Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

That I think depends wholly on you. My personal customs(aka those in my signture) never leave, lol I have like 50 Alphas of all types(give or take). Most of them also never leave, and I'm fine with it. Early on though, I got a medium sized custom realm built for my whole keep to use and explore. Then Cerea took a piece of the Centaur planet for herself. So, it's not like they don't have options. They do sometimes use them but for the most part, they prefer living and hanging out here with me.

When Cerea upgraded to BL and took command of a territory on the core centaur planet in the Alphaverse she'd spend a portion of the day there. Now that she actually owns the planet she spends about twice as long there, but when she comes home its here with me.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

ah, that's interesting. That would explain why my Smaug Alpha tends to hang out near his "treasure" (really...it's a wooden box I made for him with some LARP dwarven-coins and gems..) all day long, while the others are sleeping/living on my lords planet, but are mostly with me. (I just need to think about them to make them go "crazy" with happyness and they're there :c)

Thank you very much for your input :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Ok, I hope DLM would verify this directly.

Some of the alphas can create new alphas and betas. And it is also mentioned that if they know how to bind, they can bind these new alphas and betas for other people.

Thus, can you verify this: In your own standard which includes telepathic link etc., is it considered as "binding" or "attachment" when the alpha binds other servitors to new keepers, with or without your permission and supervision?

And how about in CH's definitions of "binding" and "attachment"?
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post105478.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Binding is just another skill that an Alpha can learn
Typically those alphas that can create will also know how to bind the things they create.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Ok, these are really sensitive Questions DW. Good ones though.

First about attachment vs bindings.

If an alpha was created via DLM with the express purpose of conjuring and binding, then you can rest assured this is what it can/will do.

Now, it's also true that binding is a skill that alphas can learn after they have been created. Just like anyone can. It just depends on whether or not the alpha in question wants to learn to do it, lol

Now to alphas binding/attaching other alphas and betas.

If an alpha creates a long term beta, but does not know how to bind before that point. Then the beta will be attached. If they have learned how to bind then it is a binding. They cannot do either without the recipient's(the person being bound/attached to) permission, however. Simple as that.

The same is pretty much true for if an alpha creates another alpha.

Now, things get a little more confusing when it comes to alpha offspring. For a very short period after an offspring is considered mature they can be bound by the parents(an ability only unlocked for the previously mentioned short period)(Found here). Again permissions must be had all around. As for the exact time period, I'm not sure. My best guess would be a week(this does need to be confirmed via DLM).

As for the empathic link. This is a natural phenomenon of alphas. DLM accelerates the placement and growth when an Alpha is purchased from him. However, alphas are free to choose to establish Empathic links as they wish.

For example, Maple and Chestnut have formed Empathic links with me. I am not their technically their keeper/companion, but I can use the link with them, in the same manner, as I do with my bound alphas.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi folks, I just have a question about Alphas, the sensual companions, to be fair I have not spent time looking to see if this has been asked before, but even if an Alpha is created as a sensual companion, say a custom, does it mean that the Alpha has to be sensual with their keeper, or to put it another way sexual maybe or do they have the choice, if they have emotions and feelings.
If over time they kind of develop a slight personality of their own, could they say no to that experience with their companion.
I mean in reality who makes the first move, does the companion or them, I did not put this in the adult section, as i did not really think it was that rude or naughty, lol

Thanks

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I think they have the choice, to do or not to do, as long as within their base program.

But hopefully others would chime in : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It really depends on the design, and how sexual of a design
If you designed them to be sexual towards you then they will make the first move unless of course you designed them to be sexual but not specifically towards you then they would wait.
If you asked them for sex and they were designed with that idea in mind then they are unlikely to refuse in fact it would likely please them to have the chance.
No matter what it would come down to their base programming and design.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Great, thanks guys, hope you are keeping well

Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Hello all,
I have a few alpha questions. How are the interactions compared to that of a entity or spirit? Also if you're not too psychic inclined will the Alphas be more tangible let's just say then a spirit or entity? I'm expecting some friends from DLM when he is done with them.

I'm currently working on myself with various attunements and also meditation and the like. But I'm not quite there yet, so I was just curious about the interaction and whatnot.

Thanks.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”