Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canines
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Haven't discovered it yet
Zodiac:

I have been given an assignment to write a research paper about a photographer and have decided that this would be a great opportunity to learn more about another side of the spirit community: paranormal photography.

I am trying to find a paranormal photographer that will be able to represent the paranormal community in a positive light while possibly even learning something important about spirits themselves.
Who better to ask this question than this community to help me clear out the "con-artists" for the "legit supporters", right?

By going on this website (http://www.paranormal-encyclopedia.com/ ... story.html), I have learned that Mumler was the first photographer, but I am unsure of whether he was "legit" or not, mostly because I never thought that spirits could appear so clearly on film.

Can someone tell me their own thoughts about Mumler?
Or if someone can point to some other respectable photographers?
(due to the conditions of the assignment, I will need to know that there is enough about one to be able to write a research paper...)

Thank you guys as always for your help.

Finding Equilibrium between Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" and Lawrence Wilson's "The Path of the Warrior"
I am reading your thoughts - one post at a time

Return to “Educational Material”