Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Elysis wrote: Now onto my second question: what would the alphas do if they where in a situation where the owner of the alpha was abusing them a lot? (Im not going to do this (not getting an alpha), nor would I have a good opinion of anyone who did, Im just wondering what would happen)
Aprophis is correct. All alphas have an innate sense of where the alphaverse is located. Should they find themselves in a truly abusive relationship they can sever their connections to the person in question and go there. Of course, you'd have to be a royal git for this to be considered.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:
Elysis wrote: Now onto my second question: what would the alphas do if they where in a situation where the owner of the alpha was abusing them a lot? (Im not going to do this (not getting an alpha), nor would I have a good opinion of anyone who did, Im just wondering what would happen)
Aprophis is correct. All alphas have an innate sense of where the alphaverse is located. Should they find themselves in a truly abusive relationship they can sever their connections to the person in question and go there. Of course, you'd have to be a royal git for this to be considered.
Thanks for the info.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Nothing is stopping an abused servitor from approaching DLM and saying, "you need to have a word with this keeper. These conditions are untenable."

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I love this, I'm learning so much c :

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I know this probably a dumb question, but what is considered "abuse" to a servitor? Or any entity/spirit?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

DarklyDreamer wrote:I know this probably a dumb question, but what is considered "abuse" to a servitor? Or any entity/spirit?
I would say if you just use them as working machines, without acknowledging them as sentient lifeforms. So: never talk to them, never greet them, not see them as part of your life and so on (maybe drain their energy...) force them to do stuff they don't wanna do... I would say you could abuse them, like someone would mentally and emotionally could abuse another human.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Sorry for the doublepost, but a question just came to my mind. I have an Alpha Rank 4 and Rank 4 says that he can instantly learn new abilities. Does that mean he learns from other spirits and entities, or for example he decides he wants to learn how to play an instrument, he instantly learns it?

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Essentially Yes

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Ah, that's interesting. Thank you very much :)

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

A question that came to my mind today out of curiosity: where do custom made Alphas live, if the person, where they're going to don't have a Lord+Planet? Do they live in their own, little realm, or are they created to live on one of the other planets in the Alphaverse?

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”