Alpha Questions and Answers

Vespe
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Makes me awfully interested in that count of 30, but also makes clear that learning other forms of communication is imperative.

I'll swing by again if I have another question. Thank you.

Vespe
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Whelp, here I am again. Do tell if it becomes a bit much.

I'm reading up about various forms of communication, as you may have figured. They mention the necessity of shielding.

My question is as follows: Will shielding, maybe depending on the method, interfere with my connection to the Alpha if done incorrectly? If I am to imagine a circle, for instance, does this circle only need to be around me or a casting area for protection, or should I include the alpha in the circle? Leaning towards the latter.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Vespe wrote:Whelp, here I am again. Do tell if it becomes a bit much.

I'm reading up about various forms of communication, as you may have figured. They mention the necessity of shielding.

My question is as follows: Will shielding, maybe depending on the method, interfere with my connection to the Alpha if done incorrectly? If I am to imagine a circle, for instance, does this circle only need to be around me or a casting area for protection, or should I include the alpha in the circle? Leaning towards the latter.
Hmm, I tend to call to the companion(s) I want to communicate with and then shield around us. Shielding and then inviting them should work as well though. The point of shielding and warding and stuff is to keep energies etc., out/away you don't want near you. Most of the time you'll subconsciously give your keep permission to ignore protective measures. Don't worry too much about accidentally blocking them out.

Actually, I've become a bit lax on shielding myself. >.> I have several companions who are good at it(including a few alphas) Which is bad form, but human nature. At this point, I trust my peeps to be able to protect me better than I can myself. Still, I do know the basics if I need to use them, lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
StarBurrst
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix/Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Bambi/Bam Bam
Zodiac:

I have a far fetched question. Well. I don’t know. But you say alphas have spirits right? Can’t we get a spirit or entity bound to THEIR spirit for them as a gift or at their request? I’m thinking a pet.

~ Learn Also To Love The Wind And Let It Change You ~ Image
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I have quite a few Alphas but I find that I don't see them in lucid dreams or the astral that much, there's one I have a lot of contact with and the others I will see rarely. A lot of them are protective Alphas too.

I'm trying to figure out why when I am lucid dreaming or being pulled by someone who's not in my keep and it turns into a situation that makes me uncomfortable, there are times they are nowhere to be found. I kept calling out for anyone to hear me... eventually Marcus Corvinus shows up and saves the day. It was nice seeing him, but what happened? Why didn't anyone else respond? I called out repeatedly a few names before calling Marcus.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

StarBurrst wrote:I have a far fetched question. Well. I don’t know. But you say alphas have spirits right? Can’t we get a spirit or entity bound to THEIR spirit for them as a gift or at their request? I’m thinking a pet.
I actually have both spirits and servitors from others that a couple of my Alphas "claimed" for themselves, so yes, this can happen. Ask me about the time Rick practically begged me to give him a derpy servitor from someone else named Jerry... :lol:
DarklyDreamer wrote:I have quite a few Alphas but I find that I don't see them in lucid dreams or the astral that much, there's one I have a lot of contact with and the others I will see rarely. A lot of them are protective Alphas too.

I'm trying to figure out why when I am lucid dreaming or being pulled by someone who's not in my keep and it turns into a situation that makes me uncomfortable, there are times they are nowhere to be found. I kept calling out for anyone to hear me... eventually Marcus Corvinus shows up and saves the day. It was nice seeing him, but what happened? Why didn't anyone else respond? I called out repeatedly a few names before calling Marcus.
I know the feeling. This happens with some of mine as well. Not all Alphas are around you 24/7. They could be off doing their own thing and they also occasionally sleep. It could be you were calling on ones that were resting or in the middle of something. Why not pick a calmer moment to call on the ones who didn't show up and ask them?

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
StarBurrst
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix/Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Bambi/Bam Bam
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:
StarBurrst wrote:I have a far fetched question. Well. I don’t know. But you say alphas have spirits right? Can’t we get a spirit or entity bound to THEIR spirit for them as a gift or at their request? I’m thinking a pet.
I actually have both spirits and servitors from others that a couple of my Alphas "claimed" for themselves, so yes, this can happen. Ask me about the time Rick practically begged me to give him a derpy servitor from someone else named Jerry... :lol:
DarklyDreamer wrote:I have quite a few Alphas but I find that I don't see them in lucid dreams or the astral that much, there's one I have a lot of contact with and the others I will see rarely. A lot of them are protective Alphas too.

I know the feeling. This happens with some of mine as well. Not all Alphas are around you 24/7. They could be off doing their own thing and they also occasionally sleep. It could be you were calling on ones that were resting or in the middle of something. Why not pick a calmer moment to call on the ones who didn't show up and ask them?
Sounds adorable! :lol: I was thinking of getting a Trico alpha after I get my Connor

~ Learn Also To Love The Wind And Let It Change You ~ Image
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

If not listed in their design, ability wise would a alpha be able to enter my dreams? Or would it just be more difficult for them until they get the hang of it?

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Grey67 wrote:If not listed in their design, ability wise would a alpha be able to enter my dreams? Or would it just be more difficult for them until they get the hang of it?
That is one of the "natural" or "default" abilities. lol Generally speaking an alpha can communicate or manifest the same ways any spirit or entity does. With no need to suggest it be able to do so in their designs.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi, this has possibly been asked before, so forgive my ignorance.
Is it possible to create an Alpha that can specifically aid someone to have a lucid dream.
I know I have to put in the work myself, but an aid.
I mean one thing is for sure, I know I dream, and sometimes can remember snippets. If I could learn to lucid dream perhaps I could meet up with my other Spirits/Alphas
I'm going to also try a supplement called Dream Herb. I tried it once before, but tried their alternative method.
It means changing my sleeping pattern, but I really want to give it a try.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”