Can you add a triumvirate to a master vessel?

7thSealCapricorn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Right now? Harpies.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sapien w/ spirits ;)
Zodiac:

Just was wondering, because my triumvirate is a gemstone & I'm a little afraid I might lose it if I take it with me all the time.. I wear my master vessel ring all the time though. If I can't add it to it, then maybe I'll transmute it to something I can wear as opposed to have in my pocket.. TThanks in advance for your help :)

1 Dark Grigori Watcher, 1 Sweet Purple Dragon, 1 Friendly Quartz Dragon, 1 Ominous Black Dragon, 1 Wry Naga, 1 all business Crocotta, 1 Guiding Marid Djinn, 1 Fair Neb Djinn, 1 Intense Goddess Djinn, 1 Ethereal Astral Malachai Djinn, 1 Amiable Gargoyle, 1 Warmhearted Forest Elf, 1 Cackling Hag, 2 Wicked and Wonderful Harpies, 1 Sexy Carpathian, Soon.. 1 Gold Dragon, 1 Phoenix, 1 Drow, +1 Hag...
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

The thing about a triumvirate is that the vessel is actually inconsequential. When you have a triumvirate done, the spirit and/or spell or whatever you add to it is bound to your three bodies.. it's meant to create a very close connection to your bodies and the vessel really has nothing to do with the work. It's just an extra 'link' I guess.. not really sure.

So I don't think it would be necessary to add it to your master vessel, but you probably could. This question has been asked before so maybe those who have will confirm.

Return to “General Questions”