new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello everyone!
I have a very special spirit in my keep and his birthday is coming up. What are some ideas for celebrating / showing him I care? He is so very important to me! :) Or is there a thing in the keeper code of not celebrating a spirits birthday?
Thanks for the help~

Death is only the beginning.
A part of my beloved family: (2) Sterling Angel, (1) Mermaid, (1) Watch Tower - West, (1) Lares, (1) Gregori Watcher, (1) Human, (1) Marid Djinn, (3) Egyptian Immortals: Isis, Anubis, & Khepri. (2) Bronwyn Angels, (1) Courtwind Angel. (1) Book of the Dead Vampire.
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

It would probably depend on the type of spirit he is and what he likes. Have you asked him his likes/dislikes?

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

:D I think he would appreciate the birthday party!

NeoStarFire has a good point. If you know his likes, you can incorporate them into the party as gifts, music, entertainment, etc.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Nefertiti
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Said spirit is a human. As for likes and dislikes I have an idea not certain on everything however. I'm just unsure for what gifts to get or make for him or anything. ;p

Death is only the beginning.
A part of my beloved family: (2) Sterling Angel, (1) Mermaid, (1) Watch Tower - West, (1) Lares, (1) Gregori Watcher, (1) Human, (1) Marid Djinn, (3) Egyptian Immortals: Isis, Anubis, & Khepri. (2) Bronwyn Angels, (1) Courtwind Angel. (1) Book of the Dead Vampire.

Return to “Human”