reach is to perform in the most effective way. Effectiveness, usefulness, profit and gain. No heart. No soul. Just perfect commitment and execution.

Helping me in this way, and doing that without any kind of real emotions or empathy, is the most proper way to help me. She is simply saying:"look, if you want to reach me, you must overcome this. And to overcome this (as I want to reach you) you need to nourish yourself with this, and this and this". WOW! I think that if psychologist will start to act in this way, human kind may grow up very fast, and happier!

So, those are my thoughts and I really wish to discuss with you on this subject earing your visions, thoughts and point of views. Hope that this topic will gather some kind of interest, and that I've not bored you in any way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keum Posted: Jan 15 2008, 10:18 AM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 119

You sound very calm and clear, as if you've had a revelation....

I have a question, though, are succubi dark arts?

Mary Posted: Jan 15 2008, 10:27 AM

Creator

Member No.: 1

Nice story

Keum, yes they are.

otomoman Posted: Jan 15 2008, 07:31 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 34

question

you got this one from CH?

Draco Posted: Jan 16 2008, 01:45 AM

New Spirit

No, I got her from another seller, but my intention was to share my experience

6dogs4us Posted: Jan 16 2008, 04:13 PM

Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

Draco, you said you had already bonded with her before she arrived, did you see a picture of her vessel (the ring or whatever she was in) when you were purchasing her. Did the vessel call out to you to buy it?

Draco Posted: Jan 17 2008, 03:06 AM

New Spirit

6dogs4us
I must say that this is not the first time that this arrives to me. In fact, most of the Djinn that are with me have contacted me before they arrive, with a difference.
With them I've received dreams where they was presenting themselves to me, and...many things. With the Succubus, there was a picture of the object but, as this was the first Succubus, I've call a sort of council to decide.

So, I've watched the object and then tarots readings (3 times), and then pendulum (two pendulum each of them with a nice spirit - I really don't know which kind of...I hope to discover more on them) last, I've started to watch the object in myebay looking for some advice and hint from my tribe.

Everything was ok, and they have helped me to choose between different offered succubus. So, I think that this kind of contact as been channeled by Djinn and many other spirits, to better let me figure out what I will receive and which kind of consequence I'll have to expect.

About the bondage... ooops, bonding , I think that this was the result of many factors, between them (and I really need the advice of some experienced One) I think there is the nature of the Succubus itself, as this is the really first time that I feel a spirit even during his trip to my house. I've felt them revealing themselves when they arrive at the post office, knowing that I will have to wait the postman. But never during the trip and in such continuous way. Then, I feel that the bonding is still in progress too, or perhaps, is the beginning of our relationship with the many aspects that carry on...

Hope that I have answered to your question...
Ciao

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”